Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Greek "Golden Dawn" not pro Jew, therefore anti-Jew

Excellent cartoons, Mr Edwards. I always chuckle whenever I think of your cartoon of people queuing up for the job of Leader of the British Nationalist Leadership. In particular, I liked the LBJ character in a straitjacket and the one carrying the urn of JT's ashes.

If I had a fraction of your skill, I'd do one entitled the 'New Europe' with you in blackshirt regalia holding aloft the ashes of OM leading a column of Muslims trampling over a map of Europe with the Muslims saying 'I'm English', 'Je suis Francais', depending on where they were on the map of Europe.

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Bevois View Post
    Excellent cartoons, Mr Edwards. I always chuckle whenever I think of your cartoon of people queuing up for the job of Leader of the British Nationalist Leadership. In particular, I liked the LBJ character in a straitjacket and the one carrying the urn of JT's ashes.

If I had a fraction of your skill, I'd do one entitled the 'New Europe' with you in blackshirt regalia holding aloft the ashes of OM leading a column of Muslims trampling over a map of Europe with the Muslims saying 'I'm English', 'Je suis Francais', depending on where they were on the map of Europe.
    If I needed one, I'd have you as a gag writer. That's not a bad idea of yours. Of course, I can see the humour in these things.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Edwards View Post
    Here's an old one from the 1990s:
    Here's an older one of yours from the 1980s I believe.

http://ukcomics.wikia.com/wiki/The_Stormer

"The comic's artist, Robert Edwards, was in 1982 put in prison for his work."

I won't post the names of the cartoons as they'll be starred out and I'll probably get an infraction for it. But you can read the stormer link to see for yourselves.

Its only a cartoon Roadie, its not making a claim that ALL British people who are opposed to rape of their womenfolk by immigrants, are baseball wielding skinheads.
    Absolute scandal that Mr Edwards was jailed for this. The distribution of the comic outside schools was not anything to do with Mr. Edwards.

Its only a cartoon Roadie, its not making a claim that ALL British people who are opposed to rape of their womenfolk by immigrants, are baseball wielding skinheads.
    Absolute scandal that Mr Edwards was jailed for this. The distribution of the comic outside schools was not anything to do with Mr. Edwards.
    A couple of things (well, three actually).

One he is a born again Muslim and shouts his mouth of against the EDL, when he has a past history of the above abuse.

Two, he was jailed for anti-Semitism, not the above cartoon.

Three, I just want people to know, those that think he's a lovely guy with his funny cartoons, how much of a hate filled person he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Hog View Post
    A couple of things (well, three actually).

One he is a born again Muslim and shouts his mouth of against the EDL, when he has a past history of the above abuse.

Two, he was jailed for anti-Semitism, not the above cartoon.

Three, I just want people to know, those that think he's a lovely guy with his funny cartoons, how much of a hate filled person he is.
    1 - We are all entitled to our different political viewpoints - I am critical of the EDL for associating with immigrants, gays and Jews whilst shunning the company of real Nationalists.

2 - The real purpose behind all these 'hate' laws is to stop anyone being critical of the Jewish takeover of this country. Bob was jailed for POLITICAL THOUGHT crimes not for any real crime. But as more and more EDL supporters get jailed for opposing just one plank of the Jewish agenda, hopefully you might begin to understand that.

3 - I don't see anything hateful about any of Bob's cartoons - the particular one chosen by you is getting an important Health and Safety message across in an exaggerated and hopefully amusing manner and is remarkably prescient of a case reported today in this sub-forum , where the attacker accuses his victim of being a racist.

3 - I don't see anything hateful about any of Bob's cartoons - the particular one chosen by you is getting an important Health and Safety message across in an exaggerated and hopefully amusing manner and is remarkably prescient of a case reported today in this sub-forum , where the attacker accuses his victim of being a racist.
    I don't disagree, but ask Bob if he agrees with it now and it will be a resounding, no.

My point is, that he plays up to anyone, and I wonder how many of his Islamist friends would agree with his cartoon. BTW, he won't have a word said against the rapists, and argues that it is just a one off, despite it happening all over the country.

Two-faced is the phrase that I'd use.

That's something I'm wondering about. It's plain that Muslims have settled in numbers in a great many Western countries for quite a while now, yet this grooming phenomenon appears to have suddenly sprung up out of nowhere and, as far as I'm able to determine, only among UK Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Tillerman View Post
    That's something I'm wondering about. It's plain that Muslims have settled in numbers in a great many Western countries for quite a while now, yet this grooming phenomenon appears to have suddenly sprung up out of nowhere and, as far as I'm able to determine, only among UK Muslims.
    Well, it hasn't suddenly sprung from anywhere. British nationalists have been aware of the phenomenon since it was exposed by the BNP in 2004 so they, at least, have long known it was going on. Others did too, including senior law enforcement officials, as well as local and national politicians but they, as in so many other similar instances, were successful in diverting the media and public attention away from the problem and towards the 'racist' pronouncements of the BNP.

As for why it is not prevalent in other western European countries with sizeable Muslim populations, my observation would be that the less assimilable migrants in such countries have not settled themselves amongst the host population, and certainly would not be able to get away with running child brothels under the cover of legitimate businesses. Nor have they been emboldened in their behaviour towards their hosts through the presence of a protective umbrella of highly repressive 'anti-racist' regulations as exists in the UK but nowhere else on the continent to a similar degree.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Dare View Post
    Well, it hasn't suddenly sprung from anywhere. British nationalists have been aware of the phenomenon since it was exposed by the BNP in 2004 so they, at least, have long known it was going on. Others did too, including senior law enforcement officials, as well as local and national politicians but they, as in so many other similar instances, were successful in diverting the media and public attention away from the problem and towards the 'racist' pronouncements of the BNP.

As for why it is not prevalent in other western European countries with sizeable Muslim populations, my observation would be that the less assimilable migrants in such countries have not settled themselves amongst the host population, and certainly would not be able to get away with running child brothels under the cover of legitimate businesses. Nor have they been emboldened in their behaviour towards their hosts through the presence of a protective umbrella of highly repressive 'anti-racist' regulations as exists in the UK but nowhere else on the continent to a similar degree.
    http://patriotsforamerica.ning.com/f...sg_share_topic

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast