Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop this obscenity! Now!!!!!

Default Stop this obscenity! Now!!!!!

I believe that the libdems are a pious addle brained bunch of festering slurry sucking ratbags, turncoats of the worst order. Lets see, there's that ginger shy talk who stated on TV that he had been in his constituency recently and had been able to reassure his constituents and students they would not have to pay fees, then later, in a vote that I feel as a Scottish MP he should not have voted in, settled crippling long term debts on ENGLISH students, get that ENGLISH students, then tries to absolve himself by the old we have all to make sacrifices scam. Then there is CABLE (I would give him enough, if he'd use it) Spouting of in the Barnsley Chronicles "ENTERPRISE SECTION" this week about starting new businesses with loans and so on. This man is not in cloud cuckoo land I feel he IS the damned Cuckoo in the nest.
    Obviously, this does not apply to the truly septic yellow cored boys and girls of the libdems. OH BLOODY NO, in this time of economic hardship they are bringing their mongrel parties circus to Sheffield for their annual conference. This year it's on how many ways its possible to kiss Cameron's boootocks.
    OOOH, ARNT WE LUCKY?
    Well actually no because in a time of deep, deep cuts, supported consistently by them while wagging the libdem tail of the Tory dog (as good heel hounds should) it could cost Barnsley up to 500,000 of a total bill of up to 2,000,000 to police this hopeless hapless party patting their own back while pi55ing up that of every decent person in England.

GO AWAY!!! 2,000,000 will do more for jobs than your lot ever will, so keep away. We do not want to pay for your protection, YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT! If you come, pay for your own police cover, I do not see why WE should.
    "Hokahey! Nake nula wauŋ welo!"
    Save the World. Crush American Colonialism

Trusted Member

The taxpayer paying for the protection of these people is surely self defeating/ism?

Err .. why don't you tell us what you really think ? LOL
    fwiw .. Cameron needs to offload the LibDems asap .. and then see if this bird can fly by itself. I think Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by paralreg View Post
    I believe that the libdems are a pious addle brained bunch of festering slurry sucking ratbags, turncoats of the worst order. Lets see, there's that ginger shy talk who stated on TV that he had been in his constituency recently and had been able to reassure his constituents and students they would not have to pay fees, then later, in a vote that I feel as a Scottish MP he should not have voted in, settled crippling long term debts on ENGLISH students, get that ENGLISH students, then tries to absolve himself by the old we have all to make sacrifices scam. Then there is CABLE (I would give him enough, if he'd use it) Spouting of in the Barnsley Chronicles "ENTERPRISE SECTION" this week about starting new businesses with loans and so on. This man is not in cloud cuckoo land I feel he IS the damned Cuckoo in the nest.
    Obviously, this does not apply to the truly septic yellow cored boys and girls of the libdems. OH BLOODY NO, in this time of economic hardship they are bringing their mongrel parties circus to Sheffield for their annual conference. This year it's on how many ways its possible to kiss Cameron's boootocks.
    OOOH, ARNT WE LUCKY?
    Well actually no because in a time of deep, deep cuts, supported consistently by them while wagging the libdem tail of the Tory dog (as good heel hounds should) it could cost Barnsley up to 500,000 of a total bill of up to 2,000,000 to police this hopeless hapless party patting their own back while pi55ing up that of every decent person in England.

GO AWAY!!! 2,000,000 will do more for jobs than your lot ever will, so keep away. We do not want to pay for your protection, YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT! If you come, pay for your own police cover, I do not see why WE should.

I'm with Marilyn. I think the Conservatives might even survive longer as a minority government than the coalition will. The SNP have proved minority government can work, and this coalition is likely to collapse with 1 to 2 years once the Liberals realise how raw a deal they are getting.

Their poll numbers are at an all time low, I think if they had agreed to a rainbow deal of them, Labour, the SNP, Plaid Cymru, the Greens, the SDLP and Alliance we'd have already had another election, but under a proportional system, probably AV+, and the Liberals would be generally more respected.

They all suck on the same poisonous nipple. I'm bored with poly (many) tics (blood-sucking parasites).

I just think they are too self centred or plain stupid to see to see the conflict here, we are cutting back on essential services all across the country. I am in favour of short deep cuts, as opposed to a long dragging on of repaying labours inheritance to us all. But it has to be for everyone if I have to see my schools budgets reduced, OK, so be it, but don't then take the money cut to service some nonce's junket.
    Go on have your conference. JUST PAY FOR IT TOO!!!
    "Hokahey! Nake nula wauŋ welo!"
    Save the World. Crush American Colonialism

Every time the EDL stages one of their big demonstrations it costs the tax payer the best part of a million pounds to police (and then there is the lost trade suffered by the shops and businesses in the area when they happen). Funny, I don't see too many voices of dissent against this vast on-going expense on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Milt View Post
    Every time the EDL stages one of their big demonstrations it costs the tax payer the best part of a million pounds to police (and then there is the lost trade suffered by the shops and businesses in the area when they happen). Funny, I don't see too many voices of dissent against this vast on-going expense on this forum.
    It doesn't cost anywhere near a million pounds. The shops, pubs etc. only shut when the scaremongering by the police starts and when the police advise them to shut or they might get their licence revoked.

Their are some police forces that don't scaremonger the public and businesses, and allow is to march us. See what a police officer had to say about our last demo.

Student Protesters Can Behave If They Want To. POLICE INSPECTOR BLOG

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Hog View Post
    It doesn't cost anywhere near a million pounds. The shops, pubs etc. only shut when the scaremongering by the police starts and when the police advise them to shut or they might get their licence revoked.

Their are some police forces that don't scaremonger the public and businesses, and allow is to march us. See what a police officer had to say about our last demo.

Student Protesters Can Behave If They Want To. POLICE INSPECTOR BLOG

How much does it cost then, I take it you have access to the true figures, do you work for the police?

BBC News - Cost of policing Bradford EDL demo 'in six figures'

EDL/TUC marches: Big police operation a success - Local - Peterborough Evening Telegraph

BBC News - EDL and UAF stage rival protests in Luton

UAF started it and they are most probably funded with taxmoney.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast