Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: This is what a deliberate,controlled demolition looks like!

Quote Originally Posted by Eijnar View Post
    Bridge demolition video makes spectacular viewing - Yahoo!

Please take note that this is a very solid road bridge built to take heavy traffic and yet it was totally destroyed by a quantity of High Explosive that would weigh less than a single adult male. It is not what you've got but where you stick it that matters! And please note the way the bridge comes down in a nice constant way,just like the twin towers did! This bridge would have consisted of huge re-inforced concrete sections and massive bits of steel yet down it came when somebody who knew his business had the time and the explosive to make it happen,demolition is not hard when you know how!
    Wow, just like the Twin Towers.

I am now convinced that 911 was an inside job with the help of the evil Israelis.

Must be true.
    Gay or Straight, show your pride. http://www.gaytoz.com/gay_pride_dates.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Smell the Coffee FFS View Post
    The last conspiracy was the Italian cruise ship being sunk to cover a cash crisis, now that her sister ship is on fire and being towed to port it looks more like a lack of maintenance is the problem. Conspiracies they see them everywhere!
    Now you come to mention it, you are right. They did and when they were rightly laughed at got all offended.

Quote Originally Posted by potemkin View Post
    Wow, just like the Twin Towers.

I am now convinced that 911 was an inside job with the help of the evil Israelis.

Must be true.

For the benefit of Ron, LilyThePink and Potatohead,

Here are 3 good videos that show the towers were brought down in a controlled demolition....

Proof that the WTC was rigged with explosives! Pt. 2 - YouTube

Proof that the WTC was rigged with explosives! Pt. 3 - YouTube

Sorry stevie - shocking assumption up to 36 sec made me stop watching. Looks like Hydra is nearest the truth so far and you are aiding the cover up. Are you working for the CIA?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
    You conspiracy theorists are helping to cover up the real story by spreading these stupid stories. The US allies in Middle East the Saudis funded the terrorists to keep the US involved in their battle for Middle East domination. You lot help cover it up by blaming the Jews and making up stories about controlled demolition. You are so gullible I bet the US government starts these stories to stop people thinking about the truth. Same thing happened when the US wanted you idiots to believe in UFOs instead of the real truth about stealth planes. You wont admit it now but I bet you lot fell for it then too.
    Yes, the conspiracy nutters are the real false flag operation.

Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    Sorry stevie - shocking assumption up to 36 sec made me stop watching. Looks like Hydra is nearest the truth so far and you are aiding the cover up. Are you working for the CIA?
    No! Ron, I don't work for CIA/Mossad/etc.... but I do have real suspicions about You!!! Marilyn and Hydra?

Quote Originally Posted by stevie View Post
    No! Ron, I don't work for CIA/Mossad/etc.... but I do have real suspicions about You!!! Marilyn and Hydra?
    Ever thought that it is YOU who is being played for a fool, and by whom ? ... the truth is out there Stevie.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie View Post
    That doesn't surprise me

I hope no birdies were hurt.
    Damaging state property will be punished to the maximum extent allowed by law. You are property of the state.

Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    I think you are pretty much on the mark here Ron.

Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast