Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Britain decline into brutality

Default Britain decline into brutality

Not sure I agree with everything but certainly some good points:

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/...sj_share_email
    UK Column Live For real alternative news

I am always amazed how small disputes rapidly escalate to full blow swearing matches when people feel slighted in any way. Pavement rage is rapidly catching up on road rage as the most frequent reason I see people effing and jeffing at each other. Peoples tempers seem to go from 0 to 100 in a flash. Women are just as bad as men.

Trusted Member Francis Overdere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mordechai vanunu View Post
    I am always amazed how small disputes rapidly escalate to full blow swearing matches when people feel slighted in any way. Pavement rage is rapidly catching up on road rage as the most frequent reason I see people effing and jeffing at each other. Peoples tempers seem to go from 0 to 100 in a flash. Women are just as bad as men.
    I agree. It gets to the stage though where,as the article says,you don't say anything because you'll either get stabbed or get arrested. Years ago,if a kid dropped litter someone would tell him to pick it up and he would have enough respect for any adult to do it.

And I defintiely agree about agressive women. Teenage girls especially act like thugs.
    Last edited by Francis Overdere; 23-04-2012 at 08:23 AM.
    This is England and .....

(Member of the Association of White Posters.)

I read comments suggesting we live in a schizophrenic age, political correctness in the workplace, medicine, law and nearly every avenue and people working longer for the same money. Also foreign born assertive Brits seeming to get benefits indigenous Brits don't seem to qualify for is it any wonder people are developing short tempers. I think people might feel under seige. The other thing violence on TV I read some stats about the average teenager has seen 50,000 murders.....on TV.
    UK Column Live For real alternative news

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Overdere View Post
    I agree. It gets to the stage though where,as the article says,you don't say anything because you'll either get stabbed or get arrested. Years ago,if a kid dropped litter someone would tell him to pick it up and he would have enough respect for any adult to do it.

And I defintiely agree about agressive women. Teenage girls especially act like thugs.
    This is due to the failure of feminism.

The object of feminism was to achieve equality with men. In fact, all that happened was PC warped this such that women instead started to copy men, and copy the worst aspects of men, hence the rise of the Lager Loutette. This was combined with the PC objectives of the destruction of the two parent family and the usurping of men's influence on society.
    Islamic oppression and sexist sharia law should not be allowed free rein in our democratic society.
    King Mike is Dead, long live King Simon of Jerilderia

Trusted Member

Translating individual incidents into Britain's general decline into brutality seems over the top.

But anyone looking at literature, films, political commentary, etc, from the past 60 years can verify society has certainly coarsened over the years since WWII. What were considered good manners and consideration and thoughtfulness for others even 20 or 30 years ago, are now widely ignored.

Even such things as swearing, spitting, dropping rubbish everywhere by old and young alike are now so common, they have become accepted as normal.

People walking around drunk and even 'collapsing' have existed even in the Victorian Ages. That much is not different, except people who are drunk today shows disgusting characteristics.

Other than that, young children are absolutely vile and disgusting. In my city since it is a student town, it's actually... not too bad. I restrict myself to the town centre and I catch the Halfax Bus to get to my accommodation which is a certain couple of stops away. Even if there is trouble, I'm off quickly. But in Bradford? Jesus... I had to resist myself from slapping a child for the vile he spews. I mean seriously, since when children can say things like "I did your mum" and ****?

The other thing violence on TV I read some stats about the average teenager has seen 50,000 murders.....on TV.
    Parent's fault. If their children have a violent and unstable mind state or the content is not suitable regardless, then the parents should prohibit them from watching violent shows, listen to unsuitable music and playing violent videogames. We have parental blocks for christ sake. These companies who provide you those set top boxes or consoles... or even routers also gives you a bunch of parental lock guides.

If parents don't know about that ****, then they should catch up and learn what children are using gadgets today. There's no need for technological ignorance.
    "Ethno-Nationalism is a valid personal ideology. A terrible political ideology

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono Mizaki View Post
    People walking around drunk and even 'collapsing' have existed even in the Victorian Ages. That much is not different, except people who are drunk today shows disgusting characteristics.
    well, thats only partially true. Raucous drunkenness was a characteristic of working class ale house. You never saw middle or upper class Victorian ladies engaging in such behavior. The difference nowadays is that women emulate and outdo men in such behavior, especially those of the 'chav' description, which, unfortunately looks to be about 40% of the population.

in the 1970's if you went in A&E at 2 AM on a saturday night, it would be full of fighting drunk young men. Today, they have largely disappeared, and you will now find A&E is full of fighting drunk or just comatose drunk young girls of a similar age. This emulation of men is a warped attempt to prove equality, and is feminism gone wrong, even the High priestess of Feminism, Germaine Greer admits its all gone horribly wrong.
    Last edited by internetcynic; 04-05-2012 at 04:32 PM.
    Islamic oppression and sexist sharia law should not be allowed free rein in our democratic society.
    King Mike is Dead, long live King Simon of Jerilderia

Quote Originally Posted by internetcynic View Post
    well, thats only partially true. Raucous drunkenness was a characteristic of working class ale house. You never saw middle or upper class Victorian ladies engaging in such behavior. The difference nowadays is that women emulate and outdo men in such behavior, especially those of the 'chav' description, which, unfortunately looks to be about 40% of the population.
    Regardless of Gender, it's a case of 'Monkey see, Monkey do'. Whilst there are some gender habits and etiquites that gender should have regardless, I do not believe in 'men should act like men' and 'women should act like women'. You may call that brainwashing, but it is my belief anyway.

There should not be drunk men on the streets and there should not be drunk women on the streets, regardless. It's rude, its obnoxious and it makes people uncomfortable. If you want to get drunk, do it in the comfort of your own home or at least be mobile enough to go home.

in the 1970's if you went in A&E at 2 AM on a saturday night, it would be full of fighting drunk young men. Today, they have largely disappeared, and you will now find A&E is full of fighting drunk or just comatose drunk young girls of a similar age.
    I believe the reason why there's such a drinking problem today is because there is no 'responsibility' to drinking. You remember in France why the French don't get as drunk or abuse alcohol is because they are taught from a young age about the responsibility of alcohol. They start off on drinking red wine.

We can go a long way by just... allowing kids to drink responsibility (don't get them drunk, just give them a very small unit) and have parents just teach them. Instead of going off into ignorance mode. A lot of the problems is because parents try to hide the problem.

For example, my finance's family have been raised from being young and they are responsible drinkers. Sure they get drunk quite a bit, but at least it's in the comfort of their own home.

The reason we have a drinking problem is because there's no responsibility being taught about it.

This emulation of men is a warped attempt to prove equality, and is feminism gone wrong, even the High priestess of Feminism, Germaine Greer admits its all gone horribly wrong
    Why? Why is it an emulation of 'men's habits'?
    "Ethno-Nationalism is a valid personal ideology. A terrible political ideology

True Chrono .... here in Switz. anyone drunk on the streets would be quickly harranged by passersby disgusted by the sight of it and will say so, also they are most likely to call the Police, but by concern for the safety of the drunks themselves .. in fact I am hard pressed to remember ever seeing anyone rolling about drunk here. It is socially unacceptable and considered to be quite pathetic, male or female.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono Mizaki View Post
    Regardless of Gender, it's a case of 'Monkey see, Monkey do'. Whilst there are some gender habits and etiquites that gender should have regardless, I do not believe in 'men should act like men' and 'women should act like women'. You may call that brainwashing, but it is my belief anyway.

There should not be drunk men on the streets and there should not be drunk women on the streets, regardless. It's rude, its obnoxious and it makes people uncomfortable. If you want to get drunk, do it in the comfort of your own home or at least be mobile enough to go home.

I believe the reason why there's such a drinking problem today is because there is no 'responsibility' to drinking. You remember in France why the French don't get as drunk or abuse alcohol is because they are taught from a young age about the responsibility of alcohol. They start off on drinking red wine.

We can go a long way by just... allowing kids to drink responsibility (don't get them drunk, just give them a very small unit) and have parents just teach them. Instead of going off into ignorance mode. A lot of the problems is because parents try to hide the problem.

For example, my finance's family have been raised from being young and they are responsible drinkers. Sure they get drunk quite a bit, but at least it's in the comfort of their own home.

The reason we have a drinking problem is because there's no responsibility being taught about it.

Why? Why is it an emulation of 'men's habits'?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast