Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Weston

Default Paul Weston

I see Paul Weston who was the UKIP candidate in the general election for City of London and Westminster in 2009 is making quite a splash as leader of the British Freedom Party and touring the USA.

Does anyone know anything about Weston and why he left UKIP?

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Resigned Member View Post
    I see Paul Weston who was the UKIP candidate in the general election for City of London and Westminster in 2009 is making quite a splash as leader of the British Freedom Party and touring the USA.

Does anyone know anything about Weston and why he left UKIP?
    I think the following link should be helpful to you Resigned Member:

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/20...ul-weston.html

Thankyou-Independent I will read it. Do you have any info on Weston's activities while in UKIP-not looking for dirt just a simple assessment.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Resigned Member View Post
    Thankyou-Independent I will read it. Do you have any info on Weston's activities while in UKIP-not looking for dirt just a simple assessment.
    Not anything I would wish to say in public (positive or negative). However I have been advised by a friend in the constituency that they didn't receive an election communication from Mr Weston but did receive communications from the EDP candidate and Dennis Delderfield of New Britain fame (standing as an anti-EU independent). In a difficult constituency like that he much improved the UKIP vote and vote share, trounced the 'others' and was within striking distance of the Greens. Shame he decided to move on but the interview is clear about why he did so.

Uber Member

'UKIP I think are good, and we are essentially UKIP but we will talk about Islam. But Mr. Farage has actually come out and said that he will not say anything about Islam because he will no longer be invited on to BBC television programs such Have I Got News for You. I think it’s terrible, so that’s really why I left UKIP.'

Let's just say those of us who know a little about Mr Wesson will treat his comment with a whole bucket load of salt.

And let's put the record straight, the only difference between the *** and the BNP is one letter. You can dress up racism however you like, it is still racism. UKIP are nothing like the ***, but as with the BNP it suits the *** to allude to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob FM View Post
    But Mr. Farage has actually come out and said that he will not say anything about Islam because he will no longer be invited on to BBC television programs such Have I Got News for You. I think itís terrible, so thatís really why I left UKIP.'
    UKIP is currently all about Farage and keep his profile in the media, less about policies and substance.

Uber Member

Oh dear such outdated and have to sat BDF views. As for why B.F.P was blocked out, another mystery

Uber Member

Oh dear such outdated and have to say BDF views. As for why B.F.P was blocked out, another mystery

Gardening Leave

Bob FM:
    'UKIP I think are good, and we are essentially UKIP but we will talk about Islam. But Mr. Farage has actually come out and said that he will not say anything about Islam because he will no longer be invited on to BBC television programs such Have I Got News for You. I think itís terrible, so thatís really why I left UKIP.'

Let's just say those of us who know a little about Mr Wesson will treat his comment with a whole bucket load of salt.

And let's put the record straight, the only difference between the *** and the BNP is one letter. You can dress up racism however you like, it is still racism. UKIP are nothing like the ***, but as with the BNP it suits the *** to allude to it.
    BobFM: Who exactly are you talking about? What has Mr Paul Wesson to do with Paul Weston?

Gardening Leave

Bob FM:
    'UKIP I think are good, and we are essentially UKIP but we will talk about Islam. But Mr. Farage has actually come out and said that he will not say anything about Islam because he will no longer be invited on to BBC television programs such Have I Got News for You. I think itís terrible, so thatís really why I left UKIP.'

BobFM: Who exactly are you talking about? What has Mr Paul Wesson to do with Paul Weston? Absolutely nothing I suggest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast