Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Please read my free internet book 'Britain faces the threat of Anglocide'

Paul, you have a good point there. My claim was: 'Since Mr Blair and Mr Cameron know of my initiative, I can safely say their parties know of it'. What I meant was that I can safely say that the leaders, the decision-making level of these parties know of it. I didn't mean to say that every member of these parties knows about it. You are of course right in saying that the party leaders won't share the content of the mail they get with the whole of their party. The same goes for the conversations and the phonecalls they have.

The politicians and party advisers you have contacts with, never told you anything about my initiative. That can mean two things. Either it means they don't have the same information their party leaders have, they are not 'in the loop', so they simply don't know about it, or it means they do know about my initiative, but they have reasons not to tell you (yet).

Kind regards,
    Richard

Britain faces the threat of Anglocide
    Long live the Jews, down with Torahism
    www.ibcpp.org.uk

Richard,

You really are an eternal optimist.

To Paul:

No, I am trying to be a realist, not letting myself carried away by temporary moods of optimism or pessimism.

To all:

the internet letter I announced I would publish on the 17th, will be published on Tuesday the 24th instead.

Kind regards,
    Richard

Britain faces the threat of Anglocide
    Long live the Jews, down with Torahism
    www.ibcpp.org.uk

I have to postpone the publication of my internet letter to Wednesday the 25th, around 4:00 pm UK time.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Schoot View Post
    I have to postpone the publication of my internet letter to Wednesday the 25th, around 4:00 pm UK time.

Richard
    I would have thought that we need a Christian evangelical political party in this country like we need a collective hole in the head.

But thats just me.

However I am interested in the people you see as your constituency, would you endevour to actively recruit moslems, would you attempt to evangelise to them ?

Would you in fact try to recruit right across the religious divide, is there a bit of missionary zeal here?

If not would you actively dicourage membership of moslems and other non christians.

Either way I think any party based on any religious faith is bound to be devisive, and if it ever took off, also a recipe for violence.
    My neck is sore from looking up at you people on the moral high ground.

This is the internet letter I announced I would publish in my posting of August the 12th. I already e-mailed it to the politicians involved and I will send it by mail too.

Internet letter to the people chairing three political parties in the UK

With all due respect for their titles and degrees:

Conservative Party: Sayeeda Warsi and Andrew Feldman
    Labour Party: Harriet Harman
    Liberal Democrats: Rosalind Scott

Wednesday, 25th August 2010

Your Ladyships, Dear Mrs Harman, Dear Mr Feldman,

Please let me introduce myself. My name is Richard Schoot, I am a Dutchman, born in 1958 and I am living in a town near Den Haag (The Hague). I feel strongly impressed by and attracted to the teachings of Yehoshua, the Jew we have come to know as Jesus Christ. Through this letter, I hope to draw your attention to a political matter of the utmost importance.

In the past month of May, we celebrated the 65th anniversary of an important military victory for the sake of mankind’s happiness, the Allied victory over Hitler’s dictatorship and all its barbarities. Over sixty million people lost their lives in World War Two, among them the Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust, a warning in six-millionfold, to be heeded forever, against blind and hateful anti-Semitism.

With regard to Jewry however, there are a number of disturbing facts there is no getting away from. These facts astonished me when I found out about them. To name some:

The existence of a number of passages in the Torah, written by Moses, and in the other holy texts of Judaism, aimed to breed a supremacist, even genocidal mentality in the Jewish mind. I prefer the word ‘Torahism’ over ‘Judaism’ to underline I am against a certain idea, not against a people.

The frightening and brainwashing of consecutive generations of Jews by means of repeated teachings of these texts, as from the age of five, thus when their minds are totally defenceless against indoctrination. They get it hammered into them that their own god will not hesitate to inflict terrible losses on the Jewish people if they don’t live by the Torah, and they get it hammered into them that, if they do live by the Torah, the Jews will acquire huge material wealth, living space and decisive political power at the expense of the prosperity, values, happiness, freedom and even existence (!) of the non-Jewish peoples. Seldom is the Christian commandment to love your enemies more significant than on the moment one fully realizes what Torahism stands for, and the non-Jews should always have to bear in mind that growing up as a Torahist is not a deliberate choice made by the Jews involved - on the contrary.

Torahism is the faith annex ideology of an unknown percentage of the world’s 15 million Jews to the present day.

The silence of the old media about these facts, for instance the silence of the BBC in your country and the silence of the NOS in mine, a compelling indication, if not proof, that these influential broadcasters, paid for by the taxpayers, are being controlled by Torahism. The Torahists and their non-Jewish helpers are the only interest group thinkable that can benefit from keeping the British people and the Dutch people uninformed about Moses’s views and the Torahist ways. The silence of these and other broadcasters is all the more alarming, when you realize that the old media are ‘perfect’ instruments to create the very confusion among the non-Jews that the Torah is preaching, and that television and the other media can also be misused for psychological warfare to commit the very ‘slow motion genocide’ the Torah is also preaching.

I wrote a text about these and other issues, titled ‘Britain faces the threat of Anglocide’, www.ibcpp.org.uk, and I e-mailed this text to academic Britain.

I would like to ask you the following question. What is your political party doing against Torahism to prevent it from harming the interests of the British people (any further)? Although I am not a Briton myself, I am curious to learn the answer, out of solidarity with the people that helped free mine from the Nazi occupation, and because I think your party’s reply can also be important for the politics in my and other countries.

I thought of putting this question to you because of an internet discussion I am participating in. At some point, a difference of opinion arose in that debate as to whether Britain’s mainstream parties are aware of my e-mail initiative or not. I came up with the idea of asking the chairpersons, but I decided to put the aforementioned question first to you. I announced I would contact you by mail and by e-mail and publish the replies.

That internet discussion is taking place on the British Democracy Forum website. If you are interested, visit British Democracy Forum - British Democracy Magazine, click ‘Forum’, scroll downwards to ‘The Lounge’, click ‘Introduce Yourself’, and then click ‘Advice: please read my free internet book ‘Britain faces the threat of Anglocide’.

Always willing to engage in an internet discussion with you too, I remain yours sincerely,

Richard Schoot

Britain, The Netherlands, Europe are in very big trouble, in my view. Our countries urgently need new political parties, Christian Patriotic parties, and it is very important to know what Torahism is. Please read my main text at Initiative for the British Christian-Patriotic Party --- Initial page
    If you come to agree with my views, please always remember that the only way out is a peaceful and patient way. Not a single foreigner or Jew can be held responsible for the country's present situation. Avoid confrontations that can easily turn overheated. Don't react to provocations. Please don't view the avoiding as cowardice. It isn't. Be strong, be calm and calm down others if their anger may cause them to do foolish things.

Long live the Jews, down with Torahism.

This is the internet letter I announced I would publish in my posting of August the 12th. I already e-mailed it to the politicians involved and I will send it by mail too.

Internet letter to the people chairing three political parties in the UK

With all due respect for their titles and degrees:

Conservative Party: Sayeeda Warsi and Andrew Feldman
    Labour Party: Harriet Harman
    Liberal Democrats: Rosalind Scott

Wednesday, 25th August 2010

Your Ladyships, Dear Mrs Harman, Dear Mr Feldman,

Please let me introduce myself. My name is Richard Schoot, I am a Dutchman, born in 1958 and I am living in a town near Den Haag (The Hague). I feel strongly impressed by and attracted to the teachings of Yehoshua, the Jew we have come to know as Jesus Christ. Through this letter, I hope to draw your attention to a political matter of the utmost importance.

In the past month of May, we celebrated the 65th anniversary of an important military victory for the sake of mankind’s happiness, the Allied victory over Hitler’s dictatorship and all its barbarities. Over sixty million people lost their lives in World War Two, among them the Jews who were murdered in the Holocaust, a warning in six-millionfold, to be heeded forever, against blind and hateful anti-Semitism.

With regard to Jewry however, there are a number of disturbing facts there is no getting away from. These facts astonished me when I found out about them. To name some:

The existence of a number of passages in the Torah, written by Moses, and in the other holy texts of Judaism, aimed to breed a supremacist, even genocidal mentality in the Jewish mind. I prefer the word ‘Torahism’ over ‘Judaism’ to underline I am against a certain idea, not against a people.

The frightening and brainwashing of consecutive generations of Jews by means of repeated teachings of these texts, as from the age of five, thus when their minds are totally defenceless against indoctrination. They get it hammered into them that their own god will not hesitate to inflict terrible losses on the Jewish people if they don’t live by the Torah, and they get it hammered into them that, if they do live by the Torah, the Jews will acquire huge material wealth, living space and decisive political power at the expense of the prosperity, values, happiness, freedom and even existence (!) of the non-Jewish peoples. Seldom is the Christian commandment to love your enemies more significant than on the moment one fully realizes what Torahism stands for, and the non-Jews should always have to bear in mind that growing up as a Torahist is not a deliberate choice made by the Jews involved - on the contrary.

Torahism is the faith annex ideology of an unknown percentage of the world’s 15 million Jews to the present day.

The silence of the old media about these facts, for instance the silence of the BBC in your country and the silence of the NOS in mine, a compelling indication, if not proof, that these influential broadcasters, paid for by the taxpayers, are being controlled by Torahism. The Torahists and their non-Jewish helpers are the only interest group thinkable that can benefit from keeping the British people and the Dutch people uninformed about Moses’s views and the Torahist ways. The silence of these and other broadcasters is all the more alarming, when you realize that the old media are ‘perfect’ instruments to create the very confusion among the non-Jews that the Torah is preaching, and that television and the other media can also be misused for psychological warfare to commit the very ‘slow motion genocide’ the Torah is also preaching.

I wrote a text about these and other issues, titled ‘Britain faces the threat of Anglocide’, www.ibcpp.org.uk, and I e-mailed this text to academic Britain.

I would like to ask you the following question. What is your political party doing against Torahism to prevent it from harming the interests of the British people (any further)? Although I am not a Briton myself, I am curious to learn the answer, out of solidarity with the people that helped free mine from the Nazi occupation, and because I think your party’s reply can also be important for the politics in my and other countries.

I thought of putting this question to you because of an internet discussion I am participating in. At some point, a difference of opinion arose in that debate as to whether Britain’s mainstream parties are aware of my e-mail initiative or not. I came up with the idea of asking the chairpersons, but I decided to put the aforementioned question first to you. I announced I would contact you by mail and by e-mail and publish the replies.

That internet discussion is taking place on the British Democracy Forum website. If you are interested, visit www.democracyforum.co.uk, click ‘Forum’, scroll downwards to ‘The Lounge’, click ‘Introduce Yourself’, and then click ‘Advice: please read my free internet book ‘Britain faces the threat of Anglocide’.

Always willing to engage in an internet discussion with you too, I remain yours sincerely,

Richard Schoot

Britain, The Netherlands, Europe are in very big trouble, in my view. Our countries urgently need new political parties, Christian Patriotic parties, and it is very important to know what Torahism is. Please read my main text at www.ibcpp.org.uk
    If you come to agree with my views, please always remember that the only way out is a peaceful and patient way. Not a single foreigner or Jew can be held responsible for the country's present situation. Avoid confrontations that can easily turn overheated. Don't react to provocations. Please don't view the avoiding as cowardice. It isn't. Be strong, be calm and calm down others if their anger may cause them to do foolish things.

Long live the Jews, down with Torahism.

^
    Don't forget to send a copy to Batman in Gotham City.
    Racist or Fascist views should not be allowed free rein in our Society

Trusted Member Baron von Lotsov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Schoot View Post
    It is subtitled 'Britain and the other European nations might perish in what looks like a lengthy psychological war. How to survive in a Christian-patriotic manner.' Reading it will cost you some time, but it will be worth your while. You can find my text at www.ibcpp.org.uk

Kind regards,
    Richard Schoot
    You should condense and order your thoughts more. Also when you start a book it is good to provide an introduction that is concise and to the point, so the reader knows what it is about. My impression was that what I saw came across as rather rambling and full of clutter. I see this a lot in many people's writings, they tend to think more is good, whereas often more tends to make up for lack of quality. If the reader does not learn anything of consequence after much reading they will ditch it. Anyway, my opinion is the subject matter is worth serious consideration, so all the best with it.
    MODERATION The ermine out of moderation never eats but once a day

To Kilo1:

You wrote: ‘We need a Christian evangelical political party in this country like we need a collective hole in the head’. So you would see that as something negative. Can you explain why? What are your ideas about Christianity?

You also wrote: ‘But that’s just me.’ Why are you belittling your own opinion?

Your comment touched several important issues, the Muslim presence in our countries for instance, and (religious) divisiveness, and I am sure these subjects will be discussed later, but right now, I hope to focus on the issue of re-evangelization, while we are waiting for the reactions of Mrs Harman, Mrs Scott, Mrs Warsi and Mr Feldman.

I hope you don’t blame me for your sore neck, cos I never asked you to look up at me.

To Baron von Lotsov:

Oh Your Lordship, if only you’d been my editor and coach while I was writing the thing – but it is too late now. Already completed it six years ago. It’s a pity. My bad luck.

The irony put aside, it’s a good thing you take the subject seriously, and thanks for wishing me success.

Kind regards,
    Richard

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast