Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: This is what a deliberate,controlled demolition looks like!

Trusted Member

Default This is what a deliberate,controlled demolition looks like!

Bridge demolition video makes spectacular viewing - Yahoo!

Please take note that this is a very solid road bridge built to take heavy traffic and yet it was totally destroyed by a quantity of High Explosive that would weigh less than a single adult male. It is not what you've got but where you stick it that matters! And please note the way the bridge comes down in a nice constant way,just like the twin towers did! This bridge would have consisted of huge re-inforced concrete sections and massive bits of steel yet down it came when somebody who knew his business had the time and the explosive to make it happen,demolition is not hard when you know how!
    The US Federal Reserve is a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY!

Quote Originally Posted by Eijnar View Post
    Bridge demolition video makes spectacular viewing - Yahoo!

Please take note that this is a very solid road bridge built to take heavy traffic and yet it was totally destroyed by a quantity of High Explosive that would weigh less than a single adult male. It is not what you've got but where you stick it that matters! And please note the way the bridge comes down in a nice constant way,just like the twin towers did! This bridge would have consisted of huge re-inforced concrete sections and massive bits of steel yet down it came when somebody who knew his business had the time and the explosive to make it happen,demolition is not hard when you know how!
    I love how 'right wing' conspiracy enthusiasts are so far behind the curve in these matters, it's like going back to 2003. a bit of quaint reminiscence is entertaining though.

Don't think for a moment, that I'm naysaying you here, it's just the cute way you go about these things that tickles me. Please go ahead.

( BTW did you absorb that little mathematical matter we were discussing yesterday? You went a bit quiet there)

Quote Originally Posted by LilyThePink View Post
    I love how 'right wing' conspiracy enthusiasts are so far behind the curve in these matters, it's like going back to 2003. a bit of quaint reminiscence is entertaining though.

Don't think for a moment, that I'm naysaying you here, it's just the cute way you go about these things that tickles me. Please go ahead.

( BTW did you absorb that little mathematical matter we were discussing yesterday? You went a bit quiet there)
    These guys all have that in common - Seymour and LaF too. When their argument falls apart they suddenly go quiet and start up again elsewhere. I wonder if they consciously stop themselves thinking too much about their views or if there is something deep inside that causes their brains to shut down? Interesting behaviour.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    These guys all have that in common - Seymour and LaF too. When their argument falls apart they suddenly go quiet and start up again elsewhere. I wonder if they consciously stop themselves thinking too much about their views or if there is something deep inside that causes their brains to shut down? Interesting behaviour.
    Before you start drooling at the thought of my being shown up by Lily the Pinko I should like to point out that the topic it is commenting upon was one in which it displayed a total lack of knowledge by confidently expressing the opinion that a birth rate of 1 child per couple would maintain a stable population. Even when this was explained to it it did not grasp the fact that if the white race followed the course of action it advocated each generation would be at least 50% smaller than the previous one and thus extinct within the next 100 years, if not a good deal sooner. I have no time to converse with people whose IQ is measured in single digits so I left it to its own devices,if you can't understand the stupidity of claiming that a birth rate of 1 child per couple will maintain a stable population rather than lead to extinction then I shall accord you the same "victory" and leave you to play with each other!

Trusted Member

You are clearly unable to grasp the rather obvious point that I was making,namely that it took only 70kg of High Explosive to destroy a 1600ft long concrete and steel suspension bridge in about 4 seconds! This demonstrates just how little explosive is required to bring down a massively strong structure,and a 1600ft long suspension bridge is a very solid structure indeed,consequently it would not be beyond human ingenuity to bring down the Twin Towers with a relatively small quantity of well placed explosive.The fact that literally dozens of policemen and firefighters claim to have heard a series of explosions and one demolition expert who was present has publically stated that he could smell as well as hear the explosives that he dealt with every day of his working life will obviously not dent your confidence!

You are clearly unable to grasp the rather obvious point that I was making,namely that it took only 70kg of High Explosive to destroy a 1600ft long concrete and steel suspension bridge in about 4 seconds! This demonstrates just how little explosive is required to bring down a massively strong structure,and a 1600ft long suspension bridge is a very solid structure indeed,consequently it would not be beyond human ingenuity to bring down the Twin Towers with a relatively small quantity of well placed explosive.The fact that literally dozens of policemen and firefighters claim to have heard a series of explosions and one demolition expert who was present has publically stated that he could smell as well as hear the explosives that he dealt with every day of his working life will obviously not dent your confidence!
    Your point is simple and easily grasped

What is this 'confidence' are you referring to here. You wouldn't be guessing at my mental processes would you, after all I've told you about laying proper foundations?

BTW Eijnar, don't call me 'it', this is not nice.
    Last edited by LilyThePink; 02-03-2012 at 09:30 PM.

You are of course correct, despite what lunatics like Lily say. What Lily and the others of her ilk can't and will not explain satisfactorily is just how building 7 collapsed. The best they can do is trumpet the official line that debris from the twin towers landed on building 7 which subsequently made it catch fire and then collapse (at free-fall speed in to its own footprint).

CC's dog

You conspiracy theorists are helping to cover up the real story by spreading these stupid stories. The US allies in Middle East the Saudis funded the terrorists to keep the US involved in their battle for Middle East domination. You lot help cover it up by blaming the Jews and making up stories about controlled demolition. You are so gullible I bet the US government starts these stories to stop people thinking about the truth. Same thing happened when the US wanted you idiots to believe in UFOs instead of the real truth about stealth planes. You wont admit it now but I bet you lot fell for it then too.

The last conspiracy was the Italian cruise ship being sunk to cover a cash crisis, now that her sister ship is on fire and being towed to port it looks more like a lack of maintenance is the problem. Conspiracies they see them everywhere!
    How low does the BNP have to go before the Gri££otards see it?

Quote Originally Posted by CC's dog View Post
    You are of course correct, despite what lunatics like Lily say. What Lily and the others of her ilk can't and will not explain satisfactorily is just how building 7 collapsed. The best they can do is trumpet the official line that debris from the twin towers landed on building 7 which subsequently made it catch fire and then collapse (at free-fall speed in to its own footprint).

CC's dog
    Now you're at it too, second guessing what I might think about this issue. in fact you've gone even further to as to invent some details about what I might think too(along with my 'ilk').

Do you think you are clairvoyant or something?

Learn to ask the right questions for heavens sake! (or even just learn to ask questions)

Page 1 of 50 12311 ... LastLast