Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Labour MP Sian James And Her Thugs Try To Hide Causes Of South Wales Suicides

Default Labour MP Sian James And Her Thugs Try To Hide Causes Of South Wales Suicides

UK Column Live For real alternative news

Forgot to mention a Tory Muslim student activist also attacked the public meeting looking into those Welsh teeneager suicides.

Paying thugs to disrupt any opposing views is what her party was famous for.
    Damaging state property will be punished to the maximum extent allowed by law. You are property of the state.

Brian Gerrish is at it again. Mad as a hatter.
    How come aliens only abduct f*ckwits?

Jesus, she is some fat munter. Look at the size of her.

Trusted Member Baron von Lotsov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dloper View Post
    Brian Gerrish is at it again. Mad as a hatter.
    Yes, it reminds me of Icke in a way. Icke was right about globalisation and destruction of the sovereign state, but he was seen as a madman because he believed in lizards and still does, except now his theories have become even more outlandish. Brian Gerrish likewise is right about cultural Marxism and state sanctioned brainwashing, but he also believes in a kind of lizard, which is the freeman nonesense. This bugs me because he's got his facts right, but his presentation is not looking too good. That article gives me the impression he's a bit ruffled, but it could be down to psychological attacks. I think that's what happened to David Shayler, because he lost it as well. Have you ever seen the Ipcress File? I recon they have a real life one of those in some government yard somewhere.
    Don't believe in the fashions

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Lotsov View Post
    Yes, it reminds me of Icke in a way. Icke was right about globalisation and destruction of the sovereign state, but he was seen as a madman because he believed in lizards and still does, except now his theories have become even more outlandish. Brian Gerrish likewise is right about cultural Marxism and state sanctioned brainwashing, but he also believes in a kind of lizard,
    That's the problem. You get people who are bang on about important problems, but then they go and trash themselves, by blaming the lizards or the Jews. Mind you Icke kicked himslef in the goolies when he proclaimed to be the son of God.Telling people that you are Jesus, is a bit of an own goal.

But cultural Marxism is definitely happening in the form of communitarianism. Common Purpose is real and present. But most people just dismiss it, you trying explaining to them that political correctness isn't some accident, nor is the other side of the coin, health & safety. Both are there to restrict freedoms and have been deliberately invented to exert a form of control and manipulation.

I know the Life of Brian was around then but did Icke actually claim to be divine as in the Special One or was it all taken out of context?

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Hog View Post
    Jesus, she is some fat munter. Look at the size of her.
    Eating lots of pies supports the economy.
    PORK KORMA NAO!
    Vote Pirate!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast