Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: People's rights under the EDP

Default People's rights under the EDP

This is taken from a new Facebook page set up by EDP National Council member Kim Gandy and her partner Mat Kelly:

"The Enemy Within, such as the UAF (who are actually fascists themselves) and the politically correct brigade who support extremism are themselves TRAITORS. However, Tony Blair conveniently scrapped the Treason Act when he came to power, so these people effectively cannot be tried for Treason. We want the Act reinstated and justice meted out accordingly to ALL enemies of this country both within and without. We believe these people have NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER TO SPEAK OR MARCH. We want them gone. Terrorists and traitors alike. Please sign the official petition on the website address below. MAY I MAKE IT CLEAR THAT THE COLLECTIVE NOUN "TRAITORS" INCLUDES THOSE AT WESTMINSTER WHO HAVE SOLD THIS COUNTRY DOWN THE RIVER SINCE DAY ONE, INCLUDING BLAIR AND BROWN. Also those in local government and public services, education and everywhere the self hating enemies of this country infest. Do gooders with misplaced loyalties included. Quangoes, poliically correct councillors and officers. When we undermine these people we will get our country back."

I would welcome the opinions of EDP members and others regarding the rights to be denied a large number of English people who happen to hold views contrary to the EDP by this statement.

Helpful hint: if you aim to defend what is written here, do read the whole thing properly before you make a total t*t of yourself.

Hello Mr Bob....how negative are you?
    "There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other.
    That word is ENGLAND." - Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rob View Post
    Helpful hint: if you aim to defend what is written here, do read the whole thing properly before you make a total t*t of yourself.
    Ah, I see you have found a different way!

The one and only David "Ford" Lane....

We believe these people have NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER TO SPEAK OR MARCH. We want them gone. Terrorists and traitors alike. Please sign the official petition on the website address below. MAY I MAKE IT CLEAR THAT THE COLLECTIVE NOUN "TRAITORS" INCLUDES THOSE AT WESTMINSTER WHO HAVE SOLD THIS COUNTRY DOWN THE RIVER SINCE DAY ONE, INCLUDING BLAIR AND BROWN. Also those in local government and public services, education and everywhere the self hating enemies of this country infest. Do gooders with misplaced loyalties included. Quangoes, poliically correct councillors and officers. When we undermine these people we will get our country back."
    Is this EDP policy then?

It's a mark of an intelligent man to be able to disagree without being disagreeable...I am not sure you have quite cracked it yet..
    "There is a forgotten, nay almost forbidden word, which means more to me than any other.

Quote Originally Posted by Englander 1 View Post
    Hello Mr Bob....how negative are you?
    just back from the pub then dave, didnt read the thread , really did you , ..............................not left , never right, just english dimocrats

Quote Originally Posted by Englander 1 View Post
    It's a mark of an intelligent man to be able to disagree without being disagreeable...I am not sure you have quite cracked it yet..
    You agree with the opinions expressed by your fellow EDP National Council member then do you David?

Jamie criticising, condemming and complaining for no reason rarely achieve anything.

Well, you were given the chance to disassociate yourself from Gandy's remarks, that you chose not to do so is now a matter of public record. Well done David Ford Lane.

This is the Facebook group Mr Rob refers to:
    NO RIGHTS, HUMAN OR OTHERWISE, FOR TERRORISTS AND TRAITORS | Facebook

Anyone with any clout in the EDP would have to be well-nigh politically brain-dead to allow any association - no matter how tenuous - with stuff like this:

Kenny Everton Kenko **** them all gas the ******* lot of them give me power the lot would get it
    English Lady
    People are angryi and rightfully so. Any do gooders reading this? Don't like it? I'd keep quiet if I were you because you are going to be silenced anyway.
    Stephen Vibes Allen
    well said english lady
    English Lady
    and if you think this is "extremist" it's nothing compared to what you will get under Sharia Law, idiots.
    Stephen Vibes Allen
    yer u probs get stoned to death how stupid makes sick me to think these sort of people are living on ur british streets

Or this:

Lee Bcfc Beddall LETS CUT OUT THIS CANCER B4 IT SPREADS 2 FAR , ILL GIVE U 2 RIGHTs ; 1ST RIGHT IS 2 REMAIN SILENT U INBRED , SISTER FUKING PIECE OF PIG **** ; SPEAK WEN SPAT AT , AND UR 2nd RIGHT IS A NASTY RIGHT HOOK STRAIGHT 2 UR JAW , UR NOT HELD AGAINST UR WILL , FUK OFF U SCROUNGING SMELLY ***** !!!!!!!!!! E...E...EDL !!!
    English Lady
    This is the voice of the people warts and all. The only people who will be removed from this page are leftie sympathisers, PC cretins or UAF trolls. I won't allow them to speak because I consider they have NO RIGHTS WHATSOEVER. And I don't care who doesn't like it. It's time for US to show THEM what it's like to be silenced, denied your rights to an opinion, a culture, a flag , YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND BIRTHRIGHT. Let the voice of the people be heard.

English Lady...why, that'll be the EDP's very own Kim Gandy.

Still nothing to say, Englander 1?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast