Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Posh Boys and the Price of Milk

Trusted Member

Default Posh Boys and the Price of Milk

It's quite interesting, but does anyone know the price of milk, when I was young and the milkman came to the door I knew the price of milk, however today, tell me what's the price of milk?
    Is it the green top, red top, blue top, pasturised, homegenised, one, two or four litres.

No idea. Whatever Tesco charge for it.

Trusted Member

"I think that not only are Cameron and Osborne two posh boys who donít know the price of milk, but they are two arrogant posh boys who show no remorse, no contrition, and no passion to want to understand the lives of others Ė and that is their real crime."

This is a quote for Nadine Dorries Conservative MP

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1sw84u4zV
    Last edited by SDP; 24-04-2012 at 06:49 AM.

Trusted Member Baron von Lotsov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SDP View Post
    "I think that not only are Cameron and Osborne two posh boys who don’t know the price of milk, but they are two arrogant posh boys who show no remorse, no contrition, and no passion to want to understand the lives of others – and that is their real crime."

I quite like her in. She writes a lot for Con Home and is one of the Tim Montgomerie gang. she doesn't mince her words and thinks Cameron is a complete idiot. It's not just the proce of milk, it is the destruction of marriage as well. She thinks Cameron is more devoted to Clegg than his party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FQGZOkj1Ec
    MODERATION The ermine out of moderation never eats but once a day

Trusted Member Francis Overdere's Avatar

"I think that not only are Cameron and Osborne two posh boys who don’t know the price of milk, but they are two arrogant posh boys who show no remorse, no contrition, and no passion to want to understand the lives of others – and that is their real crime."

And ain't that the truth. How very refreshing to hear a Tory MP tell the truth for once.
    This is England and .....

(Member of the Association of White Posters.)

Trusted Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1pKlnhvg0

The question is what is the price of milk, what price do you pay?

Surely today with the supermarkets ringing the prices on most agricultural produce we should be asking. What is the dairyman's price for his milk, I pay £1 for 2 litres, roughly 25p a pint, by the time you remove packaging and other production cost and chilled. I dont know, but I recon the farmer is going to be in for 2-3p a litre area all his work. Worth it?
    Last edited by paralreg; 25-04-2012 at 12:17 AM.
    "Hokahey! Nake nula wauŋ welo!"
    Save the World. Crush American Colonialism

"I think that not only are Cameron and Osborne two posh boys who donít know the price of milk, but they are two arrogant posh boys who show no remorse, no contrition, and no passion to want to understand the lives of others Ė and that is their real crime."

I think the statement should read more along the lines of "The whole of parliament are posh kid's who don't know the price of milk".

Picking on Cameron and Osborn is a bit rich. What exactly are Milliband and Clegg?
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    I think the statement should read more along the lines of "The whole of parliament are posh kid's who don't know the price of milk".

Picking on Cameron and Osborn is a bit rich. What exactly are Milliband and Clegg?
    And what are Galloway, Livingstone and the world-wide joke Prescott ? .. not a posh one amongst those throw-backs.

Quietly patrolling the corridors of the BDF. Looking out for the sick and afflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by lorraine View Post
    It's quite interesting, but does anyone know the price of milk, when I was young and the milkman came to the door I knew the price of milk, however today, tell me what's the price of milk?
    Is it the green top, red top, blue top, pasturised, homegenised, one, two or four litres.
    I prefer whole milk, skimmed has zero taste. Milk usually works out cheaper when bought as part of a special offer at the supermarket, but it's easy to over-buy, then it can go off before you've been able to drink it all.
    Essex Council obtained a Court Order and forced woman to have caesarean and removed daughter from her womb

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast