Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: People's rights under the EDP

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rob View Post
    What points? Assumptions and baseless assertions yes, but I would not dignify them with the term "points".....

Oh and by the way cassie, do stop this tedious Mandy Rice-Davies Test thing - with your strange, almost masochistic relationship with Uncles and the EDP, and your employment in an organisation set up by the EDP Chairman, you are one of the last people who could pass it..
    Now you're driven to quibbling over nomenclature and proscribing my references to particular and relevant concepts! Anything to avoid conceding that you've been roundly out argued!

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by SteveShark View Post
    Filed under 'Club bore'.
    You could have conceded more gracefully, but that's not the nature of the beast!

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by ANGLO-STAFFS View Post
    WRONG AGAIN My main 'targets' are Uncles and his 'hangers on' not the EDP.
    How can we tell?
    If you are saying the 'they' are the EDP so be it.
    No, I am not ~ over to you!

there is nothing malign in pointing out the truth that the party that you support so strongly have, or have had, links to parties with racist and homophobic policies.
    What is the purpose of your persistent references to such matters? Go on, amuse us all and say that you're really being kind!
    Are they your views or do you just defend them out of habbit?
    I do not know what you are referring to! I'm not a mind reader and, if I was, I don't possess a microscope!

Poor old CRASSIE. That is what is so pittiful. You admit to having no control over the EDP policies or people [Agreed!] yet you blindly and unquestioningly support and promote them, or, when that is beyond even your ability, pretend that they do not exist..
    I don't suppose for an instant that you'd care to substantiate these sweeping assertions with (say) half a dozen particular examples, together with links? You mistake your outbursts for genuine debate, and that's not to be admired!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie View Post

You mistake your outbursts for genuine debate, and that's not to be admired!
    Cassie the avoidance Queen strikes again.

You use the word debate but even if you know it's meaning you are unwilling or unable to put it into action.

Your puppet master will be proud of you.

Trusted Member

Cassie the avoidance Queen strikes again.
    Having abandoned your last feeble thrusts, it is you who have shifted ground again, and now you're reduced to abuse.

You use the word debate but even if you know it's meaning you are unwilling or unable to put it into action.
    Mere, unsubstantiated assertion, as profound and unargued as your political beliefs.

Your puppet master will be proud of you.
    This is pathetic, but consistent with someone as desperate as you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456