Page 115 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1468

Thread: Why is racism bad?

Marilyn is right.

He has NO grounds for thinking youre a male middle aged BNP member. He's just a WUM. Ignore it. I'm not convinced hes what he claims to be either. Certainly dont reveal your identity, there are plenty of vicous nutters out there - youve only got to read the reaction of some of the ignorant brainwashed on Twitter to poor Emma West to see that!
    "The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and ''Progressives''. The business of ''Progressives'' is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." G. K. Chesterton

Quote Originally Posted by flamingreen View Post
    Marilyn is right.

He has NO grounds for thinking youre a male middle aged BNP member. He's just a WUM. Ignore it. I'm not convinced hes what he claims to be either. Certainly dont reveal your identity, there are plenty of vicous nutters out there - youve only got to read the reaction of some of the ignorant brainwashed on Twitter to poor Emma West to see that!
    I'm a pretty good judge of character and see no harm in giving my name in a private message to any individual I've had a serious debate with on this thread. They can then, as they will see, be able to verify who I am very simply. That's all it will take to put this to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Geeza View Post
    'Racism' is a label that has been used by New Labour to shut down any debate with regards to their open door immigration policy that they administered for thirteen odd years in order to change the face of Britain to 'rub the rights nose in diversity' and to gerrymander elections.

British people are not racist, in fact we are a very tolerant nation. Unfortunately, the last government forced a change in our country, without a mandate from the people, in fact they introduced race laws to be used against British people who are not happy with these changes.

All true. It is the fact that Britain is one of the least racist countries in the world that is one of the factors making it so attractive to foriegners! Perhaps it would be a good thing if we actually WERE a bit 'racist' in the sense of choosing to support our own, favour a Britrish person overa foreigner for a job, support a British owned corner shop over a Pakistani owned one, give work toa British plumber not a Polish one, complain when a foreign professional speaks English at less than native levels.
    "The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and ''Progressives''. The business of ''Progressives'' is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected." G. K. Chesterton

Nobody can judge a character online, especially one that chooses to cover up his true identity! Ignore this guy. You are far too trusting.

Nobody can judge a character online, especially one that chooses to cover up his true identity! Ignore this guy. You are far too trusting.
    I'm giving nothing away that isn't already out there in the public domain. Including my name.

Labour party? Have you read some of my comments elsewhere? You are funny.
    Anyone can present any personna they like on a forum. None of us here knows who tells the truth and who is an actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Flibbertigibbet View Post
    I'm giving nothing away that isn't already out there in the public domain. Including my name.
    He could be a pervert for all you know!

He could be a pervert for all you know!
    He won't have the privilege of knowing. Whoever contacts me will simply report back the fact that they have proof of who I am.

Anyone can present any personna they like on a forum. None of us here knows who tells the truth and who is an actor.
    Exactly .. Robert Edwards is convinced I am a 78yr old jew, and bedridden .. when in fact I am the spitting image of Marilyn Monroe.

Major lolllssss

Quote Originally Posted by Flibbertigibbet View Post
    He won't have the privilege of knowing. Whoever contacts me will simply report back the fact that they have proof of who I am.
    I dont know why youre bothered about the creep. If he were a decent family man and a father he wouldnt be windign up a poster who even might still be a schoolgirl, because he suspected (with no evidence) that the poster just could possibly in RL be a middle aged male BNP supporter, just in case he was wrong. Note that Sidmouth and others who strongly disagree with you havent taken this *WUM* approach.
    (Sidmouth even showed fatherly concern that you should be revising for your A levels - maybe he is right!)

PS In fact if he continues to refer to you as 'he' and make these unfounded accusations Id complain to the mods.