Here is a statement I posted on another thread after an exchange with Mark Collett. As it took the subject off topic I think it deserves a thread of its own:
I dont like Mark Collett. Not because ive ever met him but because of what he is. He is the problem with nationalism and whats held us back all these years. Not just him but many around him, Butler, Griffin, Dowson, Harrington, Barnes, Jefferson, Golding and many more all the way down to the bottom of the pile with the likes of Dalgliesh and Stafford. ALL these people are interested in one thing, themselves. They are the parasites that through their desire for greed, to self publicise, and to win one over on the other have destroyed what we once had. They are ALL to blame. Any comments on here are just me delighting in those getting just what they deserve ie me owning Collett on here, Butler getting a taste of his own medicine. We really have been lions led by sheep.
Why so bitter you ask?
I put my whole life into the cause just to have it thrown back in my face. There is NO viable option for us now thanks to these ****. Heres a brief list of options:
1. Stay in the BNP. No thanks its just a very expensive and shrinking Griffin cult.
2. Follow Brons. He doesnt even know where he's going.
3. English Democrats. Butler and Collett? Same iceberg, different ship.
4. The party we cant mention. Interesting one. Stafford put me off this one initially with his constant ramming it down peoples throats but this partnership with the EDL is not built on solid ground. Barnes was a crackpot (and still is) and is still hugely influential on this.
5. The EDL. Whats the point of travelling miles to be herded away from sight. The BNP and NF were doing it for years and look what difference its made.
6. Freedom Democrats. Haha behave.
7. Britain First. A great idea that has been bastar dised by Dowsons desire for money and Goldings desire for a job title (along with Howson).
Nationalism has been run by egotists playing into the hands of our enemies for too long. Its about time that those of us who put the cause above ourselves tell the likes of Collett where to stick his leaflets!