Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Please read my free internet book 'Britain faces the threat of Anglocide'

Nearly ten years after 9/11, America can be congratulated on having intelligence services that were able to track down Bin Laden. America can also be congratulated on having brave military who, in very difficult circumstances, risked their lives for the values they sincerely believe in and for their country.

I don’t think however that America has to be congratulated on having a government that ironically gave loads of US taxpayers’ money to a country in which the world’s No 1 terrorist apparently felt safe to hide for many years. I also don’t think America has to be congratulated on having a government that issued contradictory reports on the confrontation between Bin Laden and the Navy Seals.

I can imagine that everyone who lost loved ones or whose lifes were dramaticly changed in another way in September 2001, will feel justice has been done, now the man who caused so much grief is no more.

Yet given the seriousness of the problem of terrorism, you need to know everything there is to know about it, when you want to solve it, or at least, diminish the problem as much as possible. So it’s very unfortunate it’s not possible to hear what the Al Qaeda man had to say about his motives during a trial, as high intelligence and deadly fanaticism have always constituted the most problematic combination in politics.

As from chapter 5.14.10 in Part 2, you’ll find how I am explaining the Western response to 9/11 from the perspective of my theory on Mosaic rule.

Previously on this thread:
    In August 2010, I wrote letters to Britain’s three main parties, asking them what they are doing to protect the British people against Torahism. Labour and the Liberal Democrats didn’t react, but the Conservatives did. See page 3 and 4 of this thread for my letter, the reply of the Tories and my analysis of their reply.

Britain faces the threat of Anglocide
    Long live the Jews, down with Torahism
    Please read my free internet book on Initiative for the British Christian-Patriotic Party --- Initial page

Richard.....O Richard Richard Richard.
    I tried, I really tried to read some of your stuff but I still don't get it.
    In my opinion you would do well to concentrate on enjoying you remaining life by simply providing a fulfilling environment for yourself which for the normal human being is a loving home, family and friends supported by an occupation sufficiently demanding to keep your head out of trouble.

And that probably goes for the rest of you as well.

The whole Abrahamic thing and its perverse children, being Jews, Christians and Muslims is literally a bloody nightmare. Any community that claims to be Gods chosen few and refuse to intermarry or allow freedom to criticize brings all its troubles upon itself.
    Christianity is a little different as its principles are based in the teachings of Buddha which is, naturally, why Christ was killed by the establishment for not conforming to the official line. Ie. women treated as second class citizens, stoning blasphemers etc. etc. which can still be seen operating in the Arab world.

Angloside??
    You are Dutch then. Good people the Dutch. Usualy very sensible and well informed.
    I was working in the Netherlands some time ago and jokingly said to a Dutch friend, "The Dutch are simply the English that couldn't swim"
    "No" he said "The Dutch are the English that could swim"
    (See 350-450ad)
    Brilliant, put in my place.

I realy have no idea what tree you are barking up which, I am sure, is my failing but I wish you the best of luck. I would say you need it.
    'Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand' - Homer Simpson

Proposition: “The EU is a constructive project in which the European countries, with respect for each other’s sovereignty, are invited to co-operate for their common good, no strings attached.”

True or not true?

I am afraid it’s not true, looking at some TV content in my country:

1. In March 2007, EU Commissioner Neelie Kroes is invited as a guest in the Pauw & Witteman programme, on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the Rome treaty that lay at the origin of the EU. I am quoting her: ‘When a country doesn’t join in, it will be excluded.’

2. Ruud Lubbers was the prime minister of my country from 1982 to 1994. He is a prominent member of the CDA party, one of the mainstream parties over here for decades. A real EU aficionado, Mr Lubbers advertised himself as being ‘Mr Europe’ in 1994, when he was a candidate for the post of president of the EU Commission.

Earlier this year, he helped campaign for his party for regional elections. He paid attention to the rise of the PVV party of Mr Wilders, a party in which a lot of Dutch voters, worried about the EU influence and the ongoing immigration, put their trust. Contrarily, Mr Lubbers’s views on immigration seem to be: the more, the merrier. The Nieuwsuur programme of February the 17th showed Mr Lubbers during a campaign meeting, saying:

‘Yesterday I saw the figures of economic growth. In Germany: pretty firm. In The Netherlands: not bad. Yet I thought: without Geert Wilders those figures would have been one percent better. It’s as simple as that. When you are saying about fine people, they can’t be allowed to come over here, because they are looking a bit differently, you will once have to face the consequences. Matters grow worse when people, who already succeeded here, say: suit yourself, I am leaving. And whenever I go to Brussels, and I am invited over there quite often, I get a lot of explaining to do. Does Holland actually want Europe? Well, if Holland doesn’t want Europe, then Europe won’t want Holland….’

When you know nothing about The Netherlands, you might think, listening to Mr Lubbers, that immigration have meant a boost for the Dutch economy. In reality, after comparing costs and revenues, the presence of foreigners in the past decades have cost the Dutch tax payers hundreds of millions of guilders and euros, figures that nowadays even the ‘progressive’ parties are not contradicting.

3. Also in February 2011, broadcasters VPRO aired a programme called ‘2011 – the year the euro fell’, a fictional report about a chain of financial collapses in EU countries. In the programme, Felix Rottenberg played the part of the initiator of a fictional movement with the interesting name ‘We are Europe´. I am mentioning Mr Rottenberg several times in Appendix: the names in chapter 5.12 in Part 2. Mr Rottenberg shows much concern over the (non-fictional) rise of the socalled rightwing populist parties in Europe. ‘When they get the power to say: that whole EU is useless anyhow, it’s OK to let it implode altogether, then that would be life-endangering’.

Neither did Mr Rottenberg explain why that would be life-endangering, and to whom that might be life-endangering, nor was he asked by anyone to explain that.

So the Dutch TV viewers are apparently supposed to consider Mr Rottenberg’s unspecified and diffuse scare-mongering as a serious pro-EU argument.

The programme makers fortunately envisaged a happy end, namely the speeded constitution of the United States of Europe, proclaimed in Versailles, with unprecedented powers, in matters of finance too. Enthusiastic reporter Saskia Dekkers concluded: ‘Granted, less national power, less sovereignty, but as from today, the world is counting one super power more!’

4. On May the 16th, the same Saskia Dekkers interviewed the president of the EU Commission, Jose Manuel Barroso, for the Nieuwsuur programme. The opening fragment of this interview:

Mr Barroso: ‘We are living in difficult times, this is the reality, and for complex problems, sometimes people suggest simplistic solutions, but this is not always the case.’ [I think he meant: they are not always feasible]
    Mrs Dekkers: ‘Can you give an example?’
    Mr Barroso: ‘An example is for instance nationalism: let’s defend our country against all the others. If we go for nationalism in Europe, it is a disaster for our citizens. We know in the past what nationalism brought to Europe. The easy temptation is sometimes: let’s close our borders, we do it better, we don’t need the others. This is populism, this is sometimes nationalism, protectionism, sometimes even xenophobia.’

So according to Mr Barroso, there is no other choice than the choice between the EU and the disastrous nationalism of the 30s and 40s, as if the many centuries of European history can be reduced to the dark years of Hitler and Mussolini.

No, the EU isn’t a project in which the European countries are co-operating for their common good, no strings attached.

It’s more like: ‘You’d better like the EU. Or else…’

Mr Barroso is forgiven to suffer from poor imaginative powers. Yet I see a third option. French president Charles de Gaulle used to talk about ‘l’Europe des patries’, ‘the Europe of the fatherlands’. I like that expression, I interpret it as a Europe of sovereign nations, looking after the interests of their own peoples if necessary, working together with the other nations when and where it’s possible and desirable. Quite not on the basis of scare-mongering, but on the basis of a constructive dialogue between governments and the population.

Please also read 5.12.12, 5.13 and 5.14 in Part 2.

Richard

In August 2010, I wrote letters to Britain’s three main parties, asking them what they are doing to protect the British people against Torahism. Labour and the Liberal Democrats didn’t react, but the Conservatives did. See page 3 and 4 of this thread for my letter, the reply of the Tories and my analysis of their reply.

Please read my free internet book on Initiative for the British Christian-Patriotic Party --- Initial page

President Obama sees a new dawn for the West. That's what we have the New Testament for, I then thought, for a new dawn. Perhaps President Obama is also thinking it. After all, in his book ' The Audacity Of Hope', Mr Obama wrote he is a Christian.

Richard

President Clinton is in my country today, invited as the main guest to speak at an anniversary party of an insurance company, at the end of this afternoon, and I was suddenly reminded of a fascinating sound fragment, aired by BBC Newsnight on June the 3rd, 2008.

At the time, it still wasn’t decided whether Mr Clinton’s wife or Mr Obama would become the presidential candidate of the Democrats in that election year, but the way things were going didn’t seem to please Mr Clinton very much. Critical of media reports on a certain statement of Hillary Clinton’s, he was heard saying: ‘It’s part of the national media’s attempt to nail Hillary for Obama…. it’s just the most biased press coverage in history. He gets other people to slime her. This has been the most rigged press coverage in modern history’.

So two-term president Bill Clinton was sure that America’s media were, uhm, conspiring.

Richard

Correction

In my post of 23rd May, I wrote that since its introduction, the socalled ‘multicultural society’ has costed the Dutch taxpayers hundreds of millions of guilders and euros, but it’s more in the order of magnitude of tens of billions.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Schoot View Post
    Correction

In my post of 23rd May, I wrote that since its introduction, the socalled ‘multicultural society’ has costed the Dutch taxpayers hundreds of millions of guilders and euros, but it’s more in the order of magnitude of tens of billions.
    Obviously Richard, you are well able to write/type in English but don't seem to be able to read it, judging by your actions in completely ignoring any responses to your posts. I would only reiterate what CaptCluster said.

"In my opinion you would do well to concentrate on enjoying you remaining life by simply providing a fulfilling environment for yourself which for the normal human being is a loving home, family and friends supported by an occupation sufficiently demanding to keep your head out of trouble."

To CaptCluster, your post of 22nd May:

"I tried, I really tried to read some of your stuff but I still don't get it"

Thanks anyway for trying. These are complicated matters, surely. What do you find the hardest part to understand?

“In my opinion you would do well to concentrate on enjoying you remaining life by simply providing a fulfilling environment for yourself which for the normal human being is a loving home, family and friends supported by an occupation sufficiently demanding to keep your head out of trouble.”

It may seem to you that I am dedicating myself to a lost or hopeless cause, but I have actually never had more fulfilling work than this.

“The whole Abrahamic thing and its perverse children, being Jews, Christians and Muslims is literally a bloody nightmare.”

I challenge you to justify why you are mentioning the three of them in the same breath, and to mention godless ideologies that are not bloody nightmares.

“Any community that claims to be Gods chosen few and refuse to intermarry or allow freedom to criticize brings all its troubles upon itself.”

This description reminds me of Torahism the most....

“Christianity is a little different as its principles are based in the teachings of Buddha which is, naturally, why Christ was killed by the establishment for not conforming to the official line, i.e. women treated as second class citizens, stoning blasphemers etc. etc. which can still be seen operating in the Arab world.”

Christianity's principles are based on the words, examples and sacrifice of Christ, who was God's main messenger. That's something you either believe or don't, but please don't drag Buddha into this.

“Angloside??”

Anglocide, my contraction of ‘Anglo’ and ‘genocide’.

“You are Dutch then. Good people the Dutch. Usualy very sensible and well informed.”

That’s nice of you to say so, but they can't help it that they are not well informed.

“I realy have no idea what tree you are barking up which, I am sure, is my failing but I wish you the best of luck. I would say you need it.”

Perhaps I haven’t (yet) made myself clear enough, so we might both be failing. The best of luck to you too. We all need it, given the current situation in which both the old parties and the old media don’t inform us about facts of essential importance.

Finally, the kind, modest and positive undertone of your post shows you might have been far more influenced by the Christian spirit than you realize. That would not be so strange. Although church attendancy is at a low, a good part of the mentality and views of very many Britons, Dutch and other Europeans still has its origins in Christianity, thanks, for instance, to the way they were brought up by their parents.

Richard

To Road Hog

Looks like your comment came a bit too early... thanks for your compliment on my English

Road Hog wrote: "Obviously Richard, you are well able to write/type in English but don't seem to be able to read it, judging by your actions in completely ignoring any responses to your posts. (...)"

This is nonsense. I've been responding to most of the reactions I got.

Richard

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast