Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: English Democrat's Chairman on TV!

Default English Democrat's Chairman on TV!

Robin Tilbrook has been on the BBC again.

English Democrat’s Party Chairman on TV! | England Watch

Trusted Member

Yet more coverage of the Cause!

Even the Lib Dem Foreign Office Minister, Jeremy Browne, was obliged to concede that the subject of an English Parliament is a 'legitimate issue for discussion'.

The Labour MP led with his chin, and was duly wacked on it with Donnygate!

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by cassie View Post
    Yet more coverage of the Cause!

Even the Lib Dem Foreign Office Minister, Jeremy Browne, was obliged to concede that the subject of an English Parliament is a 'legitimate issue for discussion'.

The Labour MP led with his chin, and was duly wacked on it with Donnygate!
    Was he one of the ones you wrote to, demanding answers, despite him not being accountable to you at all?
    I LOVE everything and everyone

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Melmouth View Post
    Was he one of the ones you wrote to, demanding answers, despite him not being accountable to you at all?
    No, you are the one who demands answers and measures others by his own dubious standards, not least with the misleading form his questions take!

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by cassie View Post
    No, you are the one who demands answers and measures others by his own dubious standards, not least with the misleading form his questions take!
    I've not demanded anything. Unlike you, writing to members of parliament who do not represent you and demanding they answer your questions about their ethnicity, then whining about it when they quite rightly throw your letters in the bin.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Melmouth View Post
    I've not demanded anything. Unlike you, writing to members of parliament who do not represent you and demanding they answer your questions about their ethnicity, then whining about it when they quite rightly throw your letters in the bin.
    You demand answers from EDP members, but not from most Members of Parliament? Strange.....

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Northumbrian View Post
    You demand answers from EDP members, but not from most Members of Parliament? Strange.....
    When have I demanded answers from anyone? Please show me where I have done this or withdraw that accusation

I have asked questions on a public forum. Isn't that what it is there for?

Other MPs are not there for that. I can ask what my own MP thinks of a topic if I choose to, and there is an argument that he should at least acknowledge that, given that he is accountable to me. I have never felt the need to do so as it happens, but there you go.

Your MP, cassie's MP, anyone else's MP - they are not accountable to me and are well within their rights to ignore my enquiry, which is what the vast majority did to cassie.

Quote Originally Posted by Northumbrian View Post
    When I first came onto this forum I asked a question, quite politely, on all of the English nationalist parties sections here. I demanded nothing; I was not belligerent, aggressive or mocking. The first of any of the party’s members to respond was you. But, rather than answer the simple question that I asked you came right in with another question.
    I, rather naively it now turns out,expected the largest of the English nationalist parties to be more welcoming of inquirers.

I have since then ventured to the EDP Face book site (liberally peppered with nutters and racists) and looked at Steve Uncles English Passport blog (well deserving of the ‘pisspot’ epithet). The EDP seems to be fitted for Government in the respect that no one is willing to give a straight answer and when there is an answer it is not trusted to be the truth.

I have yet to come across anyone on this forum, the EDP Facebook page or Mr Uncles Blog that can be classed as an ambassador for the EDP, let alone English nationalism.
    Last edited by butterfly effect; 04-03-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Trusted Member

As I have said before butterfly effect, the EDs do not seem to have grasped the fact that, to get anyone elected, they really need to get away from the idea that anyone who asks anything at all from them is trying to cause trouble or taking liberties by doing so.

It appears that they expect everyone to vote for them based on the fact that they have English in their name, and people are English. Stands to reason then surely? Well, no actually. It does not. Clearly. Because not very many people vote English Democrat.

I suspect that a lot of people are sympathetic to the main thrust of the EDs' argument, but without details they won't give them their votes. And you can't get details without asking questions, which the EDs refuse to answer.

Cassie is always on about 'casual observers' on this forum, but what would they actually see? Yes they will see people criticising but they won't find out anything about ED policy, they will just see the few ED members here countering the criticism by insulting those who criticise (cassie) and slagging off One England (Northumbrian).

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly effect View Post
    When I first came onto this forum I asked a question, quite politely, on all of the English nationalist parties sections here. I demanded nothing; I was not belligerent, aggressive or mocking. The first of any of the party’s members to respond was you. But, rather than answer the simple question that I asked you came right in with another question.
    I, rather naively it now turns out,expected the largest of the English nationalist parties to be more welcoming of inquirers.

I have since then ventured to the EDP Face book site (liberally peppered with nutters and racists) and looked at Steve Uncles English Passport blog (well deserving of the ‘pisspot’ epithet). The EDP seems to be fitted for Government in the respect that no one is willing to give a straight answer and when there is an answer it is not trusted to be the truth.

I have yet to come across anyone on this forum, the EDP Facebook page or Mr Uncles Blog that can be classed as an ambassador for the EDP, let alone English nationalism.
    I had the same response a long time ago (not from Northumbrian though). I nearly joined until I came across Uncles and cassie on here and a few others elsewhere. Uncles is obviously the most significant given his standing in the party and he seemed, bizarrely, to do his utmost to drive people away from the party. Cassie does the same on a regular basis and even though he has a trivial position in the party that is not immediately obvious to newcomers given his manner on here.

There were a few more sensible members. Most of them seem to have left.

I shall be very generous and say they are suffering from a siege mentality given the frequent criticism they get even though this is almost entirely their own fault and usually totally justified. To be a serious party they need to show they can act professionally and rise above all that. I can accept the occasional rogue member but when it was someone senior like Uncles (now banned of course which given the easy going rules of this forum is amazing in itself) or someone so incessant like cassie then you have to question the ability of those in charge of the party. In fairness, it's not unusual for a very small and new party but the EDs should really have moved on from that stage by now (with 3000 members ).

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast