Thread: EDL and MDL forums added

Default EDL and MDL forums added

On a trial basis, we have added an English Defence League subforum, as well as one for the Muslim Defence League. Please try to keep these areas populated with constructive debate.
    Anthony Butcher - Parish Councillor for Long Ashton: http://anthonybutcher.com
    --
    Regional Top-Up - a new electoral system for Britain - http://www.regionaltopup.co.uk

I will try and stay out of the MDL forum .. This would be the rightful place for Bobward, and he is welcome to it.

The creation of the EDL forum will give Magwash a platform .. but I suspect it will be a shaky one. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Butcher View Post
    On a trial basis, we have added an English Defence League subforum, as well as one for the Muslim Defence League. Please try to keep these areas populated with constructive debate.
    Thanks for that, already seen the EDL, hadn't noticed the MDL section.

I would like to add to the point about constructive debate. I'm more than happy to debate with anyone who is anti-EDL, but what I would ask is that the moderators monitor carefully, the constant almost spamming like cut 'n' paste articles constantly posted by some members. I think we must have had something like 50 different threads about Breivik, all saying the same thing.

I don't like NuLabour, in fact I hate them, but I don't go to their forum and constantly post anti-Nulab threads. I'd like the same courtesy given to the EDL forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Hog View Post
    Thanks for that, already seen the EDL, hadn't noticed the MDL section.

I would like to add to the point about constructive debate. I'm more than happy to debate with anyone who is anti-EDL, but what I would ask is that the moderators monitor carefully, the constant almost spamming like cut 'n' paste articles constantly posted by some members. I think we must have had something like 50 different threads about Breivik, all saying the same thing.

I don't like NuLabour, in fact I hate them, but I don't go to their forum and constantly post anti-Nulab threads. I'd like the same courtesy given to the EDL forum.
    That is because you firmly believe in what you stand for and do not require such lowlife tactics. There way cannot last forever and eventually it just becomes dull, but I guess this is their intention, for now, to spam spam spam until people stop reading.

Just remember how low they really are and show them no mercy. If the shoe was on the other foot they would be demanding their right to speak and protest, and they know that.
    Damaging state property will be punished to the maximum extent allowed by law. You are property of the state.