Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: British Freedom Party section suspended

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Butcher View Post
    Due to the volume of complaints related to this section and two potentially ongoing legal issues, I have suspended the *** section.

All discussion of the *** and its officers/members is now off limits for the moment. Please respect this.
    What about advertising the British Freedom Party at this forum Anthony? Is that also "off limits"?

Reason I am asking is that it seems that the *** don't want any discussions about their party at this forum, but are quite happy to extract the urine by spamming your forum and promoting the ***.
    For example blueblood1920 has the avatar below, which is just an advert for the ***:-

Also in blueblood1920's signature he carries this link---> britishfreedom [dot] org - British Freedom Party(unclickable admittedly but still advertising the ***) to the *** site.

In addition Brit-Nat has a nice logo of the British Freedom Party (shown below) in his "About Me" in the "Join Groups" part of his profile which is also promoting the ***.

Anthony, does it seem to you that they want to use/abuse your forum to advertise their party, just as long as their party can't be criticised?

Maybe ask the two members listed above that seeing as they don't want their party even mentioned at your forum Anthony, they should lose the advertising material promoting it as well, which actually is mentioning the British Freedom Party?
    Last edited by Petrosal; 24-08-2011 at 09:12 PM.

The two people you mention are long standing contributors to this forum, who for the most part have always respected the rules of the site and conducted themselves in a civilised manner. It would be churlish of us to punish them for the idiocy of others in their party. Blueblood in particular has been a good forum member and while I think it is a great pity that he is in a party with certain individuals who I hold in complete and utter contempt it doesn't change my opinion that he is pretty decent guy.

Now please drop this subject. We do not need suggestions on what further action we need to take with regard to the ***.

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Allen View Post
    Now please drop this subject. We do not need suggestions on what further action we need to take with regard to the ***.
    OK Richard, but I just thought you may have overlooked the fact that the *** is still effectively being mentioned everytime that blueblood1920 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Allen View Post
    The two people you mention are long standing contributors to this forum, who for the most part have always respected the rules of the site and conducted themselves in a civilised manner. It would be churlish of us to punish them for the idiocy of others in their party. Blueblood in particular has been a good forum member and while I think it is a great pity that he is in a party with certain individuals who I hold in complete and utter contempt it doesn't change my opinion that he is pretty decent guy.

Thank you for your kind comments .

I just wish the forum could go back to the way it used to be, much more pleasant back then.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblood1920 View Post
    I just wish the forum could go back to the way it used to be, much more pleasant back then.
    Before you started calling people 'retards', you mean?

Gardening Leave

[QUOTE=blueblood1920;1210112]Thank you for your kind comments .

I just wish the forum could go back to the way it used to be, much more pleasant back then.[/QUOTE

The forums are a reflection of the people that use them. I must admit it has started to get better in here recently, for some reason.

The removal of the bear-pit has helped..

It's true .. the forum took a nosedive after the BNP got thrashed last year, split apart, and all hell then broke loose.
    Followed by an influx of some very strange people circa mid-2010.

This discussion has outlived it's usefulness and I am therefore locking it.

If anyone has any genuine questions about the *** situation please PM me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234