Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Israel's strike against Iran is not a wise thing... Just in time...

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luigi View Post
    , no doubt the US is getting something out of the Iraqi Government, . 2.5% of oil imported for a war that cost the US over a trillion $ doesn't sound like good deal to me.
    All the yanks kicked some terrorist @rse and the Marines hit the beach and smoked an Arab army. You can't put a price on that stuff.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pencil View Post
    Your posts are so boring, I feel physically sick. !!!!!!
    LOL Are you any relation to Richmal Cromptons 'Violet Elizabeth', my sensitive little flower?
    If coming face to face with reality has that affect on you, it's just as well you're not in Homs
    Like Road Hog, you're lost if the rug is pulled away from under your Islamic prop, al Jazeera

Trusted Member

SPECTOR was born in 1930 and lives with his threadbare cat and boxes of Boys Own newspapers.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    SPECTOR was born in 1930 and lives with his threadbare cat and boxes of Boys Own newspapers.
    Another poor guess, no cat, and the Boy's Own was a comic - before my time - and unlike you and some others, I left those behind at the age of twelve..

Trusted Member

B.O.P. was a serious paper with information on the Boer War ... " In the world of B.O.P., because boys are identified not so much with but rather as the nation, they are in effect entreated to fight for themselves."

Quote Originally Posted by swift View Post
    A few days ago William Hague, British Foreign Secretary and First Secretary of State, issued a blunt warning to Israel that launching attack against Iran would not be "a wise thing." It seems that no one expected that Iran will shut down oil supplies so quickly leaving Britain and France without its oil. I wonder what reasons British authorities had when they made up their decision to introduce sanctions against Iran... Stupid Yankees suggested doing so? And now we reap the fruits of that decision. I always thought that making your own decisions is the right way, but Britain listened to USA. The White House deprived Britain of Iranian oil and making attempts to separate rich in resources Scotland from Britain. Of course it is easy to be wise after the event, but now is the time to fight for our political and economical interests! I guess we made a lot for USA but Washington was always the only party that got something from our alliance. So it's time to stop, enough of it!

The Chinese economy is growing at a rate of 8-10% per year, and with that growth Chinese oil consumption grows by 7.5% per year, seven times faster than the US. An oil embago on Iran! don't make me laugh. China and India could buy us all out.

As an aside, a couple of years ago we started to have problems sourcing tyres for our [large] plant machines. We used to pick up the phone and within days the tyre would arrive, these days a three month wait is not unusual because everything is being shipped out to China. Three or four years ago we were paying 2k a tyre, today it's 5k for the same tyre and you have to buy the best because the cheap stuff is in shreds after 12 months, however back to thread.

Israel will do it's own thing, I'm convinced that one day soon we will have our TV interupted by a newsflash to say that Israel has just attacked Iran, as Egypt knows, it's what Isreal does.
    It is not racist to be concerned about immigration.

Quote Originally Posted by chimera View Post
    What I can't understand with Speccie is, he has in the past accused me of being an Islamic supporter. As a staunch advocate and member of the EDL, I wonder how he arrives at this conclusion.

He seems to misunderstand, that I don't agree with Western countries attacking other sovereign countries, just because they want oil rights or to impose a central bank. Especially if the current leader/dictator (call him what you like) happens to operate a fairly secular nation and certainly keeps the jihadies/Islamists in check.

BTW Spector, please don't reply to my post, as I'm not going to read your reply or respond to it.

Quote Originally Posted by SPECTOR View Post
    Another poor guess, no cat, and the Boy's Own was a comic - before my time - and unlike you and some others, I left those behind at the age of twelve..
    Twelve??????????????????

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Hog View Post
    What I can't understand with Speccie is, he has in the past accused me of being an Islamic supporter. As a staunch advocate and member of the EDL, I wonder how he arrives at this conclusion.
    He seems to misunderstand, that I don't agree with Western countries attacking other sovereign countries, just because they want oil rights or to impose a central bank. Especially if the current leader/dictator (call him what you like) happens to operate a fairly secular nation and certainly keeps the jihadies/Islamists in check.
    BTW Spector, please don't reply to my post, as I'm not going to read your reply or respond to it.
    You don't read my posts properly - or any thing else for that matter - that's why you'll never understand anything.
    I don't 'misunderstand' , you believe the secular tyrants in some Arab countries are, or have been, keeping the Islamic militants in check,and therefore should be supported.
    Apart from being unethical, it produces the worst of both worlds, divided unstable government of split loyalty between state and religion, as epitomised by Pakistan, who can't be relied on to meet her treaty obligations. Far better to deal with what the majority of it's citizens want, and should it be Islamic militants, at least we'd know where we stand , and can deal with it.
    It's your nonsense about 'Western countries', 'oil' etc, as reasons for our humanitarian intervention I object to, it's playing the Islamic propaganda game of 'divide and rule' - wittingly or unwittingly - and you admitted some months ago that your first choice of media source when searching for the 'truth' was al Jazeera! LOL .

BTW, don't keep telling me what to do sonny, I'm aware you don't 'read' my posts, and I can't count how many times you've replied to them, apparently having only peered at the screen through your fingers from behind the settee.

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rob View Post
    Twelve??????????????????
    Are you claiming you were sent down the mine aged 10 ???????????????????????

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123