Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Warning

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by sidmouth View Post
    Was your Auntie Fannie ever a prominent member of the BNP Mr Edwards? If not, why does she feature so prominently in your satirical depiction of the BNP that you are so keen to plaster all over the forum?
    They are not plastered "all over the forum". That is an exaggeration.

My Auntie Fanny was very active in Birmingham a few years ago but she was never a long-standing member of the BNP. She was only in it a few years. Now she is getting on a bit and confines herself to a computer keyboard. There is little else in her life, sadly.

I wish I could help her.

Was your Auntie Fannie ever a prominent member of the BNP Mr Edwards?

If not, why does she feature so prominently in your satirical depiction of the BNP that you are so keen to plaster all over the forum?

Abuse of a fellow poster is against the forum rules. Whether avatar images are deemed just as abusive as the written/typed words is something the owner/admin need to clarify.

Maybe they are not aware of Roberts obvious abuse?

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by BratfudSteve View Post
    Abuse of a fellow poster is against the forum rules. Whether avatar images are deemed just as abusive as the written/typed words is something the owner/admin need to clarify. Maybe they are not aware of Roberts obvious abuse?
    There is no abuse whatsoever. My avatar does not display the name of the subject, for example.

Are we not to have any fun on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Edwards View Post
    There is no abuse whatsoever. My avatar does not display the name of the subject, for example.

Are we not to have any fun on here?
    Point taken Robert .....I'm all for fun ...[starts googling images of Shaun of the Dead to adopt as an avatar, then wonders if one will get a mucky sucking from a mod]

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by BratfudSteve View Post
    Point taken Robert .....I'm all for fun ...[starts googling images of Shaun of the Dead to adopt as an avatar, then wonders if one will get a mucky sucking from a mod]
    I fail to see how your proposed avatar could possibly offend. It would be more interesting than your heraldic rose. Come on. let's have fun with more Aunty Fannys and Shaun of The Dead.

Me, I love rice and peas.

They are not plastered "all over the forum". That is an exaggeration.

My Auntie Fanny was very active in Birmingham a few years ago but she was never a long-standing member of the BNP. She was only in it a few years. Now she is getting on a bit and confines herself to a computer keyboard. There is little else in her life, sadly.

I wish I could help her.
    Well, I guess you are helping her in a way by posting unflattering caricatures of her on this fourm. Alternatively, it might bother her that her nephew is making fun of her in public (that's if she actually exists which is of course highly improbable!)

Gardening Leave

Well, I guess you are helping her in a way by posting unflattering caricatures of her on this fourm. Alternatively, it might bother her that her nephew is making fun of her in public (that's if she actually exists which is of course highly improbable!)
    Some say she is purely fictional. That is because she is a legend in her own lunchtime. Only those nearest her know the truth.

I fail to see how your proposed avatar could possibly offend. It would be more interesting than your heraldic rose. Come on. let's have fun with more Aunty Fannys and Shaun of The Dead.

Me, I love rice and peas.
    Would it be quite so funny if you were the target ? .. I've seen the photo posted which is said to be you, & which I assume really is you, but is it ? .. it's not funny ..

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    Would it be quite so funny if you were the target ? .. I've seen the photo posted which is said to be you, & which I assume really is you, but is it ? .. it's not funny ..
    You are gibbering, again.

You are gibbering, again.
    No, just a simple question. Was that you ?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast