Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is One england dying or being beaten to death?

I do not see 'England Watch' as being 'pro-One England but as it has not come out attacking and lying about us I can see why you would see it as 'pro'! I have not read all of the posts yet but I do not even remember a mention of UKIP!

I am glad that you think that ron, Mr Rob and myself have some style!

As the writer/writers are 'anonymous' we will have to wait and see if they/he/she reveals themselves.

Until then I am willing to stand up and say 'I am Spartacus'.

Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan View Post
    Who is the anonymous writer of 'England Watch'? It professes to be neutral but its tone takes on a decidely anti-EDP and pro-One England/UKIP stance. It is written in the style of either yourself or Anglo-staffs or the eternally anonymous Mr Rob!
    This 'England Watch' article is certainly not neutral:

"Thirdly, and possibly most worryingly, is that a number of the people attacking them seem to hold rather unwanted political views for a civilised nation or wanabe political party in the 21st Century."

The fascist who wrote this article clearly believes that alternative political opinions to his/her own have no valid place in 21st Century England and are not legitimate. Who is 'England Watch' to decide that opposition to mass immigration and the gay 'right' to marry in church is 'unwanted'?

According to 'England Watch', the views of the Archbishop of York, Dr John Sentamu, on gay 'marriage' are also unwanted and lack authorisation.

'England Watch' is an extremist political blog that loves to reveal the names of various forum contributors on here, but chooses to shroud in mystery the identity of the leftist liberal who composed such an offensive article. That it is mainly based upon attacking BDF personalities says it all, really.
    Last edited by ENGLISH DICTIONARY; 08-02-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Welcome back 'caroline'!

'England Watch' is notable for providing the names, and a brief but flawed history, of various BDF contributors who have criticised the Leftist-Liberal 'One England' party.

Pity the author of the piece is too cowardly to put their own name on the article.

Trusted Member

I visited the EW site yesterday and made 2 posts.

I. I am no longer the Leader of the EIP as I resigned a while ago, I think it was in mid Dec 2011/ or Nov maybe.

2. I have never posted on the Eng Pass site.

The site also has some other details that are not correct regarding myself and events but these can wait for later. No biggie.

Hartlepool/Tom Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Athelstan View Post
    Who is the anonymous writer of 'England Watch'? It professes to be neutral but its tone takes on a decidely anti-EDP and pro-One England/UKIP stance. It is written in the style of either yourself or Anglo-staffs or the eternally anonymous Mr Rob!
    I doubt that it has been written by a 'One England' member. It is much too accomplished, and the style is not nearly threatening enough. See the quote below for an example of the common writing style of a 'One England' activist:

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemccaffery View Post
    I guarantee you would not have the balls to say any of it to my face, you snivelling coward
    I'm surprised that the 'England Watch' blog did not feel able to comment on the aggressive, foaming at the mouth, anti-social posts of 'One England' members on here. Or mention the fact that the party feels the need to restrict its membership based upon an applicants previous (completely legal and democratic) political affiliation.

Perhaps somebody from 'England Watch' might care to explain this anomaly?

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLISH DICTIONARY View Post
    I doubt that it has been written by a 'One England' member. It is much too accomplished, and the style is not nearly threatening enough. See the quote below for an example of the common writing style of a 'One England' activist:

I'm surprised that the 'England Watch' blog did not feel able to comment on the aggressive, foaming at the mouth, anti-social posts of 'One England' members on here. Or mention the fact that the party feels the need to restrict its membership based upon an applicants previous (completely legal and democratic) political affiliation.

Perhaps somebody from 'England Watch' might care to explain this anomaly?
    Welcome back Dean and well done.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemccaffery View Post
    Welcome back Dean and well done.
    You do not have permission to reveal my off-line name.

Reported.

Reported.
    I thought you were coming back under your own name? After you complained about the England Watch blog giving out real names even I know who you are, not that I care.

Reported.
    Ok Caroline/dean whatever. Sock puppet.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast