Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: I am going to kill your child,don't worry I'm a Doctor!

  1. #1
    Trusted Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    At the end of my tether!
    Posts
    2,115

    Default I am going to kill your child,don't worry I'm a Doctor!

    Griffin Watch. The New Griffin File.: A disturbing post. Apologies.

    If you can read the contents of this link and NOT be scared shitless then you must be a psychopath. These people are not joking,they expect to get our support for the killing of not only our unborn children but also those upto the age of 4 or 5 that they deem to be surplus to THEIR requirements. And anyone who says that such things could never happen should take a good look at the history of our society and the number of times that we have been bullied into accepting the un-acceptable.
    The US Federal Reserve is a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY!

  2. #2
    Trusted Member Papa Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eijnar View Post
    Griffin Watch. The New Griffin File.: A disturbing post. Apologies.

    If you can read the contents of this link and NOT be scared shitless then you must be a psychopath. These people are not joking,they expect to get our support for the killing of not only our unborn children but also those upto the age of 4 or 5 that they deem to be surplus to THEIR requirements. And anyone who says that such things could never happen should take a good look at the history of our society and the number of times that we have been bullied into accepting the un-acceptable.
    Minerva is right, that there is little difference between killing a new born baby and aborting a baby that has not yet gone full term. However this should not be used as justification for killing new-born babies, it removes the justification for aborting unborn babies, unless there is a compelling medical reason for it.

    One can only guess at the motivation of Minerva in so obviously drawing entirely the wrong conclusions from the work that she has undertaken.
    Dream all your dreams of White racial salvation, of triumph and fulfilment, then join Western Spring and help us make those dreams come true!

  3. #3
    Trusted Member LogicAndFairness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    9,172

    Default

    It is not enough for them that we already voluntarily go extinct. Their sadism is perhaps not sufficiently sated.
    You're like so totally whatever!

  4. #4
    Trusted Member blueblood1920's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    14,645

    Default

    The creature that suggested this should be euthanised.

  5. #5
    Trusted Member Marilyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    29,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueblood1920 View Post
    The creature that suggested this should be euthanised.
    Reading this I suspect it's an effort to ban abortion by using outrageous scenarios. Probably a pro-Lifer using reverse logic.

  6. #6
    Trusted Member LogicAndFairness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    9,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    Reading this I suspect it's an effort to ban abortion by using outrageous scenarios. Probably a pro-Lifer using reverse logic.
    So no one here should bother to be outraged at all.
    You're like so totally whatever!

  7. #7
    Trusted Member Marilyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    29,048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicAndFairness View Post
    So no one here should bother to be outraged at all.
    Sure .. if you believe all that is true and not just fakery being used in order to ban all abortion. I don't believe she is honest.

  8. #8
    Trusted Member Road_Hog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Warwickshire
    Posts
    10,670

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    Sure .. if you believe all that is true and not just fakery being used in order to ban all abortion. I don't believe she is honest.
    Oh, I don't know, it sounds like she means what she is on about.

    A quote from the original article.

    "while the quality of life of individuals with Downs is often reported as happy, such children might be an unbearable burden on the family and on society as a whole, when the state economically provides for their care.

    "On these grounds, the fact that a foetus has the potential to become a person who will have an (at least) acceptable life is no reason for prohibiting abortion. "

    Sorry kid, you're going too much, afraid we going to have to dispose of you.

    So, when do they decide that old people are going to cost the state too much and we start shipping state sponsored euthanasia centres. What sort of dystopian society are we heading for.

    After-birth abortion: why should the baby live? -- Giubilini and Minerva -- Journal of Medical Ethics

  9. #9
    Trusted Member Marilyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    29,048

    Default

    Well, I was suspicious that it was outrageous hyberbole to actually get abortion banned .. but if all that was genuine, then the woman is downright obscene.


    Quote Originally Posted by Road_Hog View Post
    Oh, I don't know, it sounds like she means what she is on about.

    A quote from the original article.

    "while the quality of life of individuals with Downs is often reported as happy, “such children might be an unbearable burden on the family and on society as a whole, when the state economically provides for their care.”

    "On these grounds, the fact that a foetus has the potential to become a person who will have an (at least) acceptable life is no reason for prohibiting abortion. "

    Sorry kid, you're going too much, afraid we going to have to dispose of you.

    So, when do they decide that old people are going to cost the state too much and we start shipping state sponsored euthanasia centres. What sort of dystopian society are we heading for.

    After-birth abortion: why should the baby live? -- Giubilini and Minerva -- Journal of Medical Ethics
    Last edited by Marilyn; 02-03-2012 at 01:56 PM.

  10. #10
    Uber Member potemkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueblood1920 View Post
    The creature that suggested this should be euthanised.

    Which would make those suggesting it and carrying it out as bad.

    I would sooner read what Ms Minerva has actually said than take it second hand from a rather less than partial blog. However, on the proviso Ms Minerva has said what she is alleged to have said then I doubt how any sane, rational or humane person could find anything of merit in the idea. It is totally repugnant a concept.

    But then the medical profession has its "do not resusitate" policy with some patients, especially the elderly.
    Gay or Straight, show your pride. http://www.gaytoz.com/gay_pride_dates.asp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •