Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47

Thread: they even preach hatred from here

  1. #1
    Trusted Member josher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default they even preach hatred from here

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...extremist.html

    why are the authorities letting this happen oh maybe they are too busy hacking edl facebook accounts thats more important isnt it.

  2. #2
    Trusted Member TheCally's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    red red pips make me feel so fine keep me rocking all of the time
    Posts
    13,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josher View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...extremist.html

    why are the authorities letting this happen oh maybe they are too busy hacking edl facebook accounts thats more important isnt it.
    Have you got proof "the authorities" are hacking EDL facebook accounts?Just asking like.
    Waiting for the next reincarnation....Do we get points if we find the illusive man?

  3. #3
    Gardening Leave
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    27,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josher View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...extremist.html

    why are the authorities letting this happen oh maybe they are too busy hacking edl facebook accounts thats more important isnt it.
    From what I know of FB, they would probably give the authorities full access on request.

    Britain's most dangerous Islamic terrorists are exploiting a security loophole to spread their message of hate from behind bars.

    Not only have they been able to radicalise fellow inmates, they have also appealed to a new generation of supporters around the world.

    Dozens of unrepentant extremists have been exposed as glorying in their fanaticism and encouraging others to consider further atrocities.
    Deportation is the only logical option for these people.
    Last edited by Rebirth; 04-03-2012 at 08:12 PM.

  4. #4
    Moderator ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    15,330

    Default

    What happened to the good old days when these sort of people accidentally fell down the stairs in the nick?

  5. #5
    Trusted Member TheCally's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    red red pips make me feel so fine keep me rocking all of the time
    Posts
    13,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth View Post
    Deportation is the only logical option for these people.
    Wouldn't it be better to keep them where they are, but deny them all access to the internet and the like?
    Waiting for the next reincarnation....Do we get points if we find the illusive man?

  6. #6
    Trusted Member josher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCally View Post
    Have you got proof "the authorities" are hacking EDL facebook accounts?Just asking like.

    who cares the danger is from the terrorists not the edl cant believe u are so blinkered and ignorant to what is happening

  7. #7
    Gardening Leave
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    27,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCally View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to keep them where they are, but deny them all access to the internet and the like?
    Not when they pose a high danger to other inmates, both physically and psychologically. It is a breeding ground for extremism and there is no escaping from it.

  8. #8
    Trusted Member TheCally's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    red red pips make me feel so fine keep me rocking all of the time
    Posts
    13,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by josher View Post
    who cares the danger is from the terrorists not the edl cant believe u are so blinkered and ignorant to what is happening
    So no proof just an other paranoid rant then.
    Waiting for the next reincarnation....Do we get points if we find the illusive man?

  9. #9
    Trusted Member TheCally's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    red red pips make me feel so fine keep me rocking all of the time
    Posts
    13,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth View Post
    Not when they pose a high danger to other inmates, both physically and psychologically. It is a breeding ground for extremism and there is no escaping from it.
    If they are a danger to other inmate keep them in solitary confinement.
    How would you keep tabs on them if they were deported?
    Waiting for the next reincarnation....Do we get points if we find the illusive man?

  10. #10
    Trusted Member josher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCally View Post
    If they are a danger to other inmate keep them in solitary confinement.
    How would you keep tabs on them if they were deported?
    if they was in solitary twots like u will start banging on about their human rights

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •