Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: New Rep system trial

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rackham View Post
    FFS dikhead, just tell her! wtf is the problem? unless of course it's a secret...
    You appear to have a rather uncouth way about you. Fits in well with the standards of this forum though so you've no worries there. Don't go calling me stupid names and letting yourself down in the process Red. Now there is a good chap.

Anyway, I'm led to believe it is a he, not a she. Judging by the avatars; one of the delicate types.

LibLabCon Inc. Destroying Britain by stealth.
    ~
    Qui tacet consentire videtur - He that is silent is thought to consent

Gardening Leave

Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Stilch View Post
    You appear to have a rather uncouth way about you. Fits in well with the standards of this forum though so you've no worries there. Don't go calling me stupid names and letting yourself down in the process Red. Now there is a good chap.

Anyway, I'm led to believe it is a he, not a she. Judging by the avatars; one of the delicate types.
    I wouldn't bet on him being delicate. And don't insult Mr Rackham. He has had more experiences of the world than you have and he is quite capable of squishing you any time he pleases.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee-Dee View Post
    I wouldn't bet on him being delicate. And don't insult Mr Rackham. He has had more experiences of the world than you have and he is quite capable of squishing you any time he pleases.
    What now? Should I ask for my account to be disabled to save me all that pain?

Funny you should be sticking up for a guy that just called me a dikhead after you went to so much trouble running to the mods to get me an infraction for calling you a name.

I think the words I'm looking for are slimy hypocrite.

~

Gardening Leave

What now? Should I ask for my account to be disabled to save me all that pain?

Funny you should be sticking up for a guy that just called me a dikhead after you went to so much trouble running to the mods to get me an infraction for calling you a name.

I think the words I'm looking for are slimy hypocrite.
    I think the words you are groping for are something else but I have decided not to express my impressive nomenclature of obscenities in case your pretty feathers are ruffled again and you start crying and whining about the harshness of the world when others defend themselves from your improprieties in the good manners department. Red is worth at least two million of you.

Dee Dee is quite right, I'm not delicate and as far as I am aware have never been charged with overt couthness if indeed such a word exists? however, you get my meaning.

On reflection perhaps my post was a tad...forthright shall we say, mmmm... apologies.
    Last edited by Red Rackham; 14-04-2012 at 02:57 PM.
    It is not racist to be concerned about immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee-Dee View Post
    Well thank you for that Dee Dee however, in an effort to keep the atmosphere harmonious I think it's best to postpone any 'squishing' x.
    It is not racist to be concerned about immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Rackham View Post
    Dee Dee is quite right, I'm not delicate and as far as I am aware have never been charged with overt couthness if indeed such a word exists? however, you get my meaning.

On reflection perhaps my post was a tad...forthright shall we say, mmmm... apologies.
    I never said you were delicate I was referring to the her you strangely wanted me to tell something to. It is a he.

~

Back on topic, I don't see the merits of the rep system. Positive or negative reps can be given for members on the basis that a post agrees or disagrees with the giver's POV or any other grouse or collective POV. The reps don't need to reflect the quality of the post content.
    To that extent, I don't see what they achieve.
    Last edited by Besoeker; 14-04-2012 at 10:40 PM.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes.

I quite like the Rep System, I like looking through my pos and negs and going back to read threads that they come from, Call me sad .
    British By Birth... English By The Grace Of God.

I have just been neg repped by Endangered for a post from August 2010.
    Last edited by Shaun; 25-04-2012 at 01:03 PM.

Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast