Thread: Social networking is dangerous

Default Social networking is dangerous

Today social networks, especially Twitter and Facebook, are widely used and became a gold vein for CIA. CIA’s Open Source Centre follows millions of tweets and ores facebook, tv, newspapers, radio and chat rooms to find out what people think. According to Centre’s head Doug Naquin everyday Centre’s personnel prepares reports for POTUS Obama on the ground of collected data. Meanwhile experts and analysts unanimously say that social networks work for right ultras. In Western Europe the power and influence of the ultras and outrage-mongers jumped sky-high pretty much because of social networks. That was exactly what Washington wanted – the control over marginal political formations in Europe. If something like Arab Spring will occur in Europe then the White House can direct the revolutionary rage flow into the way it wanted. You see, there is no need to attack Europe if America can destroy it without coming in.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by neth View Post
    Today social networks, especially Twitter and Facebook, are widely used and became a gold vein for CIA. CIA’s Open Source Centre follows millions of tweets and ores facebook, tv, newspapers, radio and chat rooms to find out what people think. According to Centre’s head Doug Naquin everyday Centre’s personnel prepares reports for POTUS Obama on the ground of collected data. Meanwhile experts and analysts unanimously say that social networks work for right ultras. In Western Europe the power and influence of the ultras and outrage-mongers jumped sky-high pretty much because of social networks. That was exactly what Washington wanted – the control over marginal political formations in Europe. If something like Arab Spring will occur in Europe then the White House can direct the revolutionary rage flow into the way it wanted. You see, there is no need to attack Europe if America can destroy it without coming in.
    When One "Cuts and Pastes" it is polite to provide a link to the origonal article.

That was exactly what Washington wanted – the control over marginal political formations in Europe. If something like Arab Spring will occur in Europe then the White House can direct the revolutionary rage flow into the way it wanted. You see, there is no need to attack Europe if America can destroy it without coming in
    i can't quite agree with you ,but i think that no reason that Washington want Europe to a bad situation at present ,but it just want to profit more from the socail network !
    Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain

Trusted Member Baron von Lotsov's Avatar

I warned about this before it was discovered that Facebook were snooping on people. No one really took any notice and the same was true for two other forums I posted it on going back a couple of years. Actually the one I put up on the NO2ID site was deleted. My conclusion is that people are stupid. Because they all use it they are a bit frightened that it is not really as innocent as they thought it was, and they are in a state of denial. I have never used either Facebook or Twitter. It was obvious from the moment that the BBC instructed all its staff to join Facebook that something was up. It was probably started by the NSA.

http://www.democracyforum.co.uk/talk...-internet.html
    MODERATION The ermine out of moderation never eats but once a day

Default I too wear a tinfoil hat!

Privacy is a big concern and due to increasing amounts of new technologies, privacy laws have trouble catching up, which allows corporations to exploit all forms of personal privacy, legally. However, due to the chaotic nature of it all, it can also work to ones advantage, such as understanding how Dianne Abbott really feels. Thesedays we have GPS devices in our mobile devices that can be tracked without a warrant or knowledge and consent (is the case in the USA) and this information is abused by international corporations and accessed by foreign governments and powers. All legally too!

My advice, be aware, be very aware, and trust no device or service to be setup with your best interests at heart.
    Damaging state property will be punished to the maximum extent allowed by law. You are property of the state.

Trusted Member

As a tool for keeping up with family and friends I don't see what is wrong with Facebook.
    What interest is a photo of someones new baby or holiday snaps to the CIA or NSA?

It was obvious from the moment that the BBC instructed all its staff to join Facebook that something was up.
    I don't think that is correct? Do you have any evidence?

BBC Updates Social Media Policy, Tells News Staff Not To Do Anything Stupid
    "The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and ''Progressives''. The business of ''Progressives'' is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." G. K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by youngian View Post
    As a tool for keeping up with family and friends I don't see what is wrong with Facebook.
    What interest is a photo of someones new baby or holiday snaps to the CIA or NSA?
    They can map all social connections someone has. They can build up the kind of intelligence that would normally only be available to personal friends. They can use this intelligence to blacklist you from jobs for life. They can use computers in data mining applications. They can use it to brainwash you with and help you to believe what they want you to believe. Then there are the things that they can't do now, but are yet to be invented in the future. Nothing is ever deleted from Facebook. Every mouse click is stored. They even monitor you on the site when you are logged out. Anyway, don't let any of this worry you. Just carry on believing that everything the government does is for your benefit. Sweet dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by flamingreen View Post
    I don't think that is correct? Do you have any evidence?

BBC Updates Social Media Policy, Tells News Staff Not To Do Anything Stupid
    It was a few years ago when I found out, indeed just before Facebook was really known about. I can't remember where I got the information from, as I don't keep a link to every piece of information. The BBC have certainly been promoting it.