Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: British Freedom Party section suspended

Default British Freedom Party section suspended

Due to the volume of complaints related to this section and two potentially ongoing legal issues, I have suspended the *** section.

All discussion of the *** and its officers/members is now off limits for the moment. Please respect this.
    Anthony Butcher - Parish Councillor for Long Ashton: http://anthonybutcher.com
    --
    Regional Top-Up - a new electoral system for Britain - http://www.regionaltopup.co.uk

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Butcher View Post
    Due to the volume of complaints related to this section and two potentially ongoing legal issues, I have suspended the *** section.

All discussion of the *** and its officers/members is now off limits for the moment. Please respect this.
    Anthony, recognising the fact that not many here even manage to find the "Announcements" section:- Perhaps this announcement should be at the top of each section here?

This could save you and your staff having to delete references to the *** in the other sections made purely because they aren't aware of your "Announcement" above?

Very barefaced-cheeky of you to point that out .. seeing as you were one of the main protagonists that caused the trashing of that section anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by Petrosal View Post
    Anthony, recognising the fact that not many here even manage to find the "Announcements" section:- Perhaps this announcement should be at the top of each section here?

This could save you and your staff having to delete references to the *** in the other sections made purely because they aren't aware of your "Announcement" above?

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    Very barefaced-cheeky of you to point that out .. seeing as you were one of the main protagonists that caused the trashing of that section anyway..
    I disagree, it wasn't cheeky, indeed, Petrosal was one of those posting the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    I disagree, it wasn't cheeky, indeed, Petrosal was one of those posting the truth.
    I beg to differ .. but I will not argue the toss now. It's gone, and quite rightly so.

I hope discussion of the *** outfit doesn't now start appearing in the BNP section.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    I hope discussion of the *** outfit doesn't now start appearing in the BNP section.
    The *** are off limits. If people start discussing that party in the BNP section please report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Allen View Post
    The *** are off limits. If people start discussing that party in the BNP section please report it.
    Thank you Richard.

I will.

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    I beg to differ .. but I will not argue the toss now. It's gone, and quite rightly so.
    Well said that lady.
    It has been a terrible distraction for members on both sides, and it will now provide more time, for more positive work in each parties favour.
    I believe both sides wished for it to go, and now that it has, the constant worry that something derogatory has been written, and in need of a response, has now gone.

Gardening Leave

Obviously as a firm believer in free and open political debate Anthony, you no doubt will be putting the *** and it's officers/members back "on limits" at some time in the future?

Out of interest Anthony, is this the first time you have suspended a forum of a political party?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast