Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is One england dying or being beaten to death?

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemccaffery View Post
    Ok whatever. Sock puppet.
    You have revealed my off-line name, against forum rules. And taken this thread off topic.

You are a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    I thought you were coming back under your own name? After you complained about the England Watch blog giving out real names even I know who you are, not that I care.
    I didn't think thatr E D said that he was coming back under his 'real' name I thought he said that he wasn't posting as caroline again!

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLISH DICTIONARY View Post
    You have revealed my off-line name, against forum rules. And taken this thread off topic.

You are a troll.
    I have broken no rules, you are known. Gawd your dim.

Quote Originally Posted by Northumbrian View Post
    Didn't mention the fact that a lot of anti-One England stuff is in response to them spending a good deal of time attacking the EDP. I mean, it's noticeable that the English People's Party rarely suffer that, and it's obvious why.
    The EPP have been attacked by Uncles on his blog site on more than one occasion - The post regarding having an AGM in a phone box comes to mind after they had been out helping the ED in Havering, plus the latest attack led to Vortex putting up a thread on the ED section of the site entitled 'A message for Steve Uncles'.

The ED via Uncles have a pop at all sorts of groups and then wonder why it is reciprocated so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Dixon View Post
    The EPP have been attacked by Uncles on his blog site on more than one occasion - The post regarding having an AGM in a phone box comes to mind after they had been out helping the ED in Havering, plus the latest attack led to Vortex putting up a thread on the ED section of the site entitled 'A message for Steve Uncles'.

The ED via Uncles have a pop at all sorts of groups and then wonder why it is reciprocated so often.
    Well Cliff , if, as you say is true (and we know it is ) Lets let Uncles have a pop at Sinn Fein , IRA, UDF, Al Queda and hopefully one of them will have a real "pop" at him (perhaps with something more than a keyboard and mouse!) Mmmmmmmmmm you never know he he he

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly effect View Post
    I have been advised to do a few things in the day or sosince I joined this forum, one of the more useful was to look on the Campaignfor an English Parliament site, CEP.
    I imagine that you are all familiar with it, but while I wasbrowsing I came across this item from a blog.
    I have not seen it on here so I will try to link it.
    http://englandwatch.wordpress.com/2012/02/06/is-one-england-dying-or-being-beaten-to-death/
    It is all a bit confusing, this makes it sound quiteterminal, others on here say it has folded and others say it is being rebuilt!
    It all seems a bit ‘paper, stone, scissors’!
    I hope that the England Watch crew are watching!

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly effect View Post
    I have been advised to do a few things in the day or sosince I joined this forum, one of the more useful was to look on the Campaignfor an English Parliament site, CEP.
    I imagine that you are all familiar with it, but while I wasbrowsing I came across this item from a blog.
    I have not seen it on here so I will try to link it.
    http://englandwatch.wordpress.com/2012/02/06/is-one-england-dying-or-being-beaten-to-death/
    It is all a bit confusing, this makes it sound quiteterminal, others on here say it has folded and others say it is being rebuilt!
    It all seems a bit ‘paper, stone, scissors’!
    I have had my attention drawn back to this thread.

After our ‘friend’ from Leeds had hung ‘Caroline’s’ frock back in the closet he evolved into ‘English Dictionary’ and placed his first post on this thread (post number 12) in which he mentions GAYs twice.

What is equally interesting is that if you follow the link and open the England Watch blog and then read the replies, to the One England story, you may see ‘another’ lady whose message seems familiar.

The posting style is the same as Carrieline or English Dic. He likes to pretend to be women. Do you think its a hobby or a goal as he has mentioned transvestites and transgenders in previous posts?

Trusted Member

Being beaten to death is what i would say.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemccaffery View Post
    I have broken no rules, you are known. Gawd your dim.
    You only post my real name on here to incite conflict, because you are simply incompetent when it comes to presenting an intelligent argument.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast