Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 491

Thread: This is what a deliberate,controlled demolition looks like!

  1. #21
    Uber Member potemkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevie View Post
    For the benefit of Ron, LilyThePink and Potatohead,

    Here are 3 good videos that allege the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition....



    Proof that the WTC was rigged with explosives! Pt. 2 - YouTube

    Proof that the WTC was rigged with explosives! Pt. 3 - YouTube

    Fixed that for you
    Gay or Straight, show your pride. http://www.gaytoz.com/gay_pride_dates.asp

  2. #22
    Trusted Member Lolkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The litter box
    Posts
    2,406

    Default

    Would anyone like to buy some tinfoil? 2 a roll!
    PORK KORMA NAO!
    Vote Pirate!

  3. #23
    Trusted Member stevie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    You conspiracy theorists are helping to cover up the real story by spreading these stupid stories. The US allies in Middle East the Saudis funded the terrorists to keep the US involved in their battle for Middle East domination. You lot help cover it up by blaming the Jews and making up stories about controlled demolition. You are so gullible I bet the US government starts these stories to stop people thinking about the truth. Same thing happened when the US wanted you idiots to believe in UFOs instead of the real truth about stealth planes. You wont admit it now but I bet you lot fell for it then too.
    No!!! We are not stupid or idiots, Hydra. Buildings do not collapse in the way the towers did on 9/11 unless they are deliberately brought down in a controlled demolition.

    You are correct in that the US Government did everything in its power to keep stealth planes and its technology "top secret" but as for UFOs that is entirely another matter.

  4. #24
    Uber Member potemkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolkitten View Post
    Would anyone like to buy some tinfoil? 2 a roll!

    To fashion some headware by any chance ?

    Gay or Straight, show your pride. http://www.gaytoz.com/gay_pride_dates.asp

  5. #25
    Trusted Member Marilyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    29,791

    Default

    And who is We? (as if I didn't know). Guarding buildings does not make you an expert on them, and as for demolitions .. well, YouTube does not make you into one of those either.

    Quote Originally Posted by stevie View Post
    No!!! We are not stupid or idiots, Hydra. Buildings do not collapse in the way the towers did on 9/11 unless they are deliberately brought down in a controlled demolition.

    You are correct in that the US Government did everything in its power to keep stealth planes and its technology "top secret" but as for UFOs that is entirely another matter.

  6. #26
    Trusted Member Lolkitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The litter box
    Posts
    2,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by potemkin View Post
    To fashion some headware by any chance ?

    Possibly!



    PORK KORMA NAO!
    Vote Pirate!

  7. #27
    Trusted Member LilyThePink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    10,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevie View Post
    For the benefit of Ron, LilyThePink and Potatohead,

    Here are 3 good videos that show the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition....

    I don't believe it!!....Yet another one who has magically discerned my position, based on nothing whatsoever
    (is this some sort of cult?)

    Maybe eventually someone will get around to asking a question..... maybe

  8. #28
    Trusted Member stevie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    And who is We? (as if I didn't know). Guarding buildings does not make you an expert on them, and as for demolitions .. well, YouTube does not make you into one of those either.
    I've never claimed to be an expert on buildings/demolitions.... Marilyn!

    I prefer to leave the subject to the real experts (which they are many) who do believe the towers were brought down in a controlled manner.

  9. #29
    Trusted Member stevie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    2,149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LilyThePink View Post
    I don't believe it!!....Yet another one who has magically discerned my position, based on nothing whatsoever
    (is this some sort of cult?)

    Maybe eventually someone will get around to asking a question..... maybe
    Why did the towers fall in a very controlled manner LilyThePink?

  10. #30
    Moderator ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,971

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stevie View Post
    Why did the towers fall in a very controlled manner LilyThePink?
    In which direction does the force due to gravity act?

Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •