Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why your party?

Default Why your party?

A simple question if I may. Why should anyone looking to join an English nationalist party choose the OE over any of the others?

Trusted Member

Oh that's easy. You don't have to spend any money!

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly effect View Post
    A simple question if I may. Why should anyone looking to join an English nationalist party choose the OE over any of the others?
    One shouldn't, unless you enjoy wasting your time in a party that exists in name only and whose sole purpose seems to be the disruptive online activities of three saddoes who enjoy trying to discredit the only serious English Nationalist Party, the English Democrats.

That's interesting - two EDP members have decided to answer.

Jamie, Anglo-Staffs or LeChiffre are One England members who post here, maybe one will be along later to answer your question.

Trusted Member

Maybe, but they prefer to post in the EDP section.

But they haven't tried to answer butterfly effect's question there, have they?

By the way, why didn't either of you two?

Quite an easy one to answer really; speaking as an OE member myself our forefront policy is English Independence and we hope to eventually become the equivalent to Scotland's SNP. Most Eng nat movements these days seem to be about an English parliament and making St Georges day a public holiday - been covered to death IMO.

Hi, sorry for the delay, One England is undergoing some restucturing at the moment so not all of the information is out there yet.

No one can tell you which party to join, read the websites, Facebook pages, Blogs, P M members (Send a personal message by clicking on their name in a post). If you are happy with an English Parliament and still remain within the UK you have a whole host of English and UK parties out there.

One England and its partner are just about the only one that will tell you up front that it has English independence as its final goal.

Read, think, decide! Good luck!

Gardening Leave

[QUOTE=Mr Rob;1322069]But they haven't tried to answer butterfly effect's question there, have they?

Bloggers 4 UKIP and One England ranter and enforcer on the BDF speaks..........

I am a dedicated Englishman and I love my country, it is my belief that we need a party that that sees as its initial goal the creation of an English Parliament. Upon the establishment of this parliament the party would then, if mandated to do so by a referendum, proceed towards full independence and the dissolution of the Union, Northern Ireland and Wales would be free to go their own way or join with another, whatever course of action they deem best for their land.
    One England "on paper" seems to be a reasonable, if a bit cobbled together in parts, choice but little public action does cast doubt on its ability to deliver on its promises.
    The whole concept of present day English Nationalism is deranged, if your in a party and there is a point that you differ on to the rest, don't talk it out, run off and start a new party! There is a chance I fear that by the time of any Scottish referendum the voter in England will each have a different party they could vote for. This is not down to the rank and file Nationalists they are good honest English people but not so with the biting spiting children that some people become when they get their leaders badge! Go around this forum and the net look at the pages and the comments, see what action this or that party has undertaken for English Nationalism and I am sure that having done so, if you are an English nationalist you will be sick to your stomach.
    Why O.E? Because there is a possibility it may not be as rubbish as the rest, A possibility, no more!
    "Hokahey! Nake nula wauŋ welo!"
    Save the World. Crush American Colonialism

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast