Thread: Join 'National Conservatism' Group

Default Join 'National Conservatism' Group

Hi, I set set up a group about 6 weeks ago and am looking for some more members to join with similar ideological stances on issues such as Europe. Please join and we can have some real intellectual debate on key issues in the UK and comment on National Conservatism globally.

National Conservatism is a nationalistic branch of Conservatism which tends to be both Right Wing and Euro-Sceptic or Anti-EU. It is one of the worlds fastest growing ideologies and has gained massive ground only in the last few years as it is a fairly new ideology. National Conservative Political Parties are present in 40 countries around the world on every continent and continue to suceed and develop globally.

I think it would be fair to say I was Euro-Sceptic, but I feel myself thinking...another faction or fringe party that may inevitably do nothing more than water down even further any real resistance...
    It is not racist to be concerned about immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by jack04 View Post
    Hi, I set set up a group about 6 weeks ago and am looking for some more members to join with similar ideological stances on issues such as Europe. Please join and we can have some real intellectual debate on key issues in the UK and comment on National Conservatism globally.
    Groups have not really taken off very strongly here and I think a lot of users would not even look at the social groups sub-forum. It might be an idea for you to encourage those who you think specifically seem to support those ideas to join, maybe by sending a PM or suggesting it in a thread where it is particularly relevant.

Gardening Leave

There is a British movement which has a Nationalist Conservative blog. I think its more traditional than the European versions. There is a Traditional Britain Group on facebook that is worth looking at. They have speakers including a member of an anti EU think tank in Brussels.
    Last edited by david H; 15-11-2010 at 04:18 AM.

Gardening Leave

If you look at the TBG on facebook you will get a discussion, if you really are interested, that is.

I hope many will join Islamic Fundamental College of Devon, where I recruit many fine student. Many English need learn about life, value of thing, universe etc.
    Institut de recherches politiques académiques d'Alsace; University of Bijar-Gehrous

Gardening Leave

jack04 I told you were you can get a debate on the EU etc. Are you not really interested?

^
    Utter rubbish.
    Racist or Fascist views should not be allowed free rein in our Society

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana_Mutungi View Post
    ^
    Utter rubbish.
    It's a spam advertisement Mutt .. you could at least try and think before you post. :-b

I hope many will join Islamic Fundamental College of Devon, where I recruit many fine student
    i think you are brave if you do that ! good luck !and i don't think it will be accepted easily by others !

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain