Thread: Why haven't the Greens commented re. AGW fraud and leaked emails proving such?

Default Why haven't the Greens commented re. AGW fraud and leaked emails proving such?

I'm still waiting for the Greens to comment, but they are choosing to remain silent. Do you think the Greens are in melt down at the moment? How can they possibly face the electorate now that the AGW fraud has been exposed!

I'm looking forward to questioning my local Green candidate come the General Election - that's assuming the Greens bother standing.

I think UKIP, LPUK and BNP candidates will be in an extremely strong position because ALL of the other main parties LIBLABCON have been pushing green fascism for years.

Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com Climategate: the scandal spreads, the plot thickens, the shame deepens?

Theres a guy works down the chip shop swears he believes in man-made climate change,
    Just like you swore to me that you'd be true,
    Theres a guy works down the chip shop swears he believes in man-made climate change,
    But he's a liar and I`m not sure about you

Trusted Member

I've just noticed your message has passed its first birthday. I don't think you'll get any replies!

It's always nicest to debate with people who know what they are talking about. I suppose that's why not many Green Party supporters ever post in this section.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wilde View Post
    It's always nicest to debate with people who know what they are talking about. I suppose that's why not many Green Party supporters ever post in this section.
    Most of them are stoned out of their heads I would imagine Tom. How are you these days, been a long time since we had an exchange?

Yes, the Greens possibly are the only people in Britain to knit their own dope.

I'm fine, but been busy and gradually managing to wean myself off my politics addiction. The rapid decline of the BNP is fine with me, but with all the embittered ex-BNP people attacking Griffin more comprehensively and knowledgably than I ever could, I came to feel that my own postings on that topic were rather superfluous. This all helps with my attempts to spend less time posting on forums and more actually working.

How are you? I have the impression that the departure of most of the saner members of the BNP must leave you rather isolated. Or am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wilde View Post
    Yes, the Greens possibly are the only people in Britain to knit their own dope.

I'm fine, but been busy and gradually managing to wean myself off my politics addiction. The rapid decline of the BNP is fine with me, but with all the embittered ex-BNP people attacking Griffin more comprehensively and knowledgably than I ever could, I came to feel that my own postings on that topic were rather superfluous. This all helps with my attempts to spend less time posting on forums and more actually working.

How are you? I have the impression that the departure of most of the saner members of the BNP must leave you rather isolated. Or am I wrong?
    Yes, I've now joined the English Peoples Party.

I hadn't realised - which just shows how out of touch I've become. I've just been browsing your new party's website.

It's a bit of a downer - now I can't reply to your postings by simply pointing out the awfulness of Griffin and the BNP I suppose may have to actually engage with your arguments occasionally. Damn. Ah well, such is life.