Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: People's rights under the EDP

Quote Originally Posted by ProudEnglander View Post
    I have never seen a party newsletter either.

Here you go - fill your boots:

http://www.englishdemocrats.org.uk/E...Autumn2009.pdf

You can try to spin this as much as you like but I was unaware of all this. I have been honest enough to say that now I have seen what has been posted I will delete my membership of that group. End of.
    How anyone here spins it isn't what you should be concerned about.

It's how those honest, upright folks in the media will spin it.

PE how long you been a member of fb, didnt think you had an account,

Thanks for the link Steve, thats the first time I've seen that!

****. I joined her group after she sent me a facebook link. I did not know that English Lady and Kim Gandy are the same and I did not know she was an NC member. I have never seen a party newsletter either. You can try to spin this as much as you like but I was unaware of all this. I have been honest enough to say that now I have seen what has been posted I will delete my membership of that group. End of.
    You join Facebook groups called NO RIGHTS, HUMAN OR OTHERWISE, FOR TERRORISTS AND TRAITORS because someone you do not know sends you a link?

You still have no objection to the group statement, from which I quoted in the opening post of this thread, merely saying that now you have seen "what has been posted" you will withdraw from the group.

I don't think I need to "spin" anything.

It's on their main web site.

Thanks for the link Steve.
    In June the EDP stood EU candidates in my region, West Midlands. Unfortunately, from the millions of people living in this region, David Lane was unable to get 6 locals to stand as candidates and so Kim Gandy was parachuted in from East England (Did she ever set foot in the area? I hope not.) I had read some of her extremist cant on other sites etc and so I was able to tell friends and anyone who was interested that her views were not those of a BNP, EFP, NF or BPP member but someone who is a leading member of the EDP.

The following is from the English Voice.

Quote Originally Posted by English Voice page 14
    Therefore, I see it as my duty, nay, obligation, to rout out these loonies from which-ever nook or cranny they infest and expose them for what they are. The annihilators of my precious England; the authors of its de-struction (or so they like to think).
    And the more they continue to prattle and jibber their obscene mind-vomit, the more resolve I have as a patriot and an English Democrat, to expose, shame and ultimately silence this mindless moronocracy.
    So I will refuse to fill in their mealy-mouthed forms the way THEY want me to; I will resist all their attempts to brainwash me with their puerile purgatory of apologism and obsequious posturing to Islam extremism; and I will fly my flag from the highest pole; strap a human-sized golliwog into the back seat of my car and buy the biggest Christmas tree I can find and stick it right outside my front door this coming yuletide.
    Oh – and I will eat hot cross buns till I explode; play ‘Jerusalem’ so loud that it blasts my car doors off and use whatever damn terminology I like to describe everyday peo-ple and things and if they don’t like it, they know what they can do - in a multitude of for-eign languages!
    And finally, when the English Democrats come to power, the Treason Act will be rein-stated and these people tried and punished accordingly. Will someone please pass the black cap?
    By Kim Gandy
    Is the death penalty part of EDP policy?

Does she fly a flag?

Did she have the biggest Christmas Tree in her front garden?

When she interviewed Paul Sackey (page 18). Did she tell him about the “human-sized gollywog” in her car.

Or was all of that a pack of lies?

Kim Gandy is the sought of thing that the EDP should scrape off their shoes ASAP.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by ANGLO-STAFFS View Post
    Thanks for the link Steve.
    In June the EDP stood EU candidates in my region, West Midlands. Unfortunately, from the millions of people living in this region, David Lane was unable to get 6 locals to stand as candidates and so Kim Gandy was parachuted in from East England (Did she ever set foot in the area? I hope not.) I had read some of her extremist cant on other sites etc and so I was able to tell friends and anyone who was interested that her views were not those of a BNP, EFP, NF or BPP member but someone who is a leading member of the EDP.

The following is from the English Voice.

Is the death penalty part of EDP policy?

Does she fly a flag?

Did she have the biggest Christmas Tree in her front garden?

When she interviewed Paul Sackey (page 18). Did she tell him about the “human-sized gollywog” in her car.

Or was all of that a pack of lies?

Kim Gandy is the sought of thing that the EDP should scrape off their shoes ASAP.
    You fail the Mandy Rice Davies test, and it would seem from the dormant FEP section, that you independence wallahs are kicking your heels with nothing better to do than come here and carp.

Just why should the EDP listen to you or any other antagonist for one instant? Your intentions are malign!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie View Post
    You fail the Mandy Rice Davies test, and it would seem from the dormant FEP section, that you independence wallahs are kicking your heels with nothing better to do than come here and carp.

Just why should the EDP listen to you or any other antagonist for one instant? Your intentions are malign!

A Mind Reader as well as a Master Debater - how talented you are cassie.

Of course the EDP don't have to listen to anyone, whoever said they did?

Quote Originally Posted by cassie View Post
    Just why should the EDP listen to you or any other antagonist for one instant?
    And, similarly, why should we listen to you?

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rob View Post
    A Mind Reader as well as a Master Debater - how talented you are cassie. [I reject such unsubstantiated nonsense!]

Of course the EDP don't have to listen to anyone, whoever said they did?
    Yes, who said they did? Yet another of your silly diversions.

Since you've seen fit to poke your nose in here, I'll observe that this is another of your malign threads, initiated on highly dubious grounds, in which you single out the EDP demanding answers to questions about statements which have not been made via any EDP official spokesperson.

You go grubbing around hither and thither, asking silly questions here and reacting with mock, self-righteous indignation when you do not receive the kind of replies that you, a non-member and antagonist unreasonably demand.

I doubt that any other political party is subjected to your persistently, snide insinuations. What a pity you have nothing more worthwhile to do. You have all the moral authority and natural dignity of a dung beetle, with all due respect to dung beetles which, unlike you, actually perform a useful function.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast