Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The real cost of immigration is .....................

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bwana_Mutungi View Post
    Nice! Variety makes life merrier.
    I just hope the same thing happens to your country one day.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Overdere View Post
    ............ homelessness for British Londoners. And I wouldn't be surprised if Liverpool,Birmingham and many other cities have similar figures.

The Sunday Times says a Labour MP wants a shake-up in social housing rules after data showed that in London nearly half of new tenants were foreign.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17718078
    Not suprising. I'm one of the people without a house, thanks to everyone that has come to London. I can't be too annoyed the current girlfriend is only here because of immigration. Guess you can't have it both ways.
    Last edited by ChrisV; 16-04-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisV View Post
    Not suprising. I'm one of the people without a house, thanks to everyone that has come to London. I can't be too annoyed the current girlfriend is only here because of immigration. Guess you can't have it both ways.
    Yes you can. You maybe cannot help where the heart may lead you, but had the current gf not been around, someone else would have drawn your eye. Its foolish to feel you should be grateful for immigration because of it.

Your comments do rather back my view though that the young and single tend to instictively feel more positve about immigration because it offers a wider choice of *exotic* partners, while married people with children, concerned for their future mostly feel negative.

However always bear in mind that the divorce rate for people marrying from different ethnic groups is much higher - hardly surprisng when all the normal difficulties of marriage are made worse by differing cultural expectations; and the number of children being abducted by their foreign parent, following divorce is significatly up. So enjoy your gf while it lasts, but best not to commit.
    Last edited by flamingreen; 16-04-2012 at 02:03 PM.
    "The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and ''Progressives''. The business of ''Progressives'' is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." G. K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by Francis Overdere View Post
    They don't like variety in his country though. Sunnis kill Shias, Shias kill Sunnis, and they all kill Jews and Christians. It's an old Muslim tradition.
    Sunnis kill shi'ites?

British Agents Dressed as Arabs Fire at Shi'ite Crowd at Religious Festival

More like the ALLIANCE has been trying its best to start a sunni-shiite civil war to give an excuse to keep more troops there for longer - until ALL the oil fields and infrastructure for extracting the oil has been solidified.

Muhammed Orders Killing of Christians for Being Christian

Above letter proves muhammed intolerance of other religions....and of course all hte muslims in the world follow what muhammed preached.

I have friends in Iraq, who are half sunni and half shi'ite, ive spoke to them numerous times and he tells me sunni and shi'ite are united, kurds and arabs are united, they are united in the fact they dont want british and american military in their country the same way you wouldnt want pakistani military in your country.

In the west you are all under a illusion of sunnis and shi'ite fighting....its b0llux - you only know what yout told, and who tells you? its no secret the news from iraq/afghan was strictly controlled and edited before publication by the US/UK military - otherwise no free reporting was allowed with military protection - WHY?

Thats why free reporters were killed by 'ACCIDENT' by the americans early in the war.

How would you feel if Pakistan invaded this country and you saw baki soldiers everytime you left your house?

How do fit so much cr@p in you? When was the last time you had a sh*t? Or do you find reserves in your associates like Marie and Alciyknobend whens its overflowing?
    Last edited by alemcodon; 17-04-2012 at 11:46 AM.

PS

In fact, my friend told me of a religious event where bombs went off at a major shi'ite festival, the perpertraters were tracked down and killed, again, they were brits dressed as arabs, they killed nearly 100 shi'ites - somehow, not surprisingly the western media reported the bombing and deaths, but no mention of british agents.

All the 'suicide' bombers at mosques in pakistan have been detonated by remote controlled devices....ISI know who is behind as does everyone in pakistan, sheep who cant think, think what their told. The bombers themselves were homeless people.....go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by alemcodon View Post
    PS

In fact, my friend told me of a religious event where bombs went off at a major shi'ite festival, the perpertraters were tracked down and killed, again, they were brits dressed as arabs, they killed nearly 100 shi'ites - somehow, not surprisingly the western media reported the bombing and deaths, but no mention of british agents.

All the 'suicide' bombers at mosques in pakistan have been detonated by remote controlled devices....ISI know who is behind as does everyone in pakistan, sheep who cant think, think what their told. The bombers themselves were homeless people.....go figure.
    You just make it up as you go along .. and not very well either.

Trusted Member Francis Overdere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alemcodon View Post
    PS

I bet Hans Christian Anderson is spinning in his grave.
    Last edited by Francis Overdere; 17-04-2012 at 03:21 PM.
    This is England and .....

(Member of the Association of White Posters.)

Trusted Member Francis Overdere's Avatar

Ok look. According to our local fantasist this will turn out to be another CIA, MI5, plot no doubt.

"Afghan schoolgirls in hospital after 'poison attack'

More than 100 schoolgirls in northeastern Afghanistan are in hospital suffering from suspected poisoning.
    The health director of Takhar province said the girls fell ill shortly after drinking water at their school.
    An education official in Kabul said preliminary investigations suggested the water had been poisoned. "

Oh dear me no.

"A local official in Takhar suggested that people opposed to education for girls were responsible."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17751105

What a surprise!
    This is England and .....

(Member of the Association of White Posters.)

England, ~ the Black Man's Paradise! ~ ENGLAND ISN'T A REFUGEE CAMP, IT'S MY HOME!

^
    Bloody Hell! and a woman on a tram having a rant gets massiv media coverage and people in Islamic countries get up-set and kill people because some American Soldiers burned some extracts from the koran which Muslim prisoners had been using to pass secret messages.

This wasn't on my Radio 4 news, not at all.
    100 years of local labour rule
    You liv in a Slum because you vote Labour,
    not you vote Labour because you liv in a Slum.

England, ~ the Black Man's Paradise! ~ ENGLAND ISN'T A REFUGEE CAMP, IT'S MY HOME!

The only thing I can say luckily none of the girls died.
    100 years of local labour rule
    You liv in a Slum because you vote Labour,
    not you vote Labour because you liv in a Slum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12