Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farage has it completely wrong on the EU

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    The Jews stereotype themselves. They are a very insular group. When a young Jew grows up in a Jewish family they will have Jews around them and no one else to serve as a reference to the outside world. They are very strong on Jewish tradition and culture. They have a network, for example my friend had children and he mother arranged a meeting with the rabbi and it was arranged for them to get a place in the best school in the area. When it is time to get married the parents introduce them to young Jewish boys and suggest they get to know each other. It's not strictly an arranged marriage like some cultures, but there is social pressure to marry a Jew.

Now my friend rebelled, but not entirely. She married a non-Jew and it caused great concern amongst her wider family. She wasn't excommunicated as such, but it was just seen as a failure and her parents were disappointed about that. One thing that I didn't agree with her about was that she had swallowed the feminist line completely and was very nasty towards her husband. He did all the cooking and cleaning and she would just live a social life of meeting countess friends and doing what she wanted.

It was rather sad in a way because when she was in her teens she suffered some really serious medical condition, which interrupted her studies, but the college she went to awarded her a degree for virtually no work at all. I think this was more Jewish connections going on, but it is clear that the system works for them in all ways it can, whether that be the education system, the police the law courts or whatever. One should be careful messing with a Jew because they have the backing of the entire system.

They seem to think they really are the chosen ones and that there is nothing wrong with a Jew being treated in a favourable way. This is entirely at odds with our Christian tradition where we view things quite differently. Jesus taught kindness and forgiveness and to look after those less fortunate than themselves. Jews simply don’t think like this. If you want to understand the corporate culture we have today I think you have to study how Jews think. It really is an odd one. Oh and one final thing was that as a close friend I eventually found out she was stabbing me in the back. I got feedback from those she spoke to and found out what she was doing and decided to end the friendship. It’s just very weird and I don’t think a non-Jew will ever be able to understand them. They have a very different belief system. The Romans had a god called Janus. I think this just about sums it up.
    I've known many over 50 years in lots of ways. Entirely different mindset. Our attitudes are a mystery to them. Don't make sense to them.

Trusted Member Baron von Lotsov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Hog View Post
    Mullins actually started in 1942, if you watch the whole video. The bit that I meant was particularly the destruction of the middle classes. That video was '92 and he specifically mentions the middle classes. And if he was on TV talking about it confidently then, he must have been familiar with it for a great many years.

All the central bank stuff and Rothschilds has been known for years, just not to much of the public, until the internet came about. But the destruction of the middle classes is not well documented and has only appeared recently. Also, what was interesting was his comments about how the way to stop these guys was mass communication (internet) and alerting people to what was happening and that he thought that that was already starting to happen.
    Ah right, I see what you mean. I was under the impression he had discovered all of this in the 90s time. I only watched the last bit of that video, but I do agree that it was known about for a very long time. I have seen books in the first few decades of the 20th century that are very forthright about what was going on, but these are extremely rare books now. History has indeed been re-written. What was common knowledge of that era and not 'conspiracy theory' is now considered by the ignorant to be just that.

We are living in one of those kinds of societies now that were featured in the original Star Trek where Captain Kirk visited strange planets where every citizen was in a trance-like state of obedience and had no conception of anything other than that. I do try and teach the young Telegraph readers a bit about what it was like before they were born. I mean this is what they are doing. They figure that if someone is born into it and the entire environment around them agrees with what they were taught at school then they will think anyone who thinks differently to be crazy extremists. I often see them revert to this idea that they are mentally ill. Now that is a dangerous concept. I suppose it is a taste of what is being planned for the future as soon as everyone who think that people who don't go along with it needs treatment.

Incidentally, I have come across the idea of building a two-class system a long time back. I don’t know exactly who figured which bits of it out, but I congratulate him for being one of the first to start raising the alarm. These people are heroes.
    MODERATION The ermine out of moderation never eats but once a day

This is how our robots decide what is good for us.

you prosper in the face of political, policy and regulatory change.

MHP’s political team are a mix of political operators, policy and regulatory experts, media gurus and campaigners all of whom relish change. Whilst others may find politicians and regulators hard to speak to or a mystery to understand, we know what matters to them and how to convince them with the sound arguments that will win their support for your case.

We take a very hands-on approach and believe that the better we know our clients, the more effective our advice is. The success of this approach is reflected in the fact that we have worked with many of our clients through changing Governments and Parliaments, regardless of how political party fortunes have ebbed and flowed.

But some things don’t change, and we are committed to transparency and complete honesty in the advice that we give and in the lobbying that we do.
    http://www.mhpc.com/public-affairs

You elect them and then they tell them what to do.

Trusted Member

[..] We are living in one of those kinds of societies now that were featured in the original Star Trek where Captain Kirk visited strange planets where every citizen was in a trance-like state of obedience and had no conception of anything other than that. I do try and teach the young Telegraph readers a bit about what it was like before they were born. I mean this is what they are doing. They figure that if someone is born into it and the entire environment around them agrees with what they were taught at school then they will think anyone who thinks differently to be crazy extremists. I often see them revert to this idea that they are mentally ill. Now that is a dangerous concept. I suppose it is a taste of what is being planned for the future as soon as everyone who think that people who don't go along with it needs treatment.

Incidentally, I have come across the idea of building a two-class system a long time back. I don’t know exactly who figured which bits of it out, but I congratulate him for being one of the first to start raising the alarm. These people are heroes.
    Seems to me you are already equipped with three or more classes, in Britain: why should you like to downgrade yourselves to two only? JR

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques Roman View Post
    Seems to me you are already equipped with three or more classes, in Britain: why should you like to downgrade yourselves to two only? JR
    As the video explains, the last time we had that was in feudal times, and it wasn't much fun being a serf.

Trusted Member

True, but you have had and are perhaps still having other classes.

See http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/British_class_system

JR

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques Roman View Post
    True, but you have had and are perhaps still having other classes.

See http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/British_class_system

JR
    Are you a communist?

Are you a communist?
    He is a Europhile Marxist.

Trusted Member

What have we got, England running the banks, Germany running the manufacturing, French with agriculture and the US running the gm crops?
    That's all eggs in one basket and no room for manovoure, yes, you need to understand the history, but you need to move forward, the problem lies within the history boffins that run back instead of forward, you move with the flow, and learn what you read, however you lag behind when you can't see what is in front of you.
    We don't have a Union, we have people running under their own steam, the EU pick what they want to run under, instead of listening, go forwards, see what's on the agenda, yes go back to learn lessons, but quickly, otherwise you miss the point of what you are trying to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by lorraine View Post
    What have we got, England running the banks, Germany running the manufacturing, French with agriculture and the US running the gm crops?

Yes indeed, although I think there is more to that list. China is the one really running the manufacturing. Its division of labour on an international basis. Germany tends to do the high quality engineering, such as your Mercedes and Bentleys. America does computers and then there are a few countries that do textiles, India runs call centres and telephone scams and so on.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast