Thread: Cameronís KGB girl

Trusted Member Baron von Lotsov's Avatar

Default Cameronís KGB girl

Here is something you might like to know.
    An average Downing Street day begins at 5.45am, when Mr Cameron starts work on his boxes: anything left over from the previous day, plus the material that has arrived overnight, much of it from the Foreign Office. By 8.00am, that has been processed, with copious notes and instructions. At 8.30am, there is a political meeting, chaired by the PM. George Osborne will usually be there, as will Oliver Letwin and Patrick McLoughlin, the Chief Whip, plus other ministers on an ad hoc basis. William Hague is a frequent attender. If David Cameron is away, George Osborne will take the chair. If both of them are absent, the PM's chief of staff, Edward Llewellyn, will preside. The Cabinet Secretary, Jeremy Heywood, will often be present, as will Paul Kirby, the Head of the Number 10 policy unit. Ed Llewellyn's deputy, Kate Fall, is normally there as is Chris Martin, the PM's principal private secretary. The Number 10 special advisors appear as required.
    http://conservativehome.blogs.com/th...d-attack-.html

So who is Kate Fall?

There is no Wikipedia entry for her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special...Mozilla-search

Hmm...

So we have to read about it in the Mail.

article-1278787-0997F97D000005DC-758_233x437.jpg

OK she looks like a bit of a tart. The KGB always employ the best looking girls.
    The enigmatic Ms Fall is the daughter of Sir Brian fall, credited with triggering Vladimir Putin's rise
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/elec...#ixzz1srX7WViH

So there you have it in a nutshell. Putin is KGB and the KGB still runs Russia just as they have always done, except they had to change the name. Russia is basically KGB officers running all the major corporations. It reminds you of the last time it happened.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&safe=...205540d3f526e5
    You'll always find us
    Out to lunch

Her eyes and nose are very strong indicators that she has predominately jewish ancestry

Quote Originally Posted by Bevois View Post
    Her eyes and nose are very strong indicators that she has predominately jewish ancestry
    I'd say, with a chin like that, she is Jimmy Hill's love child.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevois View Post
    You really are deluded ..

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    You really are deluded ..
    her mother has the jewish name Roos and is from the jewish city New York

For your information:-

DAVID Cameron yesterday revealed KGB agents once tried to recruit him but insisted he didn’t get the job.

The Prime Minister’s denial raised eyebrows among opponents and even Russia’s President Dmitry Medvedev joked he would have made a good Soviet double agent.

And Mr Cameron showed he has a soft spot for the country after he was caught grovelling to Vladimir Putin during yesterday’s tense first visit to Moscow by a British leader since 2005. As the Prime Ministers met he was picked up by a microphone saying: “Thank you again for finding the time for this meeting today.”

Mr Putin has been in a four-year sulk with Britain following the fallout over the killing of former KGB agent Alexander Litvinenko in London after he was given asylum.

Mr Cameron made his startling spy claim at Moscow State University. He said he was approached by Soviet spies during his gap year at the height of the Cold War. He said: “I first came to Russia as a student on my gap year between school and university in 1985.

“I took the Trans-Siberian Railway from Nakhodka to Moscow and went on to the Black Sea coast. There, two Russians – speaking perfect English – turned up on a beach mostly used by foreigners. They took me out to lunch and dinner and asked me about life in England and what I thought about politics.

“I told my tutor at university and he asked whether it was an interview. If it was, it seems I didn’t get the job!”

Mr Cameron is not the first British politician linked to the feared Soviet secret service. Labour Prime Minister Harold Wilson is said to have had a “permanent file” created by MI5 after entering the Commons in 1945.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...b-tired-153479

Apparently he met his KGB girl in Oxford.
    You'll always find us
    Out to lunch

I forgot the all-important picture to go with the above!

You'll always find us
    Out to lunch