Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: British Freedom Party?

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Ebanks View Post
    I think people have had quite enough of your insults, Lee. You haven’t changed , you never listen, and sadly you never learn. So far you have been the most vocal in your new group and the most destructive. Sometimes it can be wise to step back and look at yourself and what you hope to achieve. There is absolutely no strategy or plan to this new group, no discipline, and for what I can see no cohesion with what is being said, and what is actually being done.

Yeah sharon, lets all take lessons in PR from a person who just purged half the moderators off her site and who is eddys biggest cheerleader.

I couldnt care less ' if most people ' read NAZIS and idiots, are unhappy.

Good.

Hopefully they will get the point we dont want them.

Gardening Leave

Oh and as for your ,no strategy and no discipline' christ, you are one arrogant muppet aint ya.

You know nothing about the ***, other than whats in your small skull, and yet you think can critique us.

Go away.

Idiot.

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Of Odin View Post
    As I have stated Luigi - we dont want the Nazis and cranks in the party.

So they get it.

Normal people dont.
    Are you aware the only support *** got in this thread was from a Muslim (see first page), and secondly a homosexual?

Your party doesn't represent traditional British, you are just attracting ethnics and wierdos.

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Albions View Post
    Are you aware the only support *** got in this thread was from a Muslim (see first page), and secondly a homosexual?

Your party doesn't represent traditional British, you are just attracting ethnics and wierdos.
    Coming from a lederhosen fetishist with a fondness for the 14 words, pot kettle black come to mind.

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Spear Of Odin View Post
    Coming from a lederhosen fetishist with a fondness for the 14 words, pot kettle black come to mind.
    Communicating with you is obviously a waste of time, you're an obvious troll. Anyone who responds to you, you call a Nazi.

You are certianly no nationalist, as i said perhaps you are just here for parody.

Gardening Leave

Yeah, thats right.

Like you even know what British Nationalism is !

Default Big head Barnes

I think the *** is making a big mistake in using motor mouth (AKA Lee Barnes) as their spokesman. The guy can't write a sentence without abusing people..plonkers...Nazi's etc etc.... yawn.... yawn.

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by R.Shaw View Post
    I think the *** is making a big mistake in using motor mouth (AKA Lee Barnes) as their spokesman. The guy can't write a sentence without abusing people..plonkers...Nazi's etc etc.... yawn.... yawn.
    YAWN.

dONT JOIN THEN.

Jeez.

The *** will fail as it wants to be all things to all men and woman of whatever color race or Creed
    Last edited by strangeways; 15-10-2010 at 12:57 PM.

Gardening Leave

Its called satire, look it up.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast