Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am going to kill your child,don't worry I'm a Doctor!

Trusted Member

Default I am going to kill your child,don't worry I'm a Doctor!

Griffin Watch. The New Griffin File.: A disturbing post. Apologies.

If you can read the contents of this link and NOT be scared shitless then you must be a psychopath. These people are not joking,they expect to get our support for the killing of not only our unborn children but also those upto the age of 4 or 5 that they deem to be surplus to THEIR requirements. And anyone who says that such things could never happen should take a good look at the history of our society and the number of times that we have been bullied into accepting the un-acceptable.
    The US Federal Reserve is a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY!

Quote Originally Posted by Eijnar View Post
    Griffin Watch. The New Griffin File.: A disturbing post. Apologies.

If you can read the contents of this link and NOT be scared shitless then you must be a psychopath. These people are not joking,they expect to get our support for the killing of not only our unborn children but also those upto the age of 4 or 5 that they deem to be surplus to THEIR requirements. And anyone who says that such things could never happen should take a good look at the history of our society and the number of times that we have been bullied into accepting the un-acceptable.
    Minerva is right, that there is little difference between killing a new born baby and aborting a baby that has not yet gone full term. However this should not be used as justification for killing new-born babies, it removes the justification for aborting unborn babies, unless there is a compelling medical reason for it.

One can only guess at the motivation of Minerva in so obviously drawing entirely the wrong conclusions from the work that she has undertaken.
    Dream all your dreams of White racial salvation, of triumph and fulfilment, then join Western Spring and help us make those dreams come true!

Trusted Member LogicAndFairness's Avatar

It is not enough for them that we already voluntarily go extinct. Their sadism is perhaps not sufficiently sated.
    You're like so totally whatever!

The creature that suggested this should be euthanised.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblood1920 View Post
    Reading this I suspect it's an effort to ban abortion by using outrageous scenarios. Probably a pro-Lifer using reverse logic.

Trusted Member LogicAndFairness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    Reading this I suspect it's an effort to ban abortion by using outrageous scenarios. Probably a pro-Lifer using reverse logic.
    So no one here should bother to be outraged at all.
    You're like so totally whatever!

Quote Originally Posted by LogicAndFairness View Post
    So no one here should bother to be outraged at all.
    Sure .. if you believe all that is true and not just fakery being used in order to ban all abortion. I don't believe she is honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    Sure .. if you believe all that is true and not just fakery being used in order to ban all abortion. I don't believe she is honest.
    Oh, I don't know, it sounds like she means what she is on about.

A quote from the original article.

"while the quality of life of individuals with Downs is often reported as happy, such children might be an unbearable burden on the family and on society as a whole, when the state economically provides for their care.

"On these grounds, the fact that a foetus has the potential to become a person who will have an (at least) acceptable life is no reason for prohibiting abortion. "

Sorry kid, you're going too much, afraid we going to have to dispose of you.

So, when do they decide that old people are going to cost the state too much and we start shipping state sponsored euthanasia centres. What sort of dystopian society are we heading for.

After-birth abortion: why should the baby live? -- Giubilini and Minerva -- Journal of Medical Ethics

Well, I was suspicious that it was outrageous hyberbole to actually get abortion banned .. but if all that was genuine, then the woman is downright obscene.

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Hog View Post
    Oh, I don't know, it sounds like she means what she is on about.

A quote from the original article.

"while the quality of life of individuals with Downs is often reported as happy, “such children might be an unbearable burden on the family and on society as a whole, when the state economically provides for their care.”

"On these grounds, the fact that a foetus has the potential to become a person who will have an (at least) acceptable life is no reason for prohibiting abortion. "

Sorry kid, you're going too much, afraid we going to have to dispose of you.

So, when do they decide that old people are going to cost the state too much and we start shipping state sponsored euthanasia centres. What sort of dystopian society are we heading for.

After-birth abortion: why should the baby live? -- Giubilini and Minerva -- Journal of Medical Ethics
    Last edited by Marilyn; 02-03-2012 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blueblood1920 View Post

Which would make those suggesting it and carrying it out as bad.

I would sooner read what Ms Minerva has actually said than take it second hand from a rather less than partial blog. However, on the proviso Ms Minerva has said what she is alleged to have said then I doubt how any sane, rational or humane person could find anything of merit in the idea. It is totally repugnant a concept.

But then the medical profession has its "do not resusitate" policy with some patients, especially the elderly.
    Gay or Straight, show your pride. http://www.gaytoz.com/gay_pride_dates.asp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast