Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is One england dying or being beaten to death?

Default Is One england dying or being beaten to death?

I have been advised to do a few things in the day or sosince I joined this forum, one of the more useful was to look on the Campaignfor an English Parliament site, CEP.
    I imagine that you are all familiar with it, but while I wasbrowsing I came across this item from a blog.
    I have not seen it on here so I will try to link it.
    http://englandwatch.wordpress.com/2012/02/06/is-one-england-dying-or-being-beaten-to-death/
    It is all a bit confusing, this makes it sound quiteterminal, others on here say it has folded and others say it is being rebuilt!
    It all seems a bit ‘paper, stone, scissors’!

Butterfly .. did you come here with a script ?
    Last edited by Marilyn; 07-02-2012 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly effect View Post
    I have been advised to do a few things in the day or sosince I joined this forum, one of the more useful was to look on the Campaignfor an English Parliament site, CEP.
    I imagine that you are all familiar with it, but while I wasbrowsing I came across this item from a blog.
    I have not seen it on here so I will try to link it.
    http://englandwatch.wordpress.com/2012/02/06/is-one-england-dying-or-being-beaten-to-death/
    It is all a bit confusing, this makes it sound quiteterminal, others on here say it has folded and others say it is being rebuilt!
    It all seems a bit ‘paper, stone, scissors’!
    You don't know the identities of the people commenting (or do you?) so no wonder you are confused. Hopefully a clear statement will be made by one of the members whose identity we trust. There is no reason to believe it has folded though so I don't know where you get that from.

That article was quite complimentary to One England and summed up the anti English opponents very well, even with the negative sounding title, so if they read it in full then OE members will be pleased you have linked to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilyn View Post
    Butterfly .. did you come here with a script ?
    Only for my Statins! £7.40.

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly effect View Post
    Only for my Statins! £7.40.
    lolss .. I am a suspicious sort. Been on this forum too long.. it's all its fault y'know :-)

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    That article was quite complimentary to One England and summed up the anti English opponents very well, even with the negative sounding title, so if they read it in full then OE members will be pleased you have linked to it.
    Didn't mention the fact that a lot of anti-One England stuff is in response to them spending a good deal of time attacking the EDP. I mean, it's noticeable that the English People's Party rarely suffer that, and it's obvious why.

OE is under reconstruction so will be doing a new site and have new people in key positions.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemccaffery View Post
    OE is under reconstruction so will be doing a new site and have new people in key positions.
    ...........WHEN?............
    "Hokahey! Nake nula wauŋ welo!"
    Seh whats reit uh seh nowt!

Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    You don't know the identities of the people commenting (or do you?) so no wonder you are confused. Hopefully a clear statement will be made by one of the members whose identity we trust. There is no reason to believe it has folded though so I don't know where you get that from.

Who is the anonymous writer of 'England Watch'? It professes to be neutral but its tone takes on a decidely anti-EDP and pro-One England/UKIP stance. It is written in the style of either yourself or Anglo-staffs or the eternally anonymous Mr Rob!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast