Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: People's rights under the EDP

Quote Originally Posted by ProudEnglander View Post
    Thanks for the link Steve, thats the first time I've seen that!
    As Steve said, it's on the main website...

UKIP PPC moves to the English Democrats

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by SteveShark View Post
    Here's the whole article in full. It's where I first heard about the EDP.

Had a certain Mr Uncles been a tad more diplomatic by addressing the blogger on his blog and not mouthing off elsewhere then I doubt that I'd know about the EDP now.

Nothing to hide here, cassie. I leave that up to others who delete and censor on their Facebook pages...
    <SNIP>
    Another of your unbalanced posts, I note StevieS. Unable to find the anti-English piece by Mr Dimmi to which I responded were you?

What should we attribute this deficiency to . . . incompetence or something worse? On the evidence we would seem to be in the sphere of malice.

Kindly note that I am no more a spokesperson for the EDP than you are or Kim Gandy or Steven Uncles! Your insistence upon posting garbage after garbage based on that premise is to be condemned, especially where there is no evidence that you or other low principled posters here subject any other political parties to similar treatment. In the circumstances, 'unbalanced' is an appropriate description on a number of levels!

Your conduct and that of others here should be seen for what is truly is!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie View Post

Just why should the EDP listen to you or any other antagonist for one instant? Your intentions are malign!

They do not have to listen to me, they do not have to respond to my posts, though you must think them worthy as you take the time to respond (you never answer questions though).

Your intentions seem to be to defend anything and anyone with the EDP label, be it wrong, stupid or downright sick.
    The EDP is being dragged further and further towards the far right by the likes of Uncles, Gandy and their ilk and you seem happy to help clear the path of any opposition.

2009 was the year of the EDP link to the racist EFP.

Is 2010 the year of the link to the anti-GAY Christian Party? You will have your work load increased defending that!

Another of your unbalanced posts, I note StevieS. Unable to find the anti-English piece by Mr Dimmi to which I responded were you?

Not at all. Just confused as to which one you were referring to. Did you actually reply on the blog or discuss it here?

And that's either SteveShark or - at a pinch - Steve to you.

I could abandon common courtesy and call you 'lassie' in some pathetic attempt to be patronising and/or comedic but you'll notice that I don't. I always call you 'cassie' which is what you have chosen to be called here. I would be most grateful if you could reciprocate

What should we attribute this deficiency to . . . incompetence or something worse?

Simple confusion. If you can tell me which post, I'll copy and paste it here. I have nothing to hide.

On the evidence we would seem to be in the sphere of malice.

Malice? Oh, I leave that up to people who make jokes about suicide.

Kindly note that I am no more a spokesperson for the EDP than you are or Kim Gandy or Steven Uncles! Your insistence upon posting garbage after garbage based on that premise is to be condemned, especially where there is no evidence that you or other low principled posters here subject any other political parties to similar treatment. In the circumstances, 'unbalanced' is an appropriate description on a number of levels!

In which case, why not clarify your stance? After all. you always seem to want to know what other people's political views are.

And why do you sometimes criticise the EDP but sometimes defend it?

Perhaps if you were clear about your position you'd get more balanced responses.

You can't blame others for your lack of clarity.

As for other parties - read my blog. I've got lots to say about the others.

However, only an EDP member has so far left a comment calling me a '****' <<< that's malice, too.

Indeed, out of all the parties the EDP stands out in other ways with the charming manner in which it insults its critics and censors their views. If any other party did this then I'd be criticising them on similar internet forums to this too, but they seem far more discrete than the EDP. And no Tory, Labour or LidDem supporter has ever called me a ****.

Your conduct and that of others here should be seen for what is truly is!
    I'm just exercising my democratic rights in a democratic forum.

Deal with it.
    Last edited by SteveShark; 13-01-2010 at 03:11 PM. Reason: clarification

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by SteveShark View Post
    I'm just exercising my democratic rights in a democratic forum.

Deal with it.
    Yes, those unable to 'deal' with specifics often resort to generalities!

I address your more significant points (excuses?) taken in order:

" Just confused as to which one you were referring to . . " I guess I'll have to accept that someone with your limitations can't deduce that I was replying to something written previously.

"Malice? Oh, I leave that up to people who make jokes about suicide." Do try to concentrate! I am referring to you! It would seem that you also seek avoid responsibility for your bile.

"In which case, why not clarify your stance? After all. you always seem to want to know what other people's political views are." You have acknowledged my 'stance' immediately below. I merely enquire about others' political stance to try and ascertain whether my impressions are correct. I regard you as an unremitting opponent of the EDP and its principal objects; nothing you have posted has weakened that view. Therefore, everything you post in opposition or criticism should be viewed through that narrow prism.

"And why do you sometimes criticise the EDP but sometimes defend it?" Because, unlike you, I am more open-minded and try to address issues, rather than individuals. This forum is infamous for its ad hominem attacks on EDP supporters and members.

"Perhaps if you were clear about your position you'd get more balanced responses." I very much doubt it for the reasons I refer to above . . . sheer biassed antagonism.

" You can't blame others for your lack of clarity." I don't! Please cite examples. Funny, you tend not to admit that you are confused; you merely plough on demonstrating your antagonism.

"As for other parties - read my blog." Touting for viewers now are you? Where are your comments about other parties on this forum? Any links?

"However an EDP member has so far left a comment calling me a '****' <<< that's malice, too." There was I thinking you were justifying yourself against me! Now you have to destroy an already weak case by reference to others. I don't apologise for those matters over which I have no control and, therefore, no responsibility!

