Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: New 'Lightweight' style

  1. #51
    Administrator Anthony Butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    14,234

    Default

    OK, I have updated the video plugin - can you take a look at one of the broken ones and well me if it is still broken please?
    Anthony Butcher - Parish Councillor for Long Ashton: http://anthonybutcher.com
    --
    Regional Top-Up - a new electoral system for Britain - http://www.regionaltopup.co.uk

  2. #52
    Administrator Anthony Butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    14,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelman View Post
    Replying with quotes can do something seriously weird with formatting. Sometimes it will insert end quote/quote in the middle and then be posted as two quotes. No amount of deleting will get rid of the un/quote as they reappear all by themselves.
    I haven't come across that problem. It might be browser specific. Can you point me to a particular posting that you have that problem on please so that I can try it?
    Anthony Butcher - Parish Councillor for Long Ashton: http://anthonybutcher.com
    --
    Regional Top-Up - a new electoral system for Britain - http://www.regionaltopup.co.uk

  3. #53
    Moderator angelman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wessex
    Posts
    19,562

    Default

    ^ Ah.... forget that. I know what has happened. I pressed "reply with quote" and then went and put end/quote in so that I could reply to various points.

    That is when it played up and not just when pressing "reply with quote"! No idea why it happened. Maybe because Spector was using funny fonts. maybe because i was being a bit feisty! Post #43 on here: http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/inte...tantrum-5.html
    Last edited by angelman; 03-08-2011 at 05:08 PM.
    angelmanuk.org
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog does. Pee on it and walk away.

  4. #54
    Gardening Leave
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    734

    Default

    And would be nice to have full functionality with 64bit too.

  5. #55
    Administrator Anthony Butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    14,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshireforward View Post
    And would be nice to have full functionality with 64bit too.
    I am not sure what that means. What functionality don't you have?
    Anthony Butcher - Parish Councillor for Long Ashton: http://anthonybutcher.com
    --
    Regional Top-Up - a new electoral system for Britain - http://www.regionaltopup.co.uk

  6. #56
    Trusted Member Marilyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    29,514

    Default

    Numpty Question...


    Look at the egg picture in post 120, and the same one again in 122, for example ..

    http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk...ml#post1194945

    .. when pasting a link into the appropriate "picture" box from a web page it only shows as a thumbnail, and if someone replies to that post the picture is then much bigger. This happens with my efforts too .. what am I doing wrong please ?

  7. #57
    Administrator Anthony Butcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bristol, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    14,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    Numpty Question...


    Look at the egg picture in post 120, and the same one again in 122, for example ..

    http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk...ml#post1194945

    .. when pasting a link into the appropriate "picture" box from a web page it only shows as a thumbnail, and if someone replies to that post the picture is then much bigger. This happens with my efforts too .. what am I doing wrong please ?
    That sounds like a nice feature that they built in but forgot to make it work for quotes... I suspect it will be on their todo list for a future update.
    Anthony Butcher - Parish Councillor for Long Ashton: http://anthonybutcher.com
    --
    Regional Top-Up - a new electoral system for Britain - http://www.regionaltopup.co.uk

  8. #58
    Trusted Member Marilyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    29,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Butcher View Post
    That sounds like a nice feature that they built in but forgot to make it work for quotes... I suspect it will be on their todo list for a future update.
    Thanks for the reply .. so, until then the forum will be spared from my addiction to cheezburger cats .. lolz .. thumbnails don't do them justice.

  9. #59
    Gardening Leave
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Butcher View Post
    I am not sure what that means. What functionality don't you have?
    Some of the Menu ops at the top are missing.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •