Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: David Cameron wants to destroy the British Working Class

Trusted Member

I think you are missing an essential point. If the exams today aren't made progressively easier, how would it be possible to award ever higher pass rates?

Obviously lowering the pass mark to say, 10% might work but I suspect even the wider public would smell a rat if they tried that...

Quote Originally Posted by internetcynic View Post
    My 25 year old son hasn't a clue about such practicalities, im having to teach him everything, and thats because they were taught useless rubbish at school. Not to mention he hasnt a clue about real maths, such as calculus, trigonometry, or how to do stuff with Log Tables. The A Level papers he did were pathetic, my school friends and myself could have walked through them at the age of 13.

Quote Originally Posted by CB100 View Post
    I think you are missing an essential point. If the exams today aren't made progressively easier, how would it be possible to award ever higher pass rates?

Obviously lowering the pass mark to say, 10% might work but I suspect even the wider public would smell a rat if they tried that...
    Erm, actually they've done both.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey Collier View Post
    Baron von Lotsov: Harriet Harman Q.C. is the daughter of a Harley Street surgeon, and from a very privileged background. On her maternal side she is related to the Longford family into which the Duke of Wellington married. It would be more accurate to see her as the child of the traditional English radical families. It could be argued that English radicalism, from above, prevented English conservatism from becomimg reactionary, and conforms more to Edmund Burkes recipe for national survival.
    Harman is the worst kind of Cultural Marxist, shes a do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do Cultural Marxist. She is the unofficial Leader of the PC Feminazis and the biggest single individual threat to the sovereignty of this nation since Hitler. She personally has caused more damage to the citizens of this nation, and its culture and institutions then anyone else in history.

The bit in this Queens Speech about giving fathers more rights to see there kids must be making her teeth grate, she's spent 40 years trying to destroy the traditional family and make men unnecessary.
    Last edited by internetcynic; 09-05-2012 at 05:10 PM.
    Islamic oppression and sexist sharia law should not be allowed free rein in our democratic society.
    King Mike is Dead, long live King Simon of Jerilderia

Trusted Member

Labour, not the Tories, is the enemy of the British white working class - don't ever make the mistake of believing otherwise.

Labour is currently making the pitch that Cameron is 'out of touch' with 'ordinary people.'

Labour is so in touch with ordinary people, it would have you believe

Labour is so in touch with ordinary people that when it was flooding this country with immigrants and when it was driving this country to national bankruptcy it made a point of being in touch with ordinary people about it.

I don't think!

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by internetcynic View Post
    Harman is the worst kind of Cultural Marxist, shes a do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do Cultural Marxist. She is the unofficial Leader of the PC Feminazis and the biggest single individual threat to the sovereignty of this nation since Hitler. She personally has caused more damage to the citizens of this nation, and its culture and institutions then anyone else in history.

The bit in this Queens Speech about giving fathers more rights to see there kids must be making her teeth grate, she's spent 40 years trying to destroy the traditional family and make men unnecessary.
    internetcynic: I am not a spokesman for Harriet Harmen, but from what I understand she has a very traditional family life. Your assessment seems to have little appreciation of English radicalism, and the contrubution that it has made to political stability since the 17th.C. Labelling everything you dislike as Cultural Marxism lacks precison, and is merely a portmanteau term. To compare Harman with Hitler hardly adds credence to any thesis. The most important sentence in the Queen's speech was the line about, 'My government will make a contribution to the prevention of nuclear proliferation in other nations; including Iran'. Have you made your travel plans for September? Ignore all extremism, internetcynic; paricularly the written word.

Trusted Member Baron von Lotsov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CB100 View Post

It's not really about the pass rate or how easy it is. It's what they teach and how they teach it. There are many different ways to teach a subject. There is a spectrum that goes from the hard logic at one end of it to make-believe at the other. I was always very bad at English exams because they strongly biased English exams to the wishy-washy stuff that girls would be good at but I was terrible at because my mind was very biased in the scientific and logical areas, so I found inventing fairy tales a real strain.

Then there is the issue of what you put on the exam paper. If you learn the buzzwords then a little bulb will light up in the examiner’s head and that will up the marks in essay type questions. I was marked down for original thinking and got hit there as well.

Mind you my education was a lot better than what they do these days. They can make the curriculum hard and they can make it consume a lot of study, but that is not the same thing as being able to do something useful once you get out of the place. Eventually I found the best way to learn was to read original texts from the great thinkers of our times. They were not dumbed down and were a great inspiration. You see when I was about 20 or so I began to panic as I realised how bad my education had been and I had to play catch-up. My conclusion was that they had done this on purpose. They don’t want people to think.
    MODERATION The ermine out of moderation never eats but once a day

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    That's interesting to know. Would you say she is in a similar kind of position as Poly Toynbee regarding her family then?
    Baron von Lotsov:The Toynbees' are not exactly working class, but they have a strong social conscience. As a 'Capitalist Class Hero' yourself, I would suggest that you read Polly's great-uncle's book ( R.H.Toynbee) about his thesis of religion in the rise of capitalism (Religion and the rise of capitalism). I think I was about fourteen when I first read that book. He was greatly influenced by Max Weber; (Protestantism and the Rise of Capitalism) You also may have read both books. These ideas are much more complex than confrontational 'one liners'.

internetcynic: I am not a spokesman for Harriet Harmen, but from what I understand she has a very traditional family life. Your assessment seems to have little appreciation of English radicalism, and the contrubution that it has made to political stability since the 17th.C. Labelling everything you dislike as Cultural Marxism lacks precison, and is merely a portmanteau term. To compare Harman with Hitler hardly adds credence to any thesis. The most important sentence in the Queen's speech was the line about, 'My government will make a contribution to the prevention of nuclear proliferation in other nations; including Iran'. Have you made your travel plans for September? Ignore all extremism, internetcynic; paricularly the written word.
    I could start a whole new thread about the dangerous subversive PC views of Harriet Harman. Far from promoting the traditional family, she has set out at every stage to undermine it and destroy it, as per the Frankfurt School agenda.

Before she became an MP, Harriet Harman was the legal officer in the late 1970s for the National Council for Civil Liberties. When Harman joined NCCL in 1978, PIE, the Paedophile Information Exchange, had already been affiliated for three years. Another group, Paedophile Action for Liberation, a Gay Liberation Front offshoot, had also been affiliated to NCCL until it was absorbed by PIE. PIE, which campaigned for adults to have sex legally with children, only broke off its relationship with NCCL when it went undercover in 1982, the same year that Harriet Harman left her NCCL post to become Member of Parliament for Peckham.

NCCL people were earlier involved in keeping the name of an NCCL council-member, Jonathan Walters, out of the People newspaper when it ran an exposť of Paedophile Action for Liberation, of which he was secretary, in 1975. The People still ran the story, but Walters was not named.

Even more extraordinary is the fact that a current Cabinet Minister was running the National Council of Civil Liberties at the time all this was going on.

The Rt Hon Patricia Hewitt MP, Secretary of State for Health, became General Secretary of NCCL in 1974. The very next year, 1975, NCCL invited the Paedophile Information Exchange and Paedophile Action for Liberation to affiliate. In the year after, 1976, the now-notorious paedophile Tom O’Carroll was invited to address the NCCL conference, which promptly voted to ‘deplore’ the use of chemical castration treatments for paedophiles.

Also in 1975, Patricia Hewitt joined the Campaign for Homosexual Equality, as a ‘straight’, in the same year that Keith Hose of the Paedophile Information Exchange addressed its second annual conference. Hose moved a motion of censure on the conference organising committee for ‘relegating paedophilia to ancillary status in conference.’ The motion was seconded by Trevor Locke, who just happened to be a member of the Executive Council of the NCCL. ‘An awareness and acceptance of the sexuality of children is an essential part of the liberation of the young homosexual,’ the motion went on. It was duly passed.

Then theres http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...et-Harman.html : "She also says there is no ideal type of household in which to bring up children – despite research showing that having two parents is best – and that couples should not stay together if they feel their relationship has broken down. Harman, who is married to Jack Dromey, the Labour Party treasurer, says the Government should "respect people's choices" about how to bring up their families. " Hardly a ringing endorsement of the tyraditional family, is it ?

In 1990, Harriet Harman (who became a Cabinet minister), Anna Coote (who became an adviser to Labour's Minister for Women) and Patricia Hewitt (yes, she's in the Labour Cabinet, too!) expressed their beliefs in a social policy paper called “The Family Way”. These three are the hard core Frankfurt School practitioners of Nu Labour.

It said: "It cannot be assumed that men are bound to be an asset to family life, or that the presence of fathers in families is necessarily a means to social harmony and cohesion." This in itself as Erin Pizzey founder of the first battered wives refuge said of late was a staggering attack on men and their role in modern life and in my view a forerunner of what was to come, a very subtle yet insidious agenda inflicted on families of a kind never witnesses before. Hewitt, in a book by Geoff Dench called Transforming Men published in 1995, said: "But if we want fathers to play a full role in their children's lives, then we need to bring men into the playgroups and nurseries and the schools. And here, of course, we hit the immediate difficulty of whether we can trust men with children." For nearly four decades, these pernicious attitudes towards family life, fathers and boys have permeated the thinking of our society to such an extent that male teachers and carers are now afraid to touch or cuddle children and as for fathers they fear to embrace their daughters. Harman was the architect of the feminazi doctrine that all men are rapists and pedophiles.

It was this doctrine that has been used by the secret family courts to disenfranchise men from there families and children. Both the secret family courts and the family arbitration service are both massively anti male and anti family. The result being that the innocent children involved have lost out on the very role models they need and are entitled to. So now we have a generation of children stripped of their right to be nourished and cherished by the paternal side of their family in their formative years hence its no wonder therefore that we now see a rise in dysfunctional and anti social children. For Harman to be in support of the traditional family her priority since coming to office would have been to give Human Rights to fathers and the paternal side of a child’s family only then could we say she had the best interest of society at heart, instead she has continued in her ideology that men are not an asset to family life and as such has endorsed the downward spiral of our youth and society by so doing.
    Last edited by internetcynic; 09-05-2012 at 09:10 PM.
    Islamic oppression and sexist sharia law should not be allowed free rein in our democratic society.
    King Mike is Dead, long live King Simon of Jerilderia

Trusted Member Baron von Lotsov's Avatar

Baron von Lotsov:The Toynbees' are not exactly working class, but they have a strong social conscience. As a 'Capitalist Class Hero' yourself, I would suggest that you read Polly's great-uncle's book ( R.H.Toynbee) about his thesis of religion in the rise of capitalism (Religion and the rise of capitalism). I think I was about fourteen when I first read that book. He was greatly influenced by Max Weber; (Protestantism and the Rise of Capitalism) You also may have read both books. These ideas are much more complex than confrontational 'one liners'.

That's deep red stuff you talk about there. Weber is considered to be a strong influence on the Frankfurt School. I cited Toynbee for that reason. Yes I do know a bit about her family, but I don't think I can claim to know half as much as you do. I was making electronic circuits when I was 14 and building go-karts out of lawnmower engines! Tis the capitalist in me.
    MODERATION The ermine out of moderation never eats but once a day

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    That's deep red stuff you talk about there. Weber is considered to be a strong influence on the Frankfurt School. I cited Toynbee for that reason. Yes I do know a bit about her family, but I don't think I can claim to know half as much as you do. I was making electronic circuits when I was 14 and building go-karts out of lawnmower engines! Tis the capitalist in me.
    Baron von Lotsov: Weber was of a German liberal tradition; i.e cerebral more than political or economic. Many believe that Weber, as a German who felt humiliated by the Treaty of Versailes conditions, was rapidly losing his 'liberalism' and was moving to the nationalistic Right. That I think is broadly correct. I believe it would be difficult to link Weber to the Frankfurt School. Weber was a critic of Marx during the whole of his adult life. Continue to make go-karts, you obviously have a talent for it. What about the Ten Commandments; they could be seen a bit on the Left side. What about the Sermon on the Mount: a bit of economic redistributiuon was going on there.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast