OK, here is a bit of fun for you. See how many you can get right.
1) Name a black person who has been convicted of ‘racism’ against a white in Britain since free speech was outlawed.
2) Name a ‘gay’ Muslim.
3) Find a product sold in Britain in the colour of n1igger brown.
4) Name a foreigner that has been sacked from his job in Britain for calling a British person a Brit.
5) Find a BBC programme where the presenter refers to a Pakistani as a Pak1.
6) Find a BBC interview that has an interviewee that thinks we should go back to banning homosexuality.
7) Find an example of a Christian suicide bomber.
8) Find a BBC report that refers to a postman as a postman or a fireman as a fireman.
9) Find a government website that only has pictures of British people in it.
10) Find a government job advert that has no references to political correctness in it.
It may look like mission impossible, but I know there is atleast one you can get right. If you have any more questions to add then they would be welcome.