Thread: Labour and the Cornish question

Default Labour and the Cornish question

Blue Labour: Finding Labour's feet in Kernow

All comments are welcome. Following the SNP result isn't it about time all the UK parties started to accept the reality of multi-nation UK?

And this will go on until every County, Town, Street and House in Britain is independent..... and then what? a Grande Union of the British Isles...... oh wait, then it'll start all over again.

England is forty eight counties. I can't really see much happening.

Cornwall can never be a nation in the global world we live in, but if they do strongly want their own representation, may be we should let them have it. I'm not in a position to say no, am I? I'm not from the South west.

You can't oppress a voice. It never works.

Trusted Member Little_Englander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by president View Post
    England is forty eight counties. I can't really see much happening.

Cornwall can never be a nation in the global world we live in, but if they do strongly want their own representation, may be we should let them have it. I'm not in a position to say no, am I? I'm not from the South west.

You can't oppress a voice. It never works.
    And Wessex? And Sussex? And Kent? And Essex? And East Anglia? And Mercia? And Northumbria?

Let's turn the clocks back and revert to historic independent kingdoms. Then these kingdoms can become regions of the EU.

This plan neatly disposes of the pesky English upstarts who try and dominate the regions into becoming a unitary nation called England.

__________________________________________________ _______________________
    The ethnic English do exist: Here is an example;
    English girl barred from Government job...because she is wrong kind of white | Mail Online

A vote for the tri-partite elected dictatorship, the LibLabCon is a vote for the EU.