"Indeed, out of all the parties the EDP stands out in other ways with the charming manner in which it insults its critics and censors their views. If any other party did this then I'd be criticising them on similar internet forums to this too, but they seem far more discrete than the EDP. And no Tory, Labour or LidDem supporter has ever called me a ****." Are you seriously suggesting that these characterstics are to be found on its official website? No, like the dung beetle you have to scurry around to dig up muck from elsewhere to concoct and to foment controversy. Your unfair, unreasonable tactic is manifest above where you try to dump responsibility on me for others' utterances. I can't be bothered to tell you what I think of your conduct again.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rob View Post
    You seem to have forgotten how I came here and what I found when I did, eh Mr Deemeeetriooou, snigger snigger....

If EDP PPCs wish to join a group espousing the views I quoted at the start of this thread, they are free to do so, just as I am free to let people know about their support.

What other way would you have it, cassie?
    You effectively concede my points in Post#30, and have shifted onto other ground such is the integrity of your line.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by ANGLO-STAFFS View Post
    They do not have to listen to me, they do not have to respond to my posts,
    As I did not address my remarks directly to you, it seems that you've conceded your role as being antagonistic!
    though you must think them worthy as you take the time to respond
    The unfairness of this assertion should not escape anyone with a modicum of intelligence.
    (you never answer questions though).
    Never? Solely one exception invalidates this exaggeration! Those in weak positions frequently use absolutes to over-egg their crumbling case.

Your intentions seem to be to defend anything and anyone with the EDP label, be it wrong, stupid or downright sick.
    This is mere assertion. It can be maintained, with numerous examples, that your intentions are to attack anything and anyone associated with the EDP and its political goals!
    The EDP is being dragged further and further towards the far right by the likes of Uncles, Gandy and their ilk and you seem happy to help clear the path of any opposition.
    You seem to be overlooking your malign efforts to paint them in that light. You have little if anything constructive to offer. You prefer to sabotage any efforts to promote England and the English. THAT's why no one should heed you seriously.

2009 was the year of the EDP link to the racist EFP.

Is 2010 the year of the link to the anti-GAY Christian Party? You will have your work load increased defending that!
    Poor old ANGLO STAFFIE, trying to dump responsibility on me for matters over which I have no control and, therefore, no responsibility, and about which all he can do is moan, moan, moan!

You effectively concede my points in Post#30, and have shifted onto other ground such is the integrity of your line..
    What points? Assumptions and baseless assertions yes, but I would not dignify them with the term "points".....

Oh and by the way cassie, do stop this tedious Mandy Rice-Davies Test thing - with your strange, almost masochistic relationship with Uncles and the EDP, and your employment in an organisation set up by the EDP Chairman, you are one of the last people who could pass it..

Yes, those unable to 'deal' with specifics often resort to generalities!

I address your more significant points (excuses?) taken in order:

" Just confused as to which one you were referring to . . " I guess I'll have to accept that someone with your limitations can't deduce that I was replying to something written previously.

"Malice? Oh, I leave that up to people who make jokes about suicide." Do try to concentrate! I am referring to you! It would seem that you also seek avoid responsibility for your bile.

"In which case, why not clarify your stance? After all. you always seem to want to know what other people's political views are." You have acknowledged my 'stance' immediately below. I merely enquire about others' political stance to try and ascertain whether my impressions are correct. I regard you as an unremitting opponent of the EDP and its principal objects; nothing you have posted has weakened that view. Therefore, everything you post in opposition or criticism should be viewed through that narrow prism.

"And why do you sometimes criticise the EDP but sometimes defend it?" Because, unlike you, I am more open-minded and try to address issues, rather than individuals. This forum is infamous for its ad hominem attacks on EDP supporters and members.

"Perhaps if you were clear about your position you'd get more balanced responses." I very much doubt it for the reasons I refer to above . . . sheer biassed antagonism.

" You can't blame others for your lack of clarity." I don't! Please cite examples. Funny, you tend not to admit that you are confused; you merely plough on demonstrating your antagonism.

"As for other parties - read my blog." Touting for viewers now are you? Where are your comments about other parties on this forum? Any links?

"However an EDP member has so far left a comment calling me a '****' <<< that's malice, too." There was I thinking you were justifying yourself against me! Now you have to destroy an already weak case by reference to others. I don't apologise for those matters over which I have no control and, therefore, no responsibility!

"Indeed, out of all the parties the EDP stands out in other ways with the charming manner in which it insults its critics and censors their views. If any other party did this then I'd be criticising them on similar internet forums to this too, but they seem far more discrete than the EDP. And no Tory, Labour or LidDem supporter has ever called me a ****." Are you seriously suggesting that these characterstics are to be found on its official website? No, like the dung beetle you have to scurry around to dig up muck from elsewhere to concoct and to foment controversy. Your unfair, unreasonable tactic is manifest above where you try to dump responsibility on me for others' utterances. I can't be bothered to tell you what I think of your conduct again.

Filed under 'Club bore'.

[b]
    This is mere assertion. It can be maintained, with numerous examples, that your intentions are to attack anything and anyone associated with the EDP and its political goals!
    WRONG AGAIN My main 'targets' are Uncles and his 'hangers on' not the EDP. If you are saying the 'they' are the EDP so be it.
    You seem to be overlooking your malign efforts to paint them in that light. You have little if anything constructive to offer. You prefer to sabotage any efforts to promote England and the English. THAT's why no one should heed you seriously.
    there is nothing malign in pointing out the truth that the party that you support so strongly have, or have had, links to parties with racist and homophobic policies. Are they your views or do you just defend them out of habbit?

Poor old ANGLO STAFFIE, trying to dump responsibility on me for matters over which I have no control and, therefore, no responsibility, and about which all he can do is moan, moan, moan!
    Poor old CRASSIE. That is what is so pittiful. You admit to having no control over the EDP policies or people yet you blindly and unquestioningly support and promote them, or, when that is beyond even your ability, pretend that they do not exist.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast