Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Robert Green Jailed - Hollie Greig campaigner

I think that is a wind up, if you have been following my threads I have posted link after link and I know Paul aka Ardvark knows that too.
    UK Column Live For real alternative news

Can you tell me which links you're referring to? I don't want to trawl through all your posts in the hope that you have presented credible evidence in the past...
    Last edited by dloper; 06-03-2012 at 08:21 PM.
    How come aliens only abduct f*ckwits?

Define credible evidence when we were told about WMDs in Iraq, when Labour let in over 1m immigrants and no paper said anything for years?

Do you deny a thorough investigation was never allowed into 7/7, into how Thomas Hamilton was allowed to own several forearms?

Blairs WMD claims were proved by credible evidence to be false. That was credible evidence, not the 'sexed up' intelligence reports. I don't deny a thorough investigation was never allowed into 7/7, into how Thomas Hamilton was allowed to own several firearms because I don't know if that's true or not.

Credible evidence could be introduced in court or published in the press. Internet gossip and claims aren't evidence. If you believe that such claims are credible evidence, put your money where your mouth is and name some of these high profile individuals who are corrupt, paedophiles, or indulging in illegal activity of any sort. You might end up with Robert Green as a cellmate.
    Last edited by dloper; 06-03-2012 at 10:35 PM.

So you liked my post no.18 then from the telegraph article about denying justice to fathers of 2 children sexually abused by paedophiles because the office reporting to Ailish Angiolini failed to prosecute the alleged peadophiles. Do you deny this is fair to those abused children?

Quote Originally Posted by BCG Jason View Post
    So you liked my post no.18 then from the telegraph article about denying justice to fathers of 2 children sexually abused by paedophiles because the office reporting to Ailish Angiolini failed to prosecute the alleged peadophiles. Do you deny this is fair to those abused children?
    From my post #51 - 'Yes, there is a tendency for the conspiracy theorists to draw conclusions which suit thier delusions from what is more likely a mistake or a bit of incompetence on the part of the authorities.'

Unfortunate for the children, but what do you believe, incompetence or conspiracy?

So let's assume incompetence,

Nopw let's look at Dunblane

Sunday Mail 5th June 2005 (too old to find a weblink) - Paramedic Sandra Uttley says Thomas Hamilton was protected by a Police Sex ring that covered up his abuses against kids because he was part of the same Paedophile ring. 100 Year secrecy imposed on the case why?

Her personal statement is here:

http://www.dunblaneexposed.info/2006...ley-statement/

Sunday Mail 5th June 2005 (too old to find a weblink) - Paramedic Sandra Uttley says Thomas Hamilton was protected by a Police Sex ring that covered up his abuses against kids because he was part of the same Paedophile ring. 100 Year secrecy imposed on the case why?

Again, speculation on her part. No links, no references, no nothing.

'Somebody says' pretty much sums it up. In this instance, 'Paramedic Sandra Uttley says '

Conspiracy, or 'Somebody says'?
    Last edited by dloper; 08-03-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Well it was major news in the mail or is that not a crebidle source now I have quoted a mainstream paper?

Here is another example:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...s-Britain.html

It even made the TV but the trail went cold after it was known that police officers, military officers and even judges were among those captured or have you conveniently forgotten?

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast