Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Why your party?

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ANGLO-STAFFS View Post
    The above is of cause a total lie, something that english dictionary is very good at!
    So 'One England' no longer snoops into the political backgrounds of people who apply for membership of the party?

    If so, when was this policy changed?

  2. #22
    Trusted Member ANGLO-STAFFS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Staffordshire
    Posts
    6,417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ENGLISH DICTIONARY View Post
    So 'One England' no longer snoops into the political backgrounds of people who apply for membership of the party?

    If so, when was this policy changed?
    Would you care to tell us where exactly you read this 'policy' caroline?

  3. #23
    Moderator ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ENGLISH DICTIONARY View Post
    'England Watch' did not link my new forum name to my off-line name - it was the poster jamiemccaferry that did that.

    He revealed it on this 'One England' section of the forum, quite against forum rules. And against the wishes of a moderator who created a thread to politely ask forum contributors to respect anonymity. But then again, jamiemccaffery did not follow that piece of advice on that thread either. He has admitted that he is not a serious poster and is only here 'for a laugh'.
    All I can say is that I only remember your first name on use on here. I'm sure I could have found out/worked out your full name but it wasn't something I could be bothered with. It wasn't until you complained about the England Watch blog under you new name of English Dictionary that your full name became known to even those like me who weren't looking for it. It is quite clear what your previous forum ID was, I doubt even you will argue with that, so the connection is complete.

    Either way your name is now known, regardless of the source, so as confirmed by Richard Allen you will not gain any protection from the mods. Perhaps you can give them a break now?

  4. #24
    Trusted Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    All I can say is that I only remember your first name on use on here. I'm sure I could have found out/worked out your full name but it wasn't something I could be bothered with. It wasn't until you complained about the England Watch blog under you new name of English Dictionary that your full name became known to even those like me who weren't looking for it. It is quite clear what your previous forum ID was, I doubt even you will argue with that, so the connection is complete.

    Either way your name is now known, regardless of the source, so as confirmed by Richard Allen you will not gain any protection from the mods. Perhaps you can give them a break now?
    I'm still not bothered!!

  5. #25
    Trusted Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jamiemccaffery View Post
    ?? Mrs W must have a great life with you. Do you lie and ******** her too?
    Yes, 46 years of married bliss. How's your marriage doing now?

  6. #26
    Moderator ron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    11,984

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marjem View Post
    I'm still not bothered!!
    Same here, I couldn't care less who he is and found out by accident, but I don't see why the mods have to put up with incessant reporting over these silly things when no rules are actually being broken.

  7. #27
    Trusted Member jamiemccaffery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hartlepool View Post
    Yes, 46 years of married bliss. How's your marriage doing now?
    Perfect. Family life is great.

  8. #28
    Trusted Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    13,755

    Default

    That's nice. I hope it lasts for you all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •