Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Racist MDL - I wonder if the UAF will protest against them...?

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by alycidond9009 View Post
    I'm sure the EDL have never beheaded anyone, that cannot be said of militant Islam.
    So an impossibility to equate. (But I'm sure You'll try).

You are correct, Militant Islamic people are very sick people. You need to understand their culture to understand why they are like they are.
    I guess you have always lived in Britain and never had a real fear of death or being maimed for what you say or do?
    Those shouting on our streets are shouting and hoping to be seen as supporting the Radicals, they are terrified, by the secretive methods used by radicals, here in the UK. The UK authorities can do nothing to stop them, because some of those elements are already serving police officers and councillors. Now are you as a frightened Muslim, who want to inform on some radicals, going to speak to the police? You might be talking to a radical. They are in all kinds of positions.
    A few weeks ago the courts jailed one. A high ranking officer. Even his Christian colleagues were terrified of him. Ever wondered why? I think you know little and have had a protected environment about you.
    It is easy to comment on a subject you know only from watching the TV, or sat at a PC condemning something that is so evil, you can not comprehend it. What I read in here is very shallow and naive.
    Do you know the only way to fight radical Islam? This and previous government's have allowed liberal and well meaning attitudes towards Islamic immigrants, turn a vision of a multicultural utopia, into a tool of Islam.
    What you see is a symptom of an ever sickening society, and we are all victims screaming at each other.

As for the beheading s. Another tool of radical Islamic is the spreading of fear. Imagine some kid down your street was found with his head cut off. A video turns up in the internet of his killing. A week later notes appear in your letter box telling you to behave because you saying the wrong things about them. What would you do, you know there are quite a few "ethnics" working at the station, not just officers but also civilian data workers. Some go to the mosque.... You going to go and complain? A fantasy scenario of course, but a reality in towns in the villages of Pakistan or Iraq.
    I never go near our mosque, I don't even follow the religion of my parents, I am a member of the lodge here near Salisbury. Laws have to be changes, not attitudes; radicals can do as they please, without impunity because the government allow them to. They fear standing up to them, hide behind the skirts of Political correctness.

People here are not aware of the danger. There are not many Muslims around here and those that are here, are of the same mindset as I. I was born here, went to school here, I have worked here and live as an Englishman. I care little for religion, and my children are bought up the same. No madrassas or any such brain washing.
    I am angry that people like the EDL see only the radical Islam and not those brown skinned men and women who have nothing to do with Islam, even if they were born as Muslims. You need to be realistic, and not alienate those who might be able to support you.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Amin Akazi View Post
    You are correct, Militant Islamic people are very sick people. You need to understand their culture to understand why they are like they are.
    I guess you have always lived in Britain and never had a real fear of death or being maimed for what you say or do?
    Well, another opinionated Muslim who makes poor sense and jugement.
    I Have lived in several diffrent continents and countries.

Those shouting on our streets are shouting and hoping to be seen as supporting the Radicals, they are terrified, by the secretive methods used by radicals, here in the UK. The UK authorities can do nothing to stop them, because some of those elements are already serving police officers and councillors. Now are you as a frightened Muslim, who want to inform on some radicals, going to speak to the police? You might be talking to a radical. They are in all kinds of positions..
    So why are You making excuses for them?
    As though they are some sort of victim....

A few weeks ago the courts jailed one. A high ranking officer. Even his Christian colleagues were terrified of him. Ever wondered why? I think you know little and have had a protected environment about you.
    It is easy to comment on a subject you know only from watching the TV, or sat at a PC condemning something that is so evil, you can not comprehend it. What I read in here is very shallow and naive.
    Do you know the only way to fight radical Islam? This and previous government's have allowed liberal and well meaning attitudes towards Islamic immigrants, turn a vision of a multicultural utopia, into a tool of Islam.
    What you see is a symptom of an ever sickening society, and we are all victims screaming at each other..
    I live quite close to Dewsbury, so know far more han You think.

As for the beheading s. Another tool of radical Islamic is the spreading of fear. Imagine some kid down your street was found with his head cut off. A video turns up in the internet of his killing. A week later notes appear in your letter box telling you to behave because you saying the wrong things about them. What would you do, you know there are quite a few "ethnics" working at the station, not just officers but also civilian data workers. Some go to the mosque.... You going to go and complain? A fantasy scenario of course, but a reality in towns in the villages of Pakistan or Iraq.
    I never go near our mosque, I don't even follow the religion of my parents, I am a member of the lodge here near Salisbury. Laws have to be changes, not attitudes; radicals can do as they please, without impunity because the government allow them to. They fear standing up to them, hide behind the skirts of Political correctness.

People here are not aware of the danger. There are not many Muslims around here and those that are here, are of the same mindset as I. I was born here, went to school here, I have worked here and live as an Englishman. I care little for religion, and my children are bought up the same. No madrassas or any such brain washing.
    I am angry that people like the EDL see only the radical Islam and not those brown skinned men and women who have nothing to do with Islam, even if they were born as Muslims. You need to be realistic, and not alienate those who might be able to support you.
    The EDL obviously are not apeasers like You, and want to and do somthing about it.

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by alycidond9009 View Post
    Well, another opinionated Muslim who makes poor sense and jugement.
    I Have lived in several diffrent continents and countries.

So why are You making excuses for them?
    As though they are some sort of victim....

I live quite close to Dewsbury, so know far more han You think.

The EDL obviously are not apeasers like You, and want to and do somthing about it.
    I think you only have scratched the surface of the problem, you see and understand the more simple things. You do not understand strategic goals Radicals have set, You have no idea the danger your in. The EDL are nothing more than a sounding post, that's it.
    The radicals laugh at you, they know how weak you are, they know how ignorant the EDL are. They have learnt from their fathers that women are property, and British non Muslim women are just for fun.
    What are the EDL going to do about the Radicals? I will tell you. Shout at innocent Muslims, march around shouting, get drunk and go home feeling a little better, but achieving nothing.
    The radicals have not even started a campaign of violence so far. I am not talking about terrorism, I am talking about targeting prominent EDL figures, the odd member who draws attention.
    So what then? go to the police? By then it will be too late for some poor person.
    I do not appease anyone, I only know that laws have to be made, so the police have better powers and Radicals can be removed and deported or jailed.
    Only a change in laws will help us all.
    All the EDL do is muddy the water, even if they feel their aims are well meant, they are the tools of the Radicals. Just look at the bad press, the complaining so called mild mannered Muslims. Radicals are in control and call the shots, the EDL are for them a joke, and with every shouting march by them, the more the attention is steered away from radicalism, and is focused on drunken slobs in white and red t-shirts. Pathetic, poignant even, the sight of them poor misguided people shouting and crying helplessly at an enemy far more sophisticated as they will ever know.

I have a feeling you know nothing about Arab or Pakistani culture, how Islam effects the lives and culture of Muslims. Do you read books? I guess not, your "intelligence " you derive from fairy story's and naive assumptions.

How about you explain to us all what exactly the EDL will do about the problem.

arab and pakistan culture has noplace in the modern western world I have lived for several years in the worlds most populated muslim country . The arab pakistan culture was not welcome there either and on many occassions radical mosques were blown up by police and army . I have no problem with any other religion but i have a problem with someone trying to push their out of date brutal culture on me in my own country . I f the moderate muslims who u say are so scarred to speak out had a bit of backbone then this problem could be erradicated from the uk a zero tolerance to radical islam is what is needed powers of arrest and immediate deportation of anyone preaching hatred the muslim community has to point the finger and stop allowing the radicals to hide behind them . the radicals are cowards and once exposed will run and hide

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123