Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Mr Lance-Watkins closes his UKIP blog - to escape UK law?

Quote Originally Posted by Robfm View Post
    Doing well enough to pay for painters and decorators, and they aren't cheap. I know a few.
    Niall does his own

Quote Originally Posted by Tim View Post
    And he planted some trees and laid some new tarmac as well!!!!!!! Shock horror!!!!!!!!! Whatever next?????????

But no doubt the money he gets from MI7, the CIA, the Masons, the Knights Templer, the president of the EU, David Icke's aliens, nazis in South America and junius help!!!!!!!!!
    Oh yes and don't forget I gave him a quid once!!

Quote Originally Posted by mick mcgough View Post
    Steve,I have no issues with you and none of my posts refer to you ,at least not since our email exchange.I refer to Niall and a host of others that GLW has groomed to attack UKIP.They leave the Party for whatever reason but have to hang around slagging from the sidelines.
    I sent several emails to GLW questioning who he works for and who pays him,he never replied.I had a problem at the time as my outbox would not clear to sent box so I did not delete them hence his heavy load.Given the number of unsolicited emails I'd received from him in the past I thought it only fair.It had the effect of him or another telephoning me several times.On one occasion someone made out they were a homosexual airline owner who hated black people.On another someone ranted and shouted gobbledygook down the line.
    Thanks for that clarification. If the party doesn't want enemies Mick, it shouldn't create them. From where I stand, it looks like UKFFP. UK Face Fits Party.

With respect, your Outbox / Sent Items issue, accidental or otherwise, if is as GL-W reported is true, is a gross breach of the Computer Misuse Act 1990 (Section 1) Just some friendly advice.
    Steve

One cannot criticise GLW's work rate,whatever he's paid.After diligently transferring his rants from one website to a new one he now infests the ConHome website with his dissemblings.

All the Kings Horses and all the Kings men couldn't put Mike Smith together again...

At the end of the day does Junius or Greg Wance-Latkins have any influence whatsoever on what the voters on the doorstep do?

Having knocked on tens of thousands of doors not one person has ever mentioned not voting UKIP because of what they have read on their blogs.

They are a political irrelevance as it would appear the only people who read his blogs are those people who get mentioned on it. Try and go for a day, a week or a month without reading his rants.

The real job is getting more and more people to vote UKIP at times where it is important - at election time.
    What do you get when you cross Niall Warry with a washing machine? ....Blood...so much blood....!

Gardening Leave

One cannot criticise GLW's work rate,whatever he's paid.After diligently transferring his rants from one website to a new one he now infests the ConHome website with his dissemblings.
    mickmcgough: Lovely to hear from you Michael. When are the membership going to told about this new 'lottery venture' which seems somewhat irregular? Has your friend Andrew Smith been issuing any e-mails on how to frustrate investigations? How much will the directors of Sovereign Draw Ltd be paid? What percentage of donations will ever reach UKIP? All this must be very worrying for you Michael.

oH gEOFFREY,SO predictable,so boring ,so yesterday.
    You are worse than your friend GLW,are you paid too ?

Oh and by the way that email you refer too from Mr Smith;FOR YEARS NOW i'VE ASKED YOU TO POST IT HERE IN FULL SO THAT READERS MAY DRAW THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS ON IT'S CONTENT.

That you won't should enable them to draw their own conclusions about you.

Gardening Leave

oH gEOFFREY,SO predictable,so boring ,so yesterday.
    You are worse than your friend GLW,are you paid too ?

Oh and by the way that email you refer too from Mr Smith;FOR YEARS NOW i'VE ASKED YOU TO POST IT HERE IN FULL SO THAT READERS MAY DRAW THEIR OWN CONCLUSIONS ON IT'S CONTENT.

That you won't should enable them to draw their own conclusions about you.
    mick mcgough: Michael, I fear that your reasoning is as poor as your typing. Mr G L-W isn't my friend, never having met him once in my whole life. I believe that you used to attend his various events at one time quite frequently. Nigel once told me that UKIP gets more from G L-W than he gets from UKIP. I don't know the details, but that seems a nice compliment.

Your close friend Mr Smith's e-mail was presented in court to damn UKIP, and it did just that, didn't it Michael? UKIP lost the case. UKIP was convicted of accepting impermissible donations from a member who, you remember, was also the owner of Ashford Employment Ltd. That is why we must be so careful with new companies like Sovereign Draw Ltd. When are you going to tell the members what percentage of the donations to S.D. Ltd will be passed to UKIP?

Concerning my 'payments' I receive nothing, which does seem quite unfair, Michael. Do you know if that could be remedied by you using your influence at the NEC meeting next Monday? Never once have I received a penny, I never even put in an application for legitimate expenses. I spent what must have been several hundred pounds in representing UKIP at the South Down N.P. inquiry. But I chose to do it, so I have no regrets. Do you get any expenses for attending your NEC meetings? Michael Zuckerman used to get a lot of UKIP legal work. What was the final bill for becoming a limited company. Come to think of it, only lawyers seem to have ever got any benefit from the donations of UKIP members.

Far from being 'so yesterday', I think it would be more accurate to say, 'so tomorrow'. What is this I hear about the importation of wine? Tom Wise admitted to the News of the World, that he has 1000, bottles of fine wine in his cellar at home. I thought that was intended to be sold through Wine World to raise funds for UKIP? Sounds like another disappointment, Michael.

Should I be able to help you with any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to ask.

P.S. Mr Smith's e-mail will be held at the City of Westminster Magistrate's Court.
    Last edited by Geoffrey Collier; 30-04-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey Collier View Post
    mick mcgough: Michael, I fear that your reasoning is as poor as your typing. Mr G L-W isn't my friend, never having met him once in my whole life. I believe that you used to attend his various events at one time quite frequently. Nigel once told me that UKIP gets more from G L-W than he gets from UKIP. I don't know the details, but that seems a nice compliment.

Your close friend Mr Smith's e-mail was presented in court to damn UKIP, and it did just that, didn't it Michael? UKIP lost the case. UKIP was convicted of accepting impermissible donations from a member who, you remember, was also the owner of Ashford Employment Ltd. That is why we must be so careful with new companies like Sovereign Draw Ltd. When are you going to tell the members what percentage of the donations to S.D. Ltd will be passed to UKIP?

Concerning my 'payments' I receive nothing, which does seem quite unfair, Michael. Do you know if that could be remedied by you using your influence at the NEC meeting next Monday? Never once have I received a penny, I never even put in an application for legitimate expenses. I spent what must have been several hundred pounds in representing UKIP at the South Down N.P. inquiry. But I chose to do it, so I have no regrets. Do you get any expenses for attending your NEC meetings? Michael Zuckerman used to get a lot of UKIP legal work. What was the final bill for becoming a limited company. Come to think of it, only lawyers seem to have ever got any benefit from the donations of UKIP members.

Far from being 'so yesterday', I think it would be more accurate to say, 'so tomorrow'. What is this I hear about the importation of wine? Tom Wise admitted to the News of the World, that he has 1000, bottles of fine wine in his cellar at home. I thought that was intended to be sold through Wine World to raise funds for UKIP? Sounds like another disappointment, Michael.

Should I be able to help you with any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to ask.

P.S. Mr Smith's e-mail will be held at the City of Westminster Magistrate's Court.
    Geoffrey,

I am pleased to say that I've never had the displeasure of meeting GLW nor attending one of his events.
    Re that email
    For some years now you have continually referred to the email and referred to a selective quotation taken out of context.That you fail to publish the email in full proves that you have neither the truth or the interests of UKIP at heart.When in the coffee houses of England who pays for your coffee Geoffers? The Tories,LibDems,bnp or the EU.I can confirm that I receive no expenses whatsoever and despite GLW's lies am not in the employ any UKIPPER.

Mr Collier, here is the AS email. It can found on junius and Glw. It has been on there for years,

From: "Smith Epping" To: "Geoffrey Kingscott" Cc: "Nigel Farage (UKIP)" ; "Douglas Denny"

Subject: Treasurers meeting

Thank you Geoffrey for organising the meeting. We need to give the Electoral Commission every reason to believe we are serious about compliance, in order to provide the next Party Treasurer with a good story to tell when we next fail to meet the statutory requirements.

They should be invited to any big regional meeting and to Party Conference to speak at least to a break-out meeting to Treasurers.

It would have been a suitable event for prospective Party Treasurers to learn a lot about what the job entailed. Were any of them there?

I thought the practical points which emerged, in the absence of the Electoral Commission, were a lesson for the NEC on what their priorities should be. The branches are crying out for better admin and they are full of good ideas.

I hope the NEC takes good notice of your report of the meeting.

AS
    Last edited by Tim; 01-05-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast