Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: they even preach hatred from here

red red pips make me feel so fine keep me rocking all of the time

Quote Originally Posted by josher View Post
    if they was in solitary twots like u will start banging on about their human rights
    Wow not only paranoid but you now presume to know what I'm thinking. I think your psychic antenna is slighly off maybe you should remove the foil hat.
    For the record I was the one who said they should be placed in soiltary confinement and has for their human rights they should be given the same concern as the consideration they gave to their intended victims
    I quote "We had some good EDLers on here, but Cally and the moderators drove them away." which means we are left with the dregs
    UKIP home to the 1950's Little Englanders

Quote Originally Posted by josher View Post
    who cares the danger is from the terrorists not the edl cant believe u are so blinkered and ignorant to what is happening
    He isn't ignorant to what is going on, he just hates the country and sides with the globalist Marxist ideology that is trying to gain the confidence of the Islamists. Some might call it total madness, and they would be right.
    Damaging state property will be punished to the maximum extent allowed by law. You are property of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth View Post
    He isn't ignorant to what is going on, he just hates the country and sides with the globalist Marxist ideology that is trying to gain the confidence of the Islamists. Some might call it total madness, and they would be right.
    And what have you done to show your love of this country and defend it? Post a few insults on a forum at those that disagree with your fascist way of thinking. Wow the country is in save hands with you BOI.
    I quote "We had some good EDLers on here, but Cally and the moderators drove them away." which means we are left with the dregs

Quote Originally Posted by TheCally View Post
    And what have you done to show your love of this country and defend it? Post a few insults on a forum at those that disagree with your fascist way of thinking. Wow the country is in save hands with you BOI.
    If you think I am fascist then you are obviously mental. Then again, all you commies know is to scream fascist, even though the anti-fascists have just appointed a fascist as vice-chairman. Thankfully, the rest of the country can see right through the pathetic namecalling from your type, so i'll just have to remain faithful in 'other' people.
    Last edited by Rebirth; 05-03-2012 at 09:02 PM.
    Damaging state property will be punished to the maximum extent allowed by law. You are property of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth View Post
    If you think I am fascist then you are obviously mental. Then again, all you commies know is to scream fascist, even though the anti-fascists have just appointed a fascist as vice-chairman. Thankfully, the rest of the country can see right through the pathetic namecalling from your type, so I'll just have to remain faithful in 'other' people.
    Nice contradicting yourself there.
    If you look at the threads where you and I post together you'll find the majority of the time it's you that starts the insults and personal attacks.
    fasicst.jpg Look who's calling who a fasicst yet again, and i'm not the only one you call.
    Just because you couldn't answer my points you started with the insults and attack. Like you do with everybody else that disagree and beats you.

Wow not only paranoid but you now presume to know what I'm thinking. I think your psychic antenna is slighly off maybe you should remove the foil hat.
    For the record I was the one who said they should be placed in soiltary confinement and has for their human rights they should be given the same concern as the consideration they gave to their intended victims
    So you want to place muslims in solitary confinement?

I gave you a neg rep. How is that fascist? How is that personal attacks?

You spammed my wall with aggressive lunacy to the point I had to ask a moderator to ask you to stop, because you ignored my request. Admit it, you just enjoy negative and aggressive conflict. You are angry at the world, angry at life, so you take it out on us.

You should take the advice Road Hog gave in his neg rep.
    Last edited by Rebirth; 05-03-2012 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Traditionalist View Post
    So you want to place muslims in solitary confinement?
    any terrorist prisoner that is a danager to others should be put in solitary.

any terrorist prisoner that is a danager to others should be put in solitary.
    W

What about the Muslim prisoners who force others to convert with violence?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8558590.stm

I gave you a neg rep. How is that fascist? How is that personal attacks?
    I didn't say it was you thi*k two hat. read the comment you put doh you called me a Facist
    You are angry at the world, angry at life, so you take it out on us.
    I'm very happy with my life and the world, yuor the one that starts the personal angry attacks on other posters(That's more then 1)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast