Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why your party?

Trusted Member

Quote Originally Posted by ANGLO-STAFFS View Post
    Hi, sorry for the delay, One England
    One England and its partner are just about the only one that will tell you up front that it has English independence as its final goal.
    That's great. When will anyone ever get the chance to vote for you?

Trusted Member

Anglo Staffs,

Will this stop you from permanently encamping in the EDP subsection on here?

Will you now reclaim the OEP subsection on here by posting there regularly?

Why have you and JaimieMac split from each other so much over recent weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly effect View Post
    A simple question if I may. Why should anyone looking to join an English nationalist party choose the OE over any of the others?
    Unfortunately 'One England' limits its membership to only those people that have passed its rigorous membership criteria based entirely upon an applicants previous (completely legal and democratic) political affiliation.

If you wish to join 'One England' you will be required to give details of all political activity you have been involved in during your adult life.

Trusted Member

Wow E D! No wonder nobody joined them when they started out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartlepool View Post
    Anglo Staffs,

Will this stop you from permanently encamping in the EDP subsection on here?

Will you now reclaim the OEP subsection on here by posting there regularly?

Why have you and JaimieMac split from each other so much over recent weeks?
    ?? Mrs W must have a great life with you. Do you lie and ******** her too?

Quote Originally Posted by ENGLISH DICTIONARY View Post
    Unfortunately 'One England' limits its membership to only those people that have passed its rigorous membership criteria based entirely upon an applicants previous (completely legal and democratic) political affiliation.

If you wish to join 'One England' you will be required to give details of all political activity you have been involved in during your adult life.
    Yes that is right we would not allow, lets say Colletts running mate in would we Dean?
    Sock puppets are not allowed.

Quote Originally Posted by jamiemccaffery View Post
    Yes that is right we would not allow, lets say Colletts running mate in would we Dean?
    Sock puppets are not allowed.
    You do not have permission to reveal my off-line identity.

Reported.

The above is of cause a total lie, something that caroline's english dictionary is very good at!

Is the fact that caroline's new ID has the initials ED a hint as to his new party links?

You do not have permission to reveal my off-line identity.

Reported.
    I think you need to read the thread about anonymity a little more carefully before you continually bother the forum's very patient moderators. A quick reminder:

Road_Hog - "I post a direct quote from Richard Allen in a PM to me. "On the specific point of Petrosal posting your name. This is not against the forum rules. We allow you to post anonymously and will not reveal your identity if we are aware of it but we will not protect your anonymity if others know who you are.""

Richard Allen - "That remains the position."

Given that the England Watch blog has revealed your name in full and you brought attention to it then protection cannot be demanded from the site moderators. People do not need your permission to use your name now that it is widely known. If the rules of the forum are not acceptable to you then the solution is quite obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by ron View Post
    I think you need to read the thread about anonymity a little more carefully before you continually bother the forum's very patient moderators. A quick reminder:

Road_Hog - "I post a direct quote from Richard Allen in a PM to me. "On the specific point of Petrosal posting your name. This is not against the forum rules. We allow you to post anonymously and will not reveal your identity if we are aware of it but we will not protect your anonymity if others know who you are.""

Richard Allen - "That remains the position."

Given that the England Watch blog has revealed your name in full and you brought attention to it then protection cannot be demanded from the site moderators. People do not need your permission to use your name now that it is widely known. If the rules of the forum are not acceptable to you then the solution is quite obvious.
    'England Watch' did not link my new forum name to my off-line name - it was the poster jamiemccaferry that did that.

He revealed it on this 'One England' section of the forum, quite against forum rules. And against the wishes of a moderator who created a thread to politely ask forum contributors to respect anonymity. But then again, jamiemccaffery did not follow that piece of advice on that thread either. He has admitted that he is not a serious poster and is only here 'for a laugh'.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast