Thread: Shocking - ECHR tipped off Qatada!

Default Shocking - ECHR tipped off Qatada!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-bid-stay.html

European human rights judges have been accused of ‘alerting’ radical Muslim cleric Abu Qatada to the fact he still had time to lodge a last-ditch appeal against deportation.
    Furious Home Office sources last night claimed that it was the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) itself that privately told Jordanian-born Qatada that there was still the possibility of an appeal
    But they say there was no similar attempt by the Strasbourg-based court to warn Home Secretary Theresa May of the impending deadline.

Senior sources in Mrs May’s department told The Mail on Sunday that the ECHR had reminded Qatada last Monday that he still had the option to appeal.
    One said: ‘They took it upon themselves to go to Qatada’s legal team and say

Last night, the ECHR, headed by British judge Sir Nicolas Bratza, declined to comment on the claim.
    But Tory MPs denounced the court for ‘an outrageous and partisan’ interference with the UK’s internal affairs and called on the Government to demand a ‘detailed explanation’ of the court’s actions
    IF we need evidence of a deliberate Globalist/European intent to wreck Britain this is surely part of it.
    "The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and ''Progressives''. The business of ''Progressives'' is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." G. K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by flamingreen View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-bid-stay.html

IF we need evidence of a deliberate Globalist/European intent to wreck Britain this is surely part of it.
    Yes, but if any of our own globalists really wanted to get rid of him, they'd just put him on a plane. Then tell the ECHR, if they make any noises, the UK is pulling out of it. What do you think would happen?

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Hog View Post
    Yes, but if any of our own globalists really wanted to get rid of him, they'd just put him on a plane. Then tell the ECHR, if they make any noises, the UK is pulling out of it. What do you think would happen?
    Begger all....

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Hog View Post
    Hmmm, I dont think the Global elite would tolerate Britain making threats like that. I think Britain would be punished for such an action. I think Cameron would be too.
    "The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and ''Progressives''. The business of ''Progressives'' is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." G. K. Chesterton

I am of the belief that new Prime Ministers are visited by someone from the Global Elite shortly after taking power. They are warned or threatened of the dire consequences should they try and upset the global plan, and are then offered success and wealth if they keep the country on course. Look at Blair, he's made £25m so far out of it, Mandelson got a peerage and wealth for selling us down the river. Brown I think didnt warrant any attention cos he was so desperate for the job he would have done it free. And I think Cameron had his pep talk just before the election, which is why he did so many U turns (just like Blair) since then on his election promises.

How else do we get such total collusion between so many western countrie across so many governmental changes - look at the utter reluctance to make any move to pull us out the EU, no one will waver from the plan, no matter what party. Its clearly collusion.
    Islamic oppression and sexist sharia law should not be allowed free rein in our democratic society.
    King Mike is Dead, long live King Simon of Jerilderia

Quote Originally Posted by internetcynic View Post
    I am of the belief that new Prime Ministers are visited by someone from the Global Elite shortly after taking power. They are warned or threatened of the dire consequences should they try and upset the global plan, and are then offered success and wealth if they keep the country on course. Look at Blair, he's made £25m so far out of it, Mandelson got a peerage and wealth for selling us down the river. Brown I think didnt warrant any attention cos he was so desperate for the job he would have done it free. And I think Cameron had his pep talk just before the election, which is why he did so many U turns (just like Blair) since then on his election promises.

How else do we get such total collusion between so many western countrie across so many governmental changes - look at the utter reluctance to make any move to pull us out the EU, no one will waver from the plan, no matter what party. Its clearly collusion.
    Its normal for them to be invited to Bilderberg BEFORE taking power.

Obama too is believed to have been.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...xt=va&aid=9270

Trusted Member

Trusted Member

'Tipped off' or following procedures to quell Qatada's legal team claiming a mistrial?

I think his lawyer is Gareth Pierce who's been doing this sort of casework for over three decades and not someone to be messed with.

I don't know the factual answer to the question I posed, because like the Daily Mail journalist who wrote the article, my knowledge of the legal proceedings is limited and would be talking out of my backside.

Quote Originally Posted by youngian View Post
    'Tipped off' or following procedures to quell Qatada's legal team claiming a mistrial?

I think his lawyer is Gareth Pierce who's been doing this sort of casework for over three decades and not someone to be messed with.

I don't know the factual answer to the question I posed, because like the Daily Mail journalist who wrote the article, my knowledge of the legal proceedings is limited and would be talking out of my backside.
    I think the conversation in the ECHR went

"Sh*t, 'ees missed ze deadline to appeal, what can ve do to f*ck up ze english now?

"Hmmm, ze English theenk ze clock started on the day of ze judgment. If ve claim eet started the day after, 'ee can still appeal, 'ees still got 24 hours"

"Quick, ring 'eem up and tell eem, ve cant let ze english kick eem out, ees annoyance factor is ooge".
    Last edited by internetcynic; 06-05-2012 at 07:12 PM.
    Islamic oppression and sexist sharia law should not be allowed free rein in our democratic society.
    King Mike is Dead, long live King Simon of Jerilderia

Quote Originally Posted by youngian View Post

I'd like to know who's paying for her! Surely he cant pick someone top class if on legal aid?