Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: It's only me :D

Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    Looks like my neg rep hit the spot - the fact you are still whining about it 3 days later is hilarious. I look forward to being able to do it again but don't worry Seymour, I'll continue to keep it a special thing just between you and me.
    Looks more like your neg rep made you look silly. Be my guest ron, neg rep away. Of course, I'm replying to you ron, if you had done one we wouldn't be here three days later. Now would we? Besides it gave us all the chance to discuss other things too. So don't flatter yourself that this thread revolves around ron.

Obviously negging is all you've got that I can't defend myself against. Poor fellow. From now on I'm going to refer to you as ron the negger.

Tough guy or what?

I want to opt out of the rep system so how much or how little I have is irrelevant to me. Obviously any gains I have will rub salt in your wounds and send you and Marilyn into orbit but generally speaking I don't give a flying fig.

LibLabCon Inc. Destroying Britain by stealth.
    ~
    Qui tacet consentire videtur - He that is silent is thought to consent

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Stilch View Post
    Obviously negging is all you've got that I can't defend myself against. Poor fellow. From now on I'm going to refer to you as ron the negger.
    You're not the only one who knows some german, Selina.
    PORK KORMA NAO!
    Vote Pirate!

Quote Originally Posted by Lolkitten View Post
    Oh look what the mangy cat dragged in. What took you so long? I thought you and Marilyn were joined at the hip.

Am I?

News to me.

~

Quote Originally Posted by Lolkitten View Post
    I just cottoned on to where your devious pea brain is going, or leading should I say. Before you start salivating with excitement and throw yourself in the cat litter tray I better produce this:

negger
    People who annoy you by giving you negative reps for seemingly no reason.

Quit being such a negger.

~

...Obviously negging is all you've got that I can't defend myself against...
    Well I used to try and get you to discuss your views but you don't do that do you? I can't blame you, given how daft your opinions are. It's always funny to hear a nazi justifying their points of view. Since you are such a touchy and delicate chap I can understand you wouldn't want people laughing at you unlike your thicker skinned nazi mates. I'm not surprised you have to stick to moaning about the rep system instead.

...From now on I'm going to refer to you as ron the negger...
    Not very creative but it's the thought that counts. Thanks for that Seymour.

Well I used to try and get you to discuss your views but you don't do that do you? I can't blame you, given how daft your opinions are. It's always funny to hear a nazi justifying their points of view. Since you are such a touchy and delicate chap I can understand you wouldn't want people laughing at you unlike your thicker skinned nazi mates. I'm not surprised you have to stick to moaning about the rep system instead.

Not very creative but it's the thought that counts. Thanks for that Seymour.
    If I didn't discuss them how do you know they are daft?

If I had to choose ron the negger, I'd rather be a nazi than a Marxist like you.

Touchy and delicate hey, have you been hanging out with Giles again? I did warn everyone what he was like.

You know ron the negger, when people look at my calm logical and reasoned posts and then look at you and Marilyn hyperventilating over skinheads and nazi's; who do you think they will consider to be very lacking, if not obsessed?
    Last edited by Seymour Stilch; 12-04-2012 at 07:17 PM.

~

...when people look at my calm logical and reasoned posts...
    Lol, funniest post this month!
    PORK KORMA NAO!
    Vote Pirate!

If I didn't discuss them how do you know they are daft?

If I had to choose ron the negger, I'd rather be a nazi than a Marxist like you.

Touchy and delicate hey, have you been hanging out with Giles again? I did warn everyone what he was like.

You know ron the negger, when people look at my calm logical and reasoned posts and then look at you and Marilyn hyperventilating over skinheads and nazi's; who do you think they will consider to be very lacking, if not obsessed?
    Brilliant, now I'm a Marxist. Great comeback . Who's Giles?? When have I cared about skinheads? I think you've got confused. Job done. Look forward to neg repping you again soon (if I remember).

Yours as always,

ron the SS negger.

Brilliant, now I'm a Marxist. Great comeback . Who's Giles?? When have I cared about skinheads? I think you've got confused. Job done. Look forward to neg repping you again soon (if I remember).

Yours as always,

ron the SS negger.
    I made Marxist up, as making things up about people seems to be the in thing on here. Even better, you can get away with cheap shots like that too.

As for skinheads that was more inclined towards Marilyn's rants, you've limited yourself to obsessing about nazi's up to now.

All pretty obvious if you'd been paying attention.

Look forward to you showing yourself up again ron the negger by abusing your overstated position. I'll be sure to let everyone know when you do.

~

I can't believe it .. you're STILL at it.
    Gawd you're so juvenile.

I made Marxist up, as making things up about people seems to be the in thing on here. Even better, you can get away with cheap shots like that too.

As for skinheads that was more inclined towards Marilyn's rants, you've limited yourself to obsessing about nazi's up to now.

All pretty obvious if you'd been paying attention.

Look forward to you showing yourself up again ron the negger by abusing your overstated position. I'll be sure to let everyone know when you do.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast