Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Absurd manufactured multi-culti version of rural England

Trusted Member Francis Overdere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longbow64 View Post
    Grey squirrels, America Mink, coypyu, Bull Frogs, zander, signal crayfish, himalayan balsam, japanese knot weed, russian vine, parraqueets, sika deer, chinese water deer, muntjac deer, dutch elm disease, Chinese wood beetles and many more and like all else the indiginous population suffers.

And....Muslim, Blacks, afrocaribeans.

Not so invasive species.......Japanese, Chinese, Buddists, Hindu's, Seiks.

Funny how Islam and Blacks always cop it, why is that?
    It's because they are unsuitable as pets.
    This is England and .....

(Member of the Association of White Posters.)

England, ~ the Black Man's Paradise! ~ ENGLAND ISN'T A REFUGEE CAMP, IT'S MY HOME!

Quote Originally Posted by flamingreen View Post
    I dont think thye even need to havea 'black racist' story line, it would be acceptable if ethnic minority characters were shown warts and all, the good the bad and the ugly.

Clockwork do you accept that ethnic minorites on the BBC (especially black people) are ALWAYS shown ina ridiculously 'positive' light?
    This is BAD DRAMA! Its what Stalin did, although then it was the indigenous working and peasnat classes so portrayed. It is POLITICAL PROPAGADA and not authentic.
    Showing Warts and all, the truth: some people, some Races, some Nationalities hav more Warts than others.
    100 years of local labour rule
    You liv in a Slum because you vote Labour,
    not you vote Labour because you liv in a Slum.

Trusted Member

In the 70's and still in the 80's there were comedy-shows which people found extremely funny where white men imitated the way how black men speak. I don't think those jokes would go down too well in today's societies and I'm not sure if that is a bad thing. Those white men imitating black men's speech were often not funny at all.

Quote Originally Posted by EMF View Post
    In the 70's and still in the 80's there were comedy-shows which people found extremely funny where white men imitated the way how black men speak. I don't think those jokes would go down too well in today's societies and I'm not sure if that is a bad thing. Those white men imitating black men's speech were often not funny at all.
    These days on hearing a joke people look around to see if anyone else is laughing, no one wants to be the first to laugh , for fear of causing offence! Personally I don't give a fek. I've told very un-pc jokes in company, I don't really give a toss, to be perfectly honest.
    It is not racist to be concerned about immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by EMF View Post
    Remember 'Love they neighbour'?

It is not racist to be concerned about immigration.

England, ~ the Black Man's Paradise! ~ ENGLAND ISN'T A REFUGEE CAMP, IT'S MY HOME!

The thing about "love Thy Neighbour" was it was claimed to be Racist, but the white Man in it always came off worse. It was only really Racist against the white man/people.
    100 years of local labour rule
    You liv in a Slum because you vote Labour,
    not you vote Labour because you liv in a Slum.

Quote Originally Posted by serb View Post
    http://blog.rightmobilephone.co.uk/t...britain-loves/

This T-mobile advert is set in Rural England, yet they deliberately put dosens of token Black and Brown characters in even though almost all English villages are overwhelmingly English.

But of course this is the Utopian vision of England that the Guardian and BBC have, I moved to Somerset last year and I am the only non-English person
    And you have the audacity to complain about other immigrants?
    You are the prime example of the failed multicultural society we live in, a serb immigrant thinking he is better than other immigrants and moaning about immigration.
    If it wasn't for the guardian or bbc you would not be here either.....

Trusted Member

You mean the guardian and bbc arranged for him to come here? I didn't realise they did a travel agency service as well.

Quote Originally Posted by fedup2 View Post
    If it wasn't for the guardian or bbc you would not be here either.....

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by clockwork View Post
    No her parents moved there before she was born.
    So if her parents had moved back to, say, Africa with her just after she was born would she still be Japanese? To assert so would imply that ethnicity is a product of place of birth not ancestral bloodline.
    Last edited by Popeye; 28-04-2012 at 01:29 PM.

Trusted Member

If I moved to Japan or Korea, provided by that they allowed me to move there in the first place, and started to refer to myself as a new Japanese/Korean they would laugh their asses off. Even if I lived there for next 50 years to them I would be a foreigner.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